Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Ondeck

[B]Has anyone noticed Ondeck's level of declines is at an all time high? I've been online with them for years and yes they have always been somewhat picky with the deals they approve. But lately it seems as they decline everything you submit with no actual reason for the decline? Is anyone else having this issue? I know they can't approve everything but when you get 25+ declines in a matter of weeks and no approvals even on good clean deals it just makes me wonder what is actually going on?

Banned Reputation points: 557

Quote Originally Posted by Elishapep View Post
    [B]Has anyone noticed Ondeck's level of declines is at an all time high? I've been online with them for years and yes they have always been somewhat picky with the deals they approve. But lately it seems as they decline everything you submit with no actual reason for the decline? Is anyone else having this issue? I know they can't approve everything but when you get 25+ declines in a matter of weeks and no approvals even on good clean deals it just makes me wonder what is actually going on?
    It seems like they're changing their guidelines due to the financial situation across the globe. Hopefully not for long.

Did you have this issue with other funders?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by brokerplus View Post
    It seems like they're changing their guidelines due to the financial situation across the globe. Hopefully not for long.

That's true. Or he could be sending in a high volume of subs that are duplicates of what they're getting on they're own, or from Isos with more clout. So internally, he might be sandboxed.

www.UccRadar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elishapep View Post
    Yes this is still happening and nobody there has any clue why.