Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Miami closers? Click here!

A top of the line technology based sales office in Miami (Bal harbor!) is hiring for a commission hungry*Account Manager to join our*team!
    We have crazy efficient tools that will drive you straight to success! see below breakdown:

Benefits:

- Boiling hot prequalified leads (!)
    - Online*link applications
    - Super incentivizing commission structure*
    - Great schedule*
    - Great location*
    - Top of the line CRM with automated mailing and texting campaigns!*(guaranteed the most efficient CRM out there does 90% of the work for you!)

Responsibilities:

- Present and sell company products (MCA's LOC's Mortgage refi's and more) and services to new and existing clients
    - Prospect and contact potential customers
    - Reach predetermined sales targets by deadline
    - Set follow-up*appointments to keep clients aware of latest developments with their file

Qualifications:

- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields (preferably sales experience)
    - Familiarity with CRM platforms*
    - Ability to build relationships*with clients*
    - Strong negotiation skills
    - Deadline and detail-oriented

Don't hesitate call us now at: 561-289-2048
    Or click here to apply - APPLY

I have been in this field for 6 months. I’m looking to switch out if the broker shop I work for. What type of leads do you give your sales reps?

CrM with automated email calling and texting seems really cool.

Do you take time to Invest in training with your reps? Or you just sit them on the phone and say get to work? I’m looking for a place that invests in there sales reps to be the best they can.

Thanks

I am in Florida and know plenty - email me for help info@transfercall.com or DM
    TransferCall.com
    info@transfercall.com
    800-455-7292
    www.TransferCall.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

...what does the "*" mean... was looking for footnotes, didn't see any. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD718 View Post
    I have been in this field for 6 months. I’m looking to switch out if the broker shop I work for. What type of leads do you give your sales reps?

CrM with automated email calling and texting seems really cool.

Do you take time to Invest in training with your reps? Or you just sit them on the phone and say get to work? I’m looking for a place that invests in there sales reps to be the best they can.

Thanks
    Hey Mike,
    Leads are top of the line from multiple sources and results speak for themselves.
    Yes we do have training program in place for new reps.
    Don't be shy, reach out!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    ...what does the "*" mean... was looking for footnotes, didn't see any. LOL.
    Gotta be typo but i prob should put a foot note saying *the best in the industry

still looking guys
    reach out!

Member Reputation points: 10

Spoke with this guy today and believe it or NOT he tried the Ben Affleck boiler room pitch. I laughed 15 - 30% commission..... LOL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    Spoke with this guy today and believe it or NOT he tried the Ben Affleck boiler room pitch. I laughed 15 - 30% commission..... LOL!!!!!!!!
    I confirm we had a chat but a few corrections:
    First of all I'm thinking more of Alec Baldwin at "Glengarry Glen Ross".
    Number two that is NOT our commission structure, but i guess a guy that made "500K last year" is probably a good liar to some extent
    And last, you were not having anything less then 50% because your a "heavy hitter" (LOL Sure you are) so good luck calling yellow pages!

On another note WE ARE STILL HIRING! REACH OUT!
    money.JPG

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Dailyfrog View Post
    I confirm we had a chat but a few corrections:
    First of all I'm thinking more of Alec Baldwin at "Glengarry Glen Ross".
    Number two that is NOT our commission structure, but i guess a guy that made "500K last year" is probably a good liar to some extent
    And last, you were not having anything less then 50% because your a "heavy hitter" (LOL Sure you are) so good luck calling yellow pages!

On another note WE ARE STILL HIRING! REACH OUT!
    money.JPG
    30% Is reasonable....for closing. Especially if there is Juniors under you, or files coming in.

If you want 50% you have got to be opening and closing the deal on your own.

I joined this team 3 weeks ago and have to say if your calling yellow pages that sucks. It’s not about quantity it’s about quality. These leads are quality. This team is amazing and cheer each-other on and welcomed me right in.
    First week was a little slow but the last 2 weeks I made more then what I made in the other place in the first 3 months.

One guy who is great at sales joined right before me and never worked in this industry made over 90k house commission this month.

Eli thanks for this opportunity and for making sure we all succeed. please don’t hire cocky douchbags as that will change the office vibe.