Howdy. If your client is a developer/builder - read this.

I'm coming across more & more posts with questions about an appropriate "debt lender or funder for my client seeking $xxx for his real estate project"

Unfortunately there's no such thing as a one stop private debt fund or traditional bank that will finance any existing, transitional, or development CRE project. Each private equity/credit institution has their own set of parameters (i.e asset class, priority of claims, risk aversion, geography, etc)

Now. I work with a highly experienced team that effectively raises structured capital across the stack agnostic to all asset classes and geography. In other words, if you are in talks with folks seeking financing for their project - whether is be a land acquisition, trying to develop a townhome for rent, refinancing their construction loan to a permanent loan, whatever. Call me/email me (info below). Help me help you. Naturally of course a referral fee exists the % is subject to the level of difficulty in deal placement and arranging capital.
I'd like to say our floor is $10mm but it all depends on the scope of work. There is no ceiling, we've done $200mm portfolios in the past.

Here's my direct info:
My name: Maxim Yanovich
Group's name: Eyzenberg & Co.
email: myanovich@eyzenberg.com
cell: 305-710-9870

For perspective, check out our transactions here: https://eyzenberg.com/case-studies/

Available to help where needed. Turned my noti's on for any questions if u wanna comment below and ill get back to you as quickly as I can