Live MCA leads for sale : Average Monthly Revenue $5,000 to $14,999
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Live MCA leads for sale : Average Monthly Revenue $5,000 to $14,999

Your Lead Provider (600 × 600 px).png

Hi I currently am operating at capacity with my higher revenue callback leads and live transfers but I need a home for my lower revenue leads. Prices are negotiable, filling the void for both parties is the import task.

The information we generally provide:

1. Name
    2. Email
    3. Phone number
    4. Estimated credit score
    5. Monthly revenue ( between $5000 and 14,999)
    6. Requested amount
    7. Number of employees
    8. Application return date
    9. Time in business
    10. Current advances

We are looking for long term relationships with clients who pay their debts.
    You are free to email me or call with your proposition's unless free is included in your pitch.

Thank you

M Valentine
    leads@significdigitalusa.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

M Valentine, or Using your birth certificate name, Mocodorf Valentine, our attorneys have sent you a cease and desist letter, for using my likeness in a public forum.

Not only was it bad taste to be recording me while I was using the potty,
    That day, there was no toilet paper in the whole bathroom, not one square to be found. And you had just served super spicy hor d’oueres that tasted like they were showered in pigeon oil from the night before.

That stuff ran through me like Taco Bell and White Castle had a vomit fight to be the one to rule them all at 2 am…..

….anyway, the point is those boxers you see me wearing there are no longer such a light shade of blue, and those were a gift…. my hands were clutched like that because I had no hope on how I was getting out of your office.

But if you know just one thing about www.dumbleads.com, you’ll know we have some mean jumping bean eating hombres, and we… do…. Not…. Fall…. Back…..

Remove that picture immediately or there will be consequences, unlike any seen since that wife threw a 100 person bachelorette party on a private plane rented from Miami to Italy, and got a 10 day cash advance under her husbands coffee shop business to pay for it, and forgot to tell him.

And give your janitor a raise, you owe him one for how we left the bathroom….

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refrain from the use of such language on a public forum.

Kindest regards,
    Don

Why you unkempt scoundrel!
    Our janitor, Uncle Biscuit, was just released from the hospital after the " night of Don Mcdookie". Hepatitis, Vertigo and Asthma all from that faithful night! I hope you are proud of yourself.

Best wishes he pulls through, from everyone on the forum.