Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 317

Add a product that has been selling and isn't stopping - stop chasing the beat up mca

ATTENTION Property Investors - Brokers - RE Wholesalers - Realtors - MCA Shops

Consider adding to your product offerings something usable, that you don't have to ram down a clients throat and that currently is the hottest market in the USA right now. Stop competiting with 6 other brokers on the same MCA. Yes residential & commercial investor property. We close, each and everyday residential, commercial and mixed use Fix & Flip, Fix & Hold loans for 4, 8 or 12 months. We also fund Purchases, Refi / Cashout, Refi / Rate & Term, 2 Year Bridge, etc. Many "FIX" loans we cover 100% of the Purchase & Rehab costs leaving our clients with only their closing costs. Brokers, you can charge up to 5 points, right on the HUD. No being robbed or backdoored. We provide the best in marketing support and we handle your files 7 days a week. If you have an LLC or Corp, you can close Investor RE Loans.

We are not hard money, we do not kill the client. We are "the" Direct Lender in these spaces in the USA. We do not pull the plug on the deal at the last hour and we do not ask for, final stips, 13 times.

- Call or text Gil at 603-401-6408 or email me at gpementel@gmail.com for full, simple, terms. Follow us on Linkedln, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vel...wAsMember=true. Brokers, RE Wholesalers and Realtors for a Partner Agreement and Whitelabeled Application NOW! We are open 7 days a week and extended hours Mon - Fri to serve our client needs. Get your competitive advantage before the slow movers. Extensive marketing support provided. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND HERE, THIS IS NOT A CHANNEL WE CHECK REGUARLY. Thank you

Hi There - My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending,Fix and Flip Financing, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com