Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1232

Lead Gen FB?

I'm trying to get into the MCA space again. My team does nothing but real estate: REFI & PURCHASE: BRIDGE, REHAB, RENTAL RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL.

But the sales cycle is always brutal. Whatever we originate THIS QUARTER can roll over into NEXT QUARTER. 30-90 days sales cycle.

That said, I'd like a SHORT GAME: MCAs --- Any thoughts on going hard on FACEBOOK????. (I'm not f'ing with Google Ads... too expensive) Anyone throwing $10k+ a month at Facebook right now? What kind of results are you seeing?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by CFSCCorp View Post
    I'm trying to get into the MCA space again. My team does nothing but real estate: REFI & PURCHASE: BRIDGE, REHAB, RENTAL RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL.

But the sales cycle is always brutal. Whatever we originate THIS QUARTER can roll over into NEXT QUARTER. 30-90 days sales cycle.

That said, I'd like a SHORT GAME: MCAs --- Any thoughts on going hard on FACEBOOK????. (I'm not f'ing with Google Ads... too expensive) Anyone throwing $10k+ a month at Facebook right now? What kind of results are you seeing?
    Stay away from Facebook. With the iOS update in October & the one that is upcoming in a couple of weeks, marketing on Facebook has been a lot less effective. This past quarter, the ROI on Facebook has been awful. Google Ads (particularly Youtube) have been the absolute best so far.

Member Reputation points: 690

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    Stay away from Facebook. With the iOS update in October & the one that is upcoming in a couple of weeks, marketing on Facebook has been a lot less effective. This past quarter, the ROI on Facebook has been awful. Google Ads (particularly Youtube) have been the absolute best so far.
    Yes, I agree with you on YouTube being the best source for leads.

Besides, LinkedIn has been quite an effective platform for connecting with brokers and business owners alike.

Email marketing helps along the process at the same time through consistency.

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Med Spas, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    516-383-8407
    steve@bizconnectads.com