Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 10589

It's The End Of The Month, Time to Fire Your Lead Supplier

We've been helping this space fund thousands of merchants for over 7 years. Some of you have probably funded merchants we sent to you dozens of times over by now.

If youre tired of competing with every other MCA funder when you buy internet leads we found a real solution!

When we first generated leads in 2015 on Facebook it was really good stuff, then over the years, it seemed like everyone else was doing it and leads got worse, they probably are worse now

See we got tired of playing the Facebook ad account game, losing one, getting one unbanned, etc, also the lead quality was deterorating, facebook was great at the start because it wasnt google, where the merchant got 6 ads and filled them all out, but facebook got smart and started retargeting those who fill out leads (since they pixel your site, they know) and then show to those advertisers like you, thats why it worked for so many in terms of cheap leads, and why merchants were and probably still are bombarded with funders calling them which resulted in poor performance

... so we found new ground, its fertile, we want to scale it more... if you want leads and youre building a real funding business you have to reach out to us, were probably the most compliant lead generator in the space. We buy all our own data, we can source every lead to the click it came from, no affiliates. We employ journaya's lead guardian to protect against TCPA trolls, as a 3rd party they verify that they submitted the lead and gave affirmative consent.

Reach out https://www.popcrumbs.com/us-business-loans/ or email dan at popcrumbs dot com

Don't Let June be another slow or no growth month.

Contact us to get leads of merchants who want cash now

Over 300 business have applied already today.

Dan@popcrumbs.com

So a few clients have told us they are overloaded with leads and cant take any more

So I Have a DEAL FOR YOU!

Looking to add on on some new buyers ASAP, I have deals I can offer if we havent done buisness before or in the last 6 months.

email dan at popcrumbs.com

Closing in on over 1000 small buisness owners who applied today for business funding

Do you want a consistent steady flow of leads that convert for your sales floor?

Businesses who want your call?

Small Business Owners who arent being called by 12 other people?

We have what youve been looking for. Leads havent been this good since we started generating them in 2015.

If we've never done business before and you can handle some volume i have deals for you that include free leads

dan@popcrumbs.com email me for the details

How was your June?

More than half our client based increased their orders by 50% or more.

So we started spending more money on ads

And flooded them with leads again.

No we are looking for a few more buyers, again.

We have a solid steady stream of businesses who want to speak to you about capital right now.

Contact dan@popcrumbs.com for more details.

We also have over 100K aged leads for sale from 2020-today

As an extra enticement if we have never worked together i have 100 free leads ill pay for from my own pocket when you buy 100 leads.

So basically get 200 leads for the price of 100. Must pay and take leads by tomorrow to get it. you have to take 20 leads a day minimum.

Dan@popcrumbs.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

You know, because of your post, three of my clients fired www.dumbleads.com ???

But then a week later, they all came back and increased their orders…. so I’m giving you an in-air chest bump, as I’m typing this!

Keep ‘em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    You know, because of your post, three of my clients fired www.dumbleads.com ???

But then a week later, they all came back and increased their orders…. so I’m giving you an in-air chest bump, as I’m typing this!

Keep ‘em coming!

Good for you, we havent lost any clients in the last 4 months, looks like everyones eating well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    Good for you, we havent lost any clients in the last 4 months, looks like everyones eating well.

Life as a player man.

I gotta manage all these relationships, make sure they all know they're special, make sure they're all treated lovely, make sure they don't find out about each other, (some of them work in the same building)

You know how hard it is to be dropping off a case of champagne to one client, and I'm standing there waiting for the down elevator and next thing I'm jumping out the fire escape because another client is getting off the elevator, and I'm supposed to be in Paris for 2 weeks.

I stay on fakay vacay, so people don't be trying to do the pop-in on me, and I can move with silence as I make the world
    a better place by spreading joy. And I mean spread.

Pimpin ain't easy.

.....and neither is merchant cash advance leads. But we pop them crumbs just like you do, real talk....

One love

Its a new month!

Did you beat your goals last month?

Were your leads weak?

Our website traffic is off the charts .... Over 300 leads so far today. Last month we had over 15,000 small business owners apply to get additional capital from funders like you!

PRICING
    Semi exclusive leads, TCPA complaint, Real Time Delivery, Sold max of 3 times

$15K or more a month in sales $15/lead
    $25K+ in sales $25/lead

Micro leads $5-$15K Exclusive and Semi $5
    Aged data starting at 50 cents a lead

Special deal this week only.

If you buy 100 leads $15K plus in sales, ill buy you another 100 leads. So 200 leads $1500.

But its only valid THIS WEEK, and you must start delivery of leads by Monday the 8th.

Im going to limit this to the first 3 people who email me dan@popcrumbs.com once 3 of you buy the 100 leads im ending this free lead offer.

email me ASAP at dan@popcrumbs.com to get 100 free leads.

Bump

Were looking to take on a new customer or two, as you can see we don't post here often because we aren't in a constant need for clients.

With that said we have some space to take on 1-2 clients who can take on 40-50 leads a day or half that.

reach out hello@popcrumbs.com or dan@popcrumbs.com

Also looking for a micro lead buyer $5-15K in sales, i have a really great price on these if you're a buyer, email me so we can chat.
    reach out hello@popcrumbs.com or dan@popcrumbs.com

Now serving fresh internet generated Canada MCA Leads too.

Email us at hello@popcrumbs.com for more info on our Canadian Merchant Cash Advance Leads

Bump!

We now collect Bank Account Types to filter for business bank accounts only as well as number of employees for those looking to add in ERTC to their MCA flow.

As a reminder all of our leads are generated via online ad campaigns, we spend $1000's a day to generate high quality leads for MCA. We also validate the submissions by cross checking data submitted VS national databases to ensure accuracy in the submission.

Want real growth this year?

Lets chat.

hello@popcrumbs.com

www.popcrumbs.com
    516-274-9997

We now generate MCA leads in Spanish.

If you have Spanish speaking reps who can work live leads these are a gold mine.

email us hello@popcrumbs.com
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 01-25-2023 at 09:12 AM.

Seriously.......

We spent 15K with PopCrumbs is OCTOBER 2022. The first few thousand went to experimenting with which HotLeads to buy and when you run the campaign. In the last 10K of our Balance, we converted over 2 Dozen deals for over $75,000 in Commission. After Rep Commisison and Expenses / Payroll, we were profitable on the front end, just brokering it. Didnt fund anything in house.. And we still have prospects in the batter's box. POPCRUMBS knows what they're doin...
    Last edited by StellarCap; 01-24-2023 at 06:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

500% return on leads that quick (90 days?) is the best I have ever heard.

If true, kudos on a job well done.

Bump

Another client told me today he spent $2250 in leads last week and funded $52K in deals.

Stop wasting time calling cheap leads that have been beaten up more this week than the Eagles

email us at hello@popcrumbs.com or visit us at www.popcrumbs.com

Someone + repped me on this thread so Im bumping this thread in your honor!

We have some of the best ERTC, MCA, and Cash Discount Processing leads out there, stop wasting time calling frankenstien data some company created with the most recent UCC filings, some whitepages lookup to add in their phone and then sold 13 times, instead get inquiries of actual merchants who want to hear from you, that give us their cell phone number, and the total amount of sales they do, and how long they've been in business, and whether they have a business or personal bank account, or no bank account at all just so they can get a call from you about how to get capital for their business.

Make it a better March with better leads
    Attached Images Attached Images

Realized its been a while since we posted, too busy growing and making our clients a ton of money

As a reminder we have some of the best MCA, ERTC, Cash Discount and Credit Repair Leads out there.

English and Spanish speaking leads.

US and Canada.

We do 500-800 MCA leads a day and sell to at least 30 of the top 40 MCA guys out there.

hello@popcrumbs.com

https://www.popcrumbs.com/leadapply/

We are an omni-channel lead generator, we advertise on Google, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and dozens of other ad networks attracting highly motivated prospects in real time. Theres a reason weve been doing this for 8+ years just for the MCA space.

Make June the month you close more deals.

We have highly responsive English and Spanish speaking MCA leads ready to close in the USA and Canada.

We also can book your calendar full of appointments for micro loans ($5-$15K)

ERTC leads, Credit Repair, Cash Discount and more..

hello@popcrumbs.com
    https://www.popcrumbs.com/leadapply/

As we grow, we also continually improve what we sell.

Some advancements we've made that other lead gen providers dont do.

We ask bank account type so you can weed out non business bank account leads
    We verify phone number entered against the whitepages and reject invalid numbers
    We now have the ability to filter by business type, dont like trucking? we can filter it out.
    We also give you our AD source ID's so you can optimize by where we get leads from. Since we advertise on dozens of sites like Twitter, Google, facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap Chat, and others, our AdID's give you transparency in to our campaign and allows you the cherry pick the lead sources working best for your sales team

theres a reason why we supply over 100 MCA companies with leads each month. If you havent tried yet, or worked with us in the past come try us again. Youll quickly see why most ISO's and funders succeed with our leads.

hello@popcrumbs.com
    www.popcrumbs.com/leadapply

Its time to upgrade your data source.

90%+ of our aged data is the business owners cell phone, Unlike UCC's where you get the business line, our data will give you the business owners personal cell 90%+ of the time

https://www.popcrumbs.com/leadapply/ for more info and to contact us.

hello@popcrumbs.com

I checked out the website. There is no pricing information or information about the exclusivity of these leads. Would be nice to know some major sticking points BEFORE giving you my contact info.