Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Wondering about my lenders

As of now we have 15 lenders and I was curious if anyone had any good/ bad things to say about them and if bad who I should have instead of them?

Here they are:

Hunter Caroline
    Amerifi
    Daka Cap
    Ein Cap
    Spartan/Scrappy Cap
    Fenix
    Fundingmetrics (lendini/quickfixcap)
    Fundkite
    Lending Vally
    Liquidibee
    Rapid Finance
    OnePercent
    Velocity Capital Group

any and all feedback is appreciated

You should add ALFA Advance to this list. We provide aggressive approvals to B-C paper files over $50k. Our commission is also pretty good with the average deal getting 13 pts.

Email me for more info

Senior Member Reputation points: 1365

Rapid Finance
    Fenix

reputable lenders

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

VitalCap Fund would be a good add to that list for your B&C paper 2nd - 4th position files.

Reach out and we can set up a call to discuss our updated 2022 guidelines.

Same day funding
    Minimal stips
    daily and weekly
    early pay discounts
    Syndication opportunities
    Jeff Pecori
    Business Development & ISO Relations

VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St. | New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509 Ext.101 | F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital would be a great fit when you need longer terms with lower factor rates to play with and higher $ amounts (as we are from the few that fund 7Digit Deals). Plus we are very flexible with adjustment to offers to help you win the deal. Sign-Up today by emailing: marcus@capybarausa.com
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
    As of now we have 15 lenders and I was curious if anyone had any good/ bad things to say about them and if bad who I should have instead of them?

Here they are:

Hunter Caroline
    Amerifi
    Daka Cap
    Ein Cap
    Spartan/Scrappy Cap
    Fenix
    Fundkite
    Lending Vally
    Liquidibee
    Rapid Finance
    OnePercent
    Velocity Capital Group

any and all feedback is appreciated
    What do you do with your declines? Your leaving money on the table 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    What do you do with your declines? Your leaving money on the table 100%
    agreed,

who do u use for high risk stuff?

and also how is EBF not on your list ??

Liquidibee is his highest risk funder....
    And even they pass on LOTS of stuff that gets funded elsewhere

At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.

Member Reputation points: 895

LoanMe can provide a monthly term loan option for your book of business in 29 states + Washington D.C.

I'll spare the forum another pitch and simply invite you to E-mail us at business.loans@loanme.com for additional info and to sign up.

All the best to you.
    Joel S Galasso
    Senior National Accounts Manager
    Small Business Loans
    Main: 949-535-7798 | business.loans@loanme.com

1900 S. State College Blvd. Suite 300 Anaheim, CA 92806

At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.
    dont disagree with what ur saying at all. but there are alot of good funders (A-C) who are not on that list. IMO there should be a few more on that list for starters.

like Credibly, Mulligan, CFG, Mantis, Newco, EBF, ondeck, Kapitus, delta bridge, bitty.

not saying that these have to be your go to. but I think it is always good to have a large arsenal of funders and then work from there to see who works best for you. and then you can always add in some of the smaller boutique funders as well (where you get better service and creative on deals)

Quote Originally Posted by MerchnatFundingSource View Post
    dont disagree with what ur saying at all. but there are alot of good funders (A-C) who are not on that list. IMO there should be a few more on that list for starters.

like Credibly, Mulligan, CFG, Mantis, Newco, EBF, ondeck, Kapitus, delta bridge, bitty.

not saying that these have to be your go to. but I think it is always good to have a large arsenal of funders and then work from there to see who works best for you. and then you can always add in some of the smaller boutique funders as well (where you get better service and creative on deals)
    How do you go about sending deals , would you send to all at once ( thats what we do , helps to have mutiple offers for merchant to pick , its not do you want this deal yes or no , its what deal do you want) or do you send one at a time down a prioritized list ?

How do you go about sending deals , would you send to all at once ( thats what we do , helps to have mutiple offers for merchant to pick , its not do you want this deal yes or no , its what deal do you want) or do you send one at a time down a prioritized list ?
    first, you have to look in the deal and see who is in there and who the file might work for.
    once I do that, I send to 3-4 funders, if they dont bite or give the offer im looking for, I move down teh list.

sometimes you can work offers into better ones. othertimes if I have history on the deal, I call us funders im close with and discuss what I need

Banned Reputation points: 10

Missing Reliable Funding Source on your list doing clean and higher risk files
    A-D paper
    1-10 positions
    20-240 day term offering weekly payments
    Funding previous defaults with ZBL
    Email me for the rest of the guidelines

first, you have to look in the deal and see who is in there and who the file might work for.
    once I do that, I send to 3-4 funders, if they dont bite or give the offer im looking for, I move down teh list.

sometimes you can work offers into better ones. othertimes if I have history on the deal, I call us funders im close with and discuss what I need
    That was the original plan but sadly our complex configuration of salesforce to ensure a speedy merchant to lender matching system is taking a while and so we are sending out to all lenders , with the exception of amerifi who wont do 1st pos. Another annoying bit about our current process is that our lead sources have been flooding us with trucking lately and a lot of our lenders have very strict or specific guidelines for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99

I can get you good offers on trucking files, we don't have a minimum on how many trucks the merchant needs either.. Minimum revenue $15K // max funding $750K up to 12 months.

Email or call me I can go over our guidelines with you.

Andrew@efinancialtree.com or 815 260 0284

Banned Reputation points: 4416

Capitalize constantly funds trucking deals. We only have a minimum revenue req of 10k and fund 5k and up.
    We do prefer 2nd position and up but will give offers on 1st position as well.

We would also give offers on a deals that most of the funders on your list would decline.

Please reach out to charles@capitalizegroup.com to start submitting deals.

[QUOTE=TheMattTasticVoyage;165631]At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.[/QUO

Im gonna ignore the risk of opening the floodgates to unwanted competition, UFS is a must have 2nd-5th funder. Honest , incredibly fast and just good people. Rare breed in this field . I work with irving@ufsfunding.com. I promise you wont regret and is a must add. everest as well is absolutely a must.

[QUOTE=alexd12345;165665]
    At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.[/QUO

Im gonna ignore the risk of opening the floodgates to unwanted competition, UFS is a must have 2nd-5th funder. Honest , incredibly fast and just good people. Rare breed in this field . I work with irving@ufsfunding.com. I promise you wont regret and is a must add. everest as well is absolutely a must.
    Ty

You have to know Funders boxes, pre underwrite the deal yourself and send to funders you think would be a fit.
    If the decline or info comes out based on the initial subs, then go down a tier of funders.... etc...

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

The Fundworks is a better version of EBF IMO.. pickier..But will almost always come in stronger on dollar amount.

updated Banner.gif

Hello,
    If you need a home for high risk deals, or submissions that you are getting declines for we can assist.
    Key Capital Group is Funding 1st to 12th position, no restricted industries & entertain default submissions. We do what we can to approve as many deals as possible, within reason of course. We also pay full commissions on renewals.
    Please feel free to reach out. My contact info is below. Thank You

We Specialize In:
    - Large deals
    - High risk
    - B to D Paper
    - 1st to 12th position
    - Default deals are entertained on a deal-by-deal basis
    (Satisfied judgments, payment plan, time of default & more)
    - Other Company Declines (Deals that are hard to get offers on)
    - Reverse Consolidation
    (Daily ending balances must be at least 5k to 10k. The term left on the advance needs to end within 40 days or less. 0 bounced
    payments paying minimum of 50k monthly in MCAs)
    - Exceptionally competitive with dollar amount for high revenue merchants

Our Product:
    10k to 3MM
    (For increase of funds, a deal-by-deal basis)
    -Terms up to 95 days
    (Flexible with large funding amounts)
    -Weekly payments available (Deal by deal basis)
    -Early payoff discount (Deal by deal basis)
    -Instant DocuSign contracts
    -All submissions are priced at 1.49 with brokers discretion to down sell

Minimum monthly revenue - $50,000
    -Minimum monthly deposit count - 5
    -Average daily balances - $1,500.00
    -Time in business - 6 Months (12 months preferred)
    -All credit scores accepted
    -No credit checks (We focus on healthy ledgers and payments history)
    -Restricted industries minimum monthly revenue - $100,000
    -Canada - Yes, but must be a US bank account
    -Tax Liens - Must be on payment plan
    -Ownership 100% (All parties must sign)
    -We can only fund traditional bank accounts.
    (Not accepted banks E.g. PayPal, BlueVine, Square, Kabbage, etc.)

Gill Navarro
    Director of ISO Relations
    Direct: 1(862)-303-3225
    Email: Gill@keycapitalfunding.com

updated Banner.gif

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

the established brands are much more picky with who they let enroll these days. they don't need to enroll that many at this stage of their cycle because they have all the large shops and will vet heavily for any newer entrants.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20458 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaAdvanceFunding View Post
    You should add ALFA Advance to this list. We provide aggressive approvals to B-C paper files over $50k. Our commission is also pretty good with the average deal getting 13 pts.

Email me for more info
    & your average buy rate..?

Senior Member Reputation points: 20458 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    The Fundworks is a better version of EBF IMO.. pickier..But will almost always come in stronger on dollar amount.
    & what's their average buy rate...?