Crm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3832

Crm

What CRM does everyone use?

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Salesforce

Don't use CRM.
    They're not a direct funder -- they just take your deals and organize them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by FunderFunding View Post
    What CRM does everyone use?
    We have been one of the better CRM platforms in the sector for many years. I would recommend looking at a few different options to see what best fits your business but we here at Centrex are definitely worth a look.

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/merc...h-advance-crm/

Trey Markel
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Member Reputation points: 780

You're welcome to reach out to zalman.notik@mcatrack.com or visit MCA-track.com we've been in the industry since 2010.

Bad customer service

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    we have been one of the better crm platforms in the sector for many years. I would recommend looking at a few different options to see what best fits your business but we here at centrex are definitely worth a look.

trey markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    I Would like to use your crm, but Ive heard from some who do use it who say your customer service is really bad. That no one gets back you in a timely manner, and considering Ive been trying to call and just getting"no one is available" Im hesitant about using centrex

Bad customer service

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    we have been one of the better crm platforms in the sector for many years. I would recommend looking at a few different options to see what best fits your business but we here at centrex are definitely worth a look.

trey markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    i would like to use your crm, but ive heard from a few who do who say your customer service is really bad. That no one gets back you in a timely manner, and considering ive been trying to call and jsut getting"no one is available" im hesitant about using centrex

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by ACE712 View Post
    i would like to use your crm, but ive heard from a few who do who say your customer service is really bad. That no one gets back you in a timely manner, and considering ive been trying to call and jsut getting"no one is available" im hesitant about using centrex
    As a fast growing software company in the finance industry, yes, there are multiple things we need to work on and improve. We will never deny that. For those who have been with Centrex for years however, you can ask them and they will tell you we have improved our systems, infrastructure, and team in massive ways. Regarding customer service, we have two entities here which serve two very different industries. Forth, formerly known as DebtPayPro, which handles the debt settlement sector in North America, and Centrex, which handles consumer and corporate finance in North America. We are one team and one force of about 97 employees that manages two brands. Since 2014, Forth has been responsible for Centrex customer support. It was a tough go because they mainly know debt settlement and the systems around that sector. On April 1st of this year, the Centrex entity took over all customer support responsibilities with its own dedicated support team. In just 60 days we have already seen a huge improvement in response times, quality of support answers, and support infrastructure like our support knowledge base at support.centrexsoftware.com.

Now......does this make us perfect and without fault? No, not at all. We have lots of work to do and we are getting it done. I will say, upon doing your research on Centrex competitors, you will find that our support is actually quite impressive. I mean no disrespect in any way, shape, or form when I say this but our support staff are W2 employees that live in the United States and are dedicated to our platform and our platform alone.

Anyway, we would love to have you on board if you feel like Centrex is a good home for you and your team. If you are interested, give us a call or send over an email to sales@centrexsoftware.com and we will make sure you are taken care of.

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 21 DennisM's Avatar

Centrex is a well-known name for sure, however, if you are at all unsure, want to see alternatives, or really like the idea of Salesforce, let me invite you to take a look at Cloudsquare Broker. We like to say that Cloudsquare Broker is the most customizable and reliable
    Lending CRM on the market. It's built on the proven framework of Salesforce, easily connects to the extensive marketplace of 3rd party Salesforce Apps to ensure you have all the tools you need and helps you get ahead of the competition by providing a single platform to track your pipeline, close more deals, and grow your business.

take a look here https://bit.ly/3J32ie8 . Our Sales team is always happy to answer questions or setup a demo
    Last edited by DennisM; 06-08-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    Dennis Mikhailov

Director of Sales, Cloudsquare

p 833.344.8850 x813

dennis@cloudsquare.io www.cloudsquare.io
    ---> MCA Software: https://cloudsquare.io/salesforce-pr...cs-broker-app/

Member Reputation points: 505

Which ever CRM you decide, Augutechs predictive dialer can integrate seamlessly! Reach out if you're interested.

www.augutech.io