Stop Getting Declines
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stop Getting Declines

We specialize in funding:
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    All Positions (as long as there is space)
    Low FICO scores
    and all other "difficult" deals

To submit a file or to request an ISO Agreement, kindly email underwriting@supremefunding.net.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Rasheed Miller
    (917) 933-3095 (text or call)
    https://supremefunding.net/

Wonder who will fund you once you default from funding all that junk lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HighRisk Funder View Post
    Do you fund unsatisfied judgements from other funders?

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Do you fund unsatisfied judgements from other funders?
    Of course, as long as the judgment isn't within the last 12 months
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    Low FICO scores

To submit a file or to request an ISO Agreement, kindly email underwriting@supremefunding.net.

Rasheed Miller

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

lol you fool...so are you still at 24 capital ? what happened with Alfa ? also you mispelled your email on the signature, good luck tho.

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    lol you fool...so are you still at 24 capital ? What happened with alfa ? Also you mispelled your email on the signature, good luck tho.
    omfg, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 35947

lol you fool...so are you still at 24 capital ? what happened with Alfa ? also you mispelled your email on the signature, good luck tho.
    Give it a few months then someone on here will say "I signed up with them and they screwed me on commission and stole my deal! BEWARE!"

Then my response will be - "So why did you even sign up with them in the first place? Have you ever seen them in a bank statement before? Your at fault for not doing any research"

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Give it a few months then someone on here will say "I signed up with them and they screwed me on commission and stole my deal! BEWARE!"

Then my response will be - "So why did you even sign up with them in the first place? Have you ever seen them in a bank statement before? Your at fault for not doing any research"
    They won't be able to as long as the email address is written like Elmer Fudd

As long as he also misspelled it on the actual email address, he should be good (*he or she, since the name isn't included in the signature)

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    They won't be able to as long as the email address is written like Elmer Fudd
    I disagree, if they just a broker who are trying to steal some leads, the can be around for a few months, especially if its a 1-2 man shop. Not like the overhead or expenses are high working out of someone's basement.

Someone desperate here will look to sign up with them then wonder why they got screwed on a file

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Damn, these guys are still around? They must have rebranded 50 times.

Hi Rasheed,

Notice you just bought your website 2 weeks ago. The problem is you listed your cell phone on your website: (347) 531-9075

I ran some reports and saw the number came back to you. But that wasn’t even necessary. Simply googling the (347-531-9075) brings up your LinkedIn:

Rasheed Miller
    Partner Relations | 24 Capital
    24 CapitalHunter College

About
    When you work with 24 Capital you will experience a speed of process that’s next to none in the MCA business. Every deal is looked at within minutes of its submission. Our underwriters pay special care to understand the wants and needs of your merchant's business. All approvals are hard offers based on the quality and grade of each deal. Become an ISO partner today and get access to competitive offers and higher commissions.

Let's connect!
    Email me at rasheed@24capital.com

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi Rasheed,

Notice you just bought your website 2 weeks ago. The problem is you listed your cell phone on your website: (347) 531-9075

I ran some reports and saw the number came back to you. But that wasn’t even necessary. Simply googling the (347-531-9075) brings up your LinkedIn:

Rasheed Miller
    24 CapitalHunter College

About
    When you work with 24 Capital you will experience a speed of process that’s next to none in the MCA business. Every deal is looked at within minutes of its submission. Our underwriters pay special care to understand the wants and needs of your merchant's business. All approvals are hard offers based on the quality and grade of each deal. Become an ISO partner today and get access to competitive offers and higher commissions.

Let's connect!
    ouch.....

WestCoast with the kill
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi Rasheed,

Rasheed Miller
    24 CapitalHunter College

About

Let's connect!
    Why post this information. Do you have some form of personal beef against me or my business?
    You have my contact number if you have some personal issue with me give me a call
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    Low FICO scores

Rasheed Miller

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

I think he would rather smash his nuts with crab mallet.......
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Why post this information. Do you have some form of personal beef against me or my business?
    You have my contact number if you have some personal issue with me give me a call
    This isn't personal.

You're blatantly claiming to be a funder, and you're not. You are literally attempting to steal deals from others that may have worked hard for them.

You clearly have an active LinkedIn with another "funder," are you now going rogue? Becoming a competitor?

We don't play that **** here. We know real funders, we also know true and honest brokers.
    Last edited by BR-Nightmare; 06-23-2022 at 01:39 PM.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

“Send us your clients sensitive proprietary personal & business info.” —says someone who wants to stay anonymous?

Anyone asking for deals that has a signature set up on here that doesn't even include their name is a big red flag.

I wonder what 24's gonna think when they find out one of their reps has their own ISO set up.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 06-23-2022 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    This isn't personal.

You're blatantly claiming to be a funder, and you're not. You are literally attempting to steal deals from others that may have worked hard for them.

You clearly have an active LinkedIn with another "funder," are you now going rogue? Becoming a competitor?

We don't play that **** here. We know real funders; we also know genuine and honest brokers.
    I take attacks against my personal character and business very seriously. I have never nor do I ever plan to backdoor or steal any deals. This is something my ISOs can attest to going back to my time at 24 Capital. I have also not gone "rogue". I have simply left the company to do my own thing, and as such, I plan to bring the same honest and transparent business practices that I maintained at 24 Capital to Supreme Funding. All my ISOs who are currently signed on and that I have funded deals with since being at Supreme have been paid in full and on time every time.
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    Low FICO scores

Rasheed Miller

Damn Rasheed. But which business are you referring to? 24 Capital or this High Risk Funder BS one? The transparency is clearly not there so I dont believe its personal on Westcoast's part but you clearly are not representing yourself right which is why people destroy post/people like yourself on here since you clearly trying to misrepresent yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    I disagree, if they just a broker who are trying to steal some leads, the can be around for a few months, especially if its a 1-2 man shop. Not like the overhead or expenses are high working out of someone's basement.

Someone desperate here will look to sign up with them then wonder why they got screwed on a file
    No one who has ever worked with me has ever been screwed over.

I can honestly say I expected this reaction. There's a new guy on the block and some of the older guys here are a little bit rattled but Supreme Funding is here to stay and we look forward to serving all your high-risk MCA needs.
    Last edited by HighRisk Funder; 06-23-2022 at 02:29 PM.
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    Low FICO scores

Rasheed Miller

I can honestly say I expected this reaction. There's a new guy on the block and some of the older guys here are a little bit rattled but Supreme Funding is here to stay and we look forward to serving all your high-risk MCA needs.
    download1.jpg
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Lol, none of us are "rattled". You think you're the first guy to think of doing this?

You aren’t funding anything. You’re a new guy that works (worked?) at the ****tiest white label shop in the industry. Now you’ve decided to white label your own stuff. All using a 2 week old website while trying to be anonymous.

Fact is: you’re broke and desperate. What you are trying to pull is what 1,000 people have tried on DF over the years. The thing is: you aren’t even good at it.