Most Aggressive Funders on Clean Healthcare Related Files?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Most Aggressive Funders on Clean Healthcare Related Files?

I hate to sound repetitive with these posts, but I'm out of touch with the funding industry since COVID smacked through it.

I have a few pretty clean files in the healthcare-related industry. I received offers, but they didn't seem aggressive in the least.

If you boast 1.15 buy rates, but I give you a file w/ no negative days, $10K ending balances, nice avg. daily, but you come back to me w/ a 1.30 buy rate, that's like the same as BEGGING to be shopped or not wanting my #1 spot for sending files to.

That being said, for future reference, who would you recommend as MCA funders for quality (A-B) paper? I'm talking folks that will ACTUALLY GIVE YOU a 1.15 buy rate on clean files & let you upsell it a good 12-15 pts?

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    I hate to sound repetitive with these posts, but I'm out of touch with the funding industry since COVID smacked through it.

I have a few pretty clean files in the healthcare-related industry. I received offers, but they didn't seem aggressive in the least.

If you boast 1.15 buy rates, but I give you a file w/ no negative days, $10K ending balances, nice avg. daily, but you come back to me w/ a 1.30 buy rate, that's like the same as BEGGING to be shopped or not wanting my #1 spot for sending files to.

That being said, for future reference, who would you recommend as MCA funders for quality (A-B) paper? I'm talking folks that will ACTUALLY GIVE YOU a 1.15 buy rate on clean files & let you upsell it a good 12-15 pts?
    You didn't mention FICO, TIB or what they do, which all would affect pricing for an A paper funder. Risk wise there's a big difference between an imaging center and an outpatient suboxone clinic.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

So you want to make as much as the funder without putting up any money? It doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    So you want to make as much as the funder without putting up any money? It doesn't exist.
    Well, what DID exist was 1.16 buy rates w/ 10 pts max upsell. I guess it doesn't exist any more. I've gotten offers for 1.17 allowing me to upsell 13 pts in the past. Not exactly the same as making the same as the funder w/out putting up any money... But I guess post-COVID funding is completely different. My point is, no need to boast great buy rates if they're never gonna be offered.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Funder View Post
    You didn't mention FICO, TIB or what they do, which all would affect pricing for an A paper funder. Risk wise there's a big difference between an imaging center and an outpatient suboxone clinic.
    Very correct, but FICO is above 650 & TIB is about 2 yrs. We're talking a healthcare-related industry; not trucking w/ 2 trucks owned. So my question is: "Are there such funders that still do the 12 months simple interest IOU-type funding while paying 8-12 pts, or no?

Is everybody just offering you 12 pts on all paper if you sell a 1.45-1.60 or do we have any Last of Mohegans still doing it like it used to be done a few years ago? I'm out of the loop. You guys gotta tell me.

I'm not trying to sound unreasonable/unrealistic. I literally don't know what to expect from the industry any more.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Send it to Credibly and syndicate and you'll make 12 points on a lower buy rate. Minimum syndication is $4000.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital has been funding large Healthcare Related (and other firms) between 1-3M -- Many of the large volume brokerage shops now rely on capybara for the very large deals. for A paper the buy-rates start in the low 120's/weekly/early payoff addendums/ max-upsell. Sign-up today: marcus@capybarausa.com
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

What are the sizes of the deals? If the companies produce more than 1.5MM in annual revenue we can look at it from a medical AR line of credit prespective.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Well, what DID exist was 1.16 buy rates w/ 10 pts max upsell. I guess it doesn't exist any more. I've gotten offers for 1.17 allowing me to upsell 13 pts in the past. Not exactly the same as making the same as the funder w/out putting up any money... But I guess post-COVID funding is completely different. My point is, no need to boast great buy rates if they're never gonna be offered.
    Rapid will do low Buy Rates, I have a 12 Month 1.23 Sell Rate with 12 points in it right now.

I believe they actually have a preferred program for Medical deals as well...