Text Blasting
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Text Blasting

Anybody have any recommendations on a good text blasting website that isnt crazy expensive. Probably something with a flat rate. I try to blast 10k leads a day and its coming out to be close to costing 10k per month. Someone help me out lol...

We do mass texting and email blasts, Twilio and the SMS carriers (T-mobile especially) are cracking down, since the start of March due to govt cracking down on them. You now get a sending trust score, and if its not high- your throughput drops (delivery of text)... We find that email is trusted more than text (although you can't beat the text reply rate) and there's less liability as long as your list is scrubbed and you opt-out if they want.

We get into the INBOX 90%+ the time with a mass email blast and it scales to 1 million sends a month.

We have data (if you have we'll clean it to make sure no bounces), you just need the right subject line and email body copy. Aside from that if the prospects you are trying to target have an email account we will get into their inbox 9 out of 10 times.

If you want to talk about exploring this feel free and message me
    Last edited by clickspeed; 03-28-2022 at 09:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Centrex Software is a fully dedicated finance CRM with text message blasting built into it. We are natively integrated with Twilio. $10,000 a month for 10,000 text messages per day however, isn't bad. If you have a decent response rate and a good sales team on the floor that should be resulting in some good returns.

Trey
    (888) 622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

I get 2-3 business funding texts per week.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clickspeed View Post
    We do mass texting and email blasts, Twilio and the SMS carriers (T-mobile especially) are cracking down, since the start of March due to govt cracking down on them. You now get a sending trust score, and if its not high- your throughput drops (delivery of text)... We find that email is trusted more than text (although you can't beat the text reply rate) and there's less liability as long as your list is scrubbed and you opt-out if they want.

We get into the INBOX 90%+ the time with a mass email blast and it scales to 1 million sends a month.

We have data (if you have we'll clean it to make sure no bounces), you just need the right subject line and email body copy. Aside from that if the prospects you are trying to target have an email account we will get into their inbox 9 out of 10 times.

If you want to talk about exploring this feel free and message me
    How do you like Twilio?
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by FUND3R1 View Post
    How do you like Twilio?

Twilio is an API (that many text and phone platforms run on and white label). You can build any type of telephony communications app you want on them. It’s more about knowing how to keep your score up so it doesn’t appear that you’re spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Twilio is an API (that many text and phone platforms run on and white label). You can build any type of telephony communications app you want on them. It’s more about knowing how to keep your score up so it doesn’t appear that you’re spamming.

Exactly what Don said... We've built an in-house app for our clients on top of Twilio, where we can send 2,999k texts (150 characters) a day, per account, without having to worry about our clients 'score', but once you go above that you're no longer allowed to send without being scored... then your throughput is certain to drop if you're cold sms'ing/spamming

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

@clickspeed @treymarkel
    Do you also support MMS? How does MMS msg effect the price?
    For example, Does 1 mms msg count as 3 sms msgs?

Member Reputation points: 505

Dialer

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldMaster View Post
    Anybody have any recommendations on a good text blasting website that isnt crazy expensive. Probably something with a flat rate. I try to blast 10k leads a day and its coming out to be close to costing 10k per month. Someone help me out lol...

We provide an integrated predictive dialer solution for MCA's that is designed to connect agents/LO's to more calls by eliminating "Spam", increase agent productivity and revenues, while driving operational efficiencies.

Our system also integrates with Centrex, Salesforce, Zoho, Twillio and more!

If you're interested in hearing more about AuguTech's involvement within the Lending Community, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by winning View Post
    @clickspeed @treymarkel
    do you also support mms? How does mms msg effect the price?
    For example, does 1 mms msg count as 3 sms msgs?
    1 sms = 1 MMS.
    Last edited by clickspeed; 04-24-2022 at 07:44 AM.

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

Member Reputation points: 38

Please stop with the spamming
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=1]Daniel Nathan

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danielnathfunding View Post
    Please stop with the spamming
    go into your settings and add to ignore list.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.