Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Good Leads at industry lowest prices

Apparently, I have gotten some love on this site in the recent past, which has resulted in a nice chunk of new business for me, first off I want to thank my clients who recommended me here. Much appreciated guys !

I am a veteran lead guy (started in my senior year of high school in 1987). Got into the MCA space back around 2018 and have slowly but surely grown.

Not gonna get into too much here and bore you guys, but if you want quality leads in bulk and want to pay a 90% discount to any other lead guy in the industry, you can send me an email at: Bob@Leads4Capital.com or text/call at: 267-825-0829

I have solid data at prices that will make your head spin and get new data in weekly. Shoot me your email address privately (not on this thread) and I'll send you my current inventory with prices.

Thanks

Bob Abbatiello
    Corporate Source
    267-825-0829
    Bob@Leads4Capital.com

Running a special this week.....20% off my already industry lowest (by far) prices. Reach out if interested.

Bob Abbatiello
    Corporate Source
    267-825-0829
    Bob@Leads4Capital.com

Emailed

Sent, if you don't see, check spam

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyALeadGuy View Post
    Apparently, I have gotten some love on this site in the recent past, which has resulted in a nice chunk of new business for me, first off I want to thank my clients who recommended me here. Much appreciated guys !

I am a veteran lead guy (started in my senior year of high school in 1987). Got into the MCA space back around 2018 and have slowly but surely grown.

Not gonna get into too much here and bore you guys, but if you want quality leads in bulk and want to pay a 90% discount to any other lead guy in the industry, you can send me an email at: Bob@Leads4Capital.com or text/call at: 267-825-0829

I have solid data at prices that will make your head spin and get new data in weekly. Shoot me your email address privately (not on this thread) and I'll send you my current inventory with prices.

Thanks

Bob Abbatiello
    Corporate Source
    267-825-0829
    Bob@Leads4Capital.com
    lmao. anyone that actually believes this is either new, stupid, naïve, or all three. "good leads at low prices" haha. like saying "selling great ferraris dirt cheap". wouldn't happen.

if they were "good", you'd either use them yourself or sell them at a premium (unless you're running a charity now). just say it like it is - "selling generic b2b data I obtained using a scraper, and no one is buying, so I've lowered the price"

Hey "Burnie", who do you work for........Cashyew, Enablement or some other overpriced bull**** shop selling some of the same stuff as me for 20 times the price you moron ? Let me tell you something bro.......Your insecurities are front and center kid. I would LOVE nothing more than the opportunity to discuss this with you "Burnie" in person. In fact, it is now on my bucket list brother. Either get better leads or lower your prices to compare with mine. Other than that ? GO F**K YOURSELF

Hey "Burnie", who do you work for........Cashyew, Enablement or some other overpriced bull**** shop selling some of the same stuff as me for 20 times the price you moron ? Let me tell you something bro.......Your insecurities are front and center kid. I would LOVE nothing more than the opportunity to discuss this with you "Burnie" in person. In fact, it is now on my bucket list brother. Either get better leads or lower your prices to compare with mine. Other than that ? GO F**K YOURSELF
    haha, I definitely touched a nerve huh? I must be pretty close to the truth for you to be so defensive lol. And yea, as much as youd LOVE to meet me buddy, id rather focus on closing deals. Guess you have a lot of free time.

good luck pal, im sure your professionalism will help you sell your garbage leads haha

I'll MAN up like you will almost certainly avoid based on our different levels of male courage. My name is Bob Abbatiello from South Philadelphia, I'm 52 years old. HOW DARE YOU try to hurt my business with ZERO knowledge of me or my leads or what the hell you are talking about ? First of all, if you are trying to be funny, you failed miserably, you are no Don McGrath cuz. If Don sent a response like that I'd actually be honored (www.dumbleads.com). You want my address douchebag ? I'll send you that privately and treat you to a philly cheesesteak prior to anything else. Otherwise STOP speaking on stuff you have NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. Kapish MF'er ????

You come off as just a beaten down and broken down angry unhappy dude. I actually feel bad for you but you attacking me UNPROVOKED for no reason paints an ugly picture and limits my sympathy for your sad life. My guess is that either you are single due to lack of female interest, or in a loveless marriage and/or relationship where your "other" is cavorting with someone else, possibly someone you know, in fact probably the latter. LESSON.....Don't mess with a guy running an honest business trying to support his family when you have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what the F you are talking about. You know what they say about people who "assume". It makes an ass out of you and me. Only, in this case, it is solely making an ass out of YOU. Grow up dude, then we're cool. YOU are in the wrong here.

I so have been forcing myself to stop responding to your UNPROVOKED ATTACK. I realize we are competitors but we are both making good enough money to share the space But I am Italian and have a temper, you never bought leads from me and probably don't know anyone who has. The lingering, annoying question I can't let go is WHY would you bad mouth me on a public forum when you know NOTHING about me or my business ? That is just something I can't get past, even though I know I should. It's such a douchey thing, even though you either work for or were sent in by one of my inferior competitors who sell "fresh" leads 25-30 times a day for an inflated price to unsuspecting, innocent victims here. Bottom line is I don't play dirty when my competitors post stuff on here about leads. Neither should you, it's just fair practice and classy behavior. I guess we have different theories on good business. Whatever.

I'm very sorry to everyone else on this forum, I lost my temper. I am done, it's out of my system now LOL. I stooped to a level that was beneath me. My apologies. This is supposed to be a productive forum and I promise to TRY to live up to that going forward. It's just that I NEVER bad mouthed ANY of my competitors, some of whom are allowed free reign over posting on every forum every week. I respect the game and respect the business. I simply cannot and WILL not accept unprovoked nonsensical attacks to try to hurt me. I will stop boring you guys going forward. Much love to all !!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 14313

This is great lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    Cocaine is a helluva drug
    lol seriously. i hope this poor bastard gets the help he needs though. obvious something triggered him to the point of writing a bunch of nonsense i havent even read or care about.

quality lead gen is not cheap. this is a fact. but buying old, bulk, b2b data is. i just pointed out the obvious. if the leads are that good, why are they priced low? you'd come off as less mentally deranged if you just said "offering high-quality opt-in leads in real time - good leads, but not cheap" or "selling bulk b2b data at a discount". also, his site is honestly sH*t. embarrassing almost

but you do you. not here to teach a grown-ass adult (that can't control himself and throws temper tantrums) how to sell. when i have time though, sure i'll call if you need to vent or a shoulder to cry on lol.

good for you though if you're actually selling leads and making good money, seriously. given the terrible site and mental problems, it's pretty impressive people would actually buy from you.

I so have been forcing myself to stop responding to your UNPROVOKED ATTACK. I realize we are competitors but we are both making good enough money to share the space But I am Italian and have a temper, you never bought leads from me and probably don't know anyone who has. The lingering, annoying question I can't let go is WHY would you bad mouth me on a public forum when you know NOTHING about me or my business ? That is just something I can't get past, even though I know I should. It's such a douchey thing, even though you either work for or were sent in by one of my inferior competitors who sell "fresh" leads 25-30 times a day for an inflated price to unsuspecting, innocent victims here. Bottom line is I don't play dirty when my competitors post stuff on here about leads. Neither should you, it's just fair practice and classy behavior. I guess we have different theories on good business. Whatever.
    hahaha, this just gets better n better. "im italian and have a temper." but later on goes to say "kapish mf'er" lol. im also italian, and it's spelled "capisce" u idiot

Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

I'll MAN up like you will almost certainly avoid based on our different levels of male courage. My name is Bob Abbatiello from South Philadelphia, I'm 52 years old. HOW DARE YOU try to hurt my business with ZERO knowledge of me or my leads or what the hell you are talking about ? First of all, if you are trying to be funny, you failed miserably, you are no Don McGrath cuz. If Don sent a response like that I'd actually be honored (www.dumbleads.com). You want my address douchebag ? I'll send you that privately and treat you to a philly cheesesteak prior to anything else. Otherwise STOP speaking on stuff you have NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. Kapish MF'er ????
    Is that you Uncle Gino?? Where have you been???
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Is that you Uncle Gino?? Where have you been???
    LOL, I deserve whatever you guys want to say, I get entirely too emotional, but I am a good sport. I especially like the "cocaine is a hell of a drug" part. One of the funniest things I've ever seen (the Rick James skit). I just have an extremely hard time with unprovoked attacks from people who have no affiliation with me and are motivated 100% by ulterior motives. I am just built that way. Why would some douche who doesn't have the slightest clue about me or my business decide to TROLL me ? I guess I'll go to my grave with that because you could explain it to me 500 times in a row and I'll still never understand the motivation.

I sell leads and I see other lead guys on here daily, I never ONCE have trolled them. But I digress gentlemen (and any ladies on here). I apologize and regret my response, it was beneath me.

Much love to all, even "Burnie". Life is too short to sweat the small people.

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 15569

You come off as just a beaten down and broken down angry unhappy dude. I actually feel bad for you but you attacking me UNPROVOKED for no reason paints an ugly picture and limits my sympathy for your sad life. My guess is that either you are single due to lack of female interest, or in a loveless marriage and/or relationship where your "other" is cavorting with someone else, possibly someone you know, in fact probably the latter. LESSON.....Don't mess with a guy running an honest business trying to support his family when you have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what the F you are talking about. You know what they say about people who "assume". It makes an ass out of you and me. Only, in this case, it is solely making an ass out of YOU. Grow up dude, then we're cool. YOU are in the wrong here.
    bup bup.

This guy bob is the same guy who posted something accidentally when he was trying to DM someone. He buys all kinds of leads off people and resells them, then if he doesn't like something he will threaten you with a disputed charge or worse. Hes all over th place. Im sure you know by reading these posts you should steer clear of this guy