Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cool Your time to BRAG- Lead strat

Im curious to see what lead strategies yall use, percentage wise and how successful it is , for example
    20% of lead budget on text 50% on trigger data 25% on live transfer and 5% on direct mail. Ive searched for an existing thread but cant find any concise discussion or debate on the most effective leads to use and in what ratio. Tell your horror stories with lead types , the pros you have personally found and cons. And dont worry you can keep your closing secrets well secret. Im only looking to see a diverse group of perspectives of lead type success.

Senior Member Reputation points: 42992 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

idk get some phone books and slam them down on your reps desks for dramatic effect or something

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    idk get some phone books and slam them down on your reps desks for dramatic effect or something
    It was worth a shot to ask

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
    Im curious to see what lead strategies yall use, percentage wise and how successful it is , for example
    20% of lead budget on text 50% on trigger data 25% on live transfer and 5% on direct mail. Ive searched for an existing thread but cant find any concise discussion or debate on the most effective leads to use and in what ratio. Tell your horror stories with lead types , the pros you have personally found and cons. And dont worry you can keep your closing secrets well secret. Im only looking to see a diverse group of perspectives of lead type success.

Well if you glean the site, you’ll pick up bits and pieces and enough to decipher.

You’re asking people to give away their trade secrets; it’s not just leads, it’s processes as well…..kind of like asking for their recipe for homemade durian-aid, a refreshing drink made from a delicious and expensive little known fruit, that was banned in multiple countries because of how great the demand was.

The www.dumbleads.com staff has a durian-aid machine that makes them fresh every morning…..imagine walking into the office, to a scent that brings back the best of your childhood memories….

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
    there is no answer. You have to test out what works for you. for me google leads do the best . I had a terrible time with live transfers as it kept my guys off the phone ,they were just waiting for the call ins . My friend tried google wasted 100k and got no where but kills it on the live transfers that he winded up getting his own call center and cutting out the middle man.
    direct mail works but busy up your phone with unqualified and pranks/stupid people

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    there is no answer. You have to test out what works for you. for me google leads do the best . I had a terrible time with live transfers as it kept my guys off the phone ,they were just waiting for the call ins . My friend tried google wasted 100k and got no where but kills it on the live transfers that he winded up getting his own call center and cutting out the middle man.
    direct mail works but busy up your phone with unqualified and pranks/stupid people
    You say there is no answer , but that was the kind of answer i was looking for haha, thank you for your feed back .

Hi There - My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MediaBiz View Post

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….

Thanks,
    Steve
    Would you shut the hell up with this. It's in every thread. We get it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MediaBiz View Post

Thanks,
    Steve
    Hey Steve, your company name is fairly similar to "Bitconnect" would you be in relation to them?

I use to deal with a Carlos Matos, is he still around?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

Lol this is hilarious.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

its almost like he wrote a hey my name is steve program to auto post

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    its almost like he wrote a hey my name is steve program to auto post
    Plausible and the merits of that would be awesome, if he actually did such a thing!

But you can totally get a "Bot" to do exactly the type of posts that MediaBiz is doing.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRumer and even more advanced bots are available on the dark web.

Hey MediaBiz Steve Rosenblum, are you a bot?
    Last edited by Winning; 05-19-2022 at 12:32 PM.