Fresh Internet Generated Leads Without The "Youre The 34th person to call me Response
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 10589

Fresh Internet Generated Leads Without The "Youre The 34th person to call me Response

We generate our own leads, placing our own ads on websites we own and control.

The applicants who apply with us are interested in a loan, and we don't oversell the leads. On average we sell a lead 1.8 times right now.

We also found a new source of internet traffic that doesn't have that smart retargeting that Facebook likes to boast about, meaning when someone fills out a lead for a business loan with us our ad source isn't serving them ads for 100 other companies just like us, increasing the amount of leads they fill out.

If you've done well with internet leads in the past, and over the years they just aren't the same, we solved that issue for you.

email dan at popcrumbs.com to get more info, pricing and get started

www.popcrumbs.com

Just going to bump my own thread and not post another one. Seems the MCA space woke up the last few months.

Hit up Dan At Popcrumbs.com for leads, pricing, deals, data, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to talk to ....

Hey guys I know a lot of you have been reaching out to us. We are a bit slow to respond as we have been slammed on the MCA side for a few weeks now. If you emailed dan at popcrumbs dot com he will get back to you he's been working 10-14 hour days just trying to get back to everyone, its nuts right now.

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

Quote Originally Posted by MediaBiz View Post
    My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

How did spamming every lead generators post work for you? Get a lot of business?

https://capture.dropbox.com/t0wCu6eN8IXJ0iPK

Not a bad day for us, thanks for bumping my thread

For those looking for leads, let me show you where the good leads are.

That link above was yesterday's sales

As i said in this thread, we hit something, a new source of traffic that is working, our demand is up, the number of leads are up and our sales are up, here the proof.

Here is March 11th sales before we discovered this new source https://capture.dropbox.com/KMYO3TAkt19jGEbS

Here is March 23rd the day I posted this thread https://capture.dropbox.com/DQdWLbdhKEYxkD0B

Here is April 26th https://capture.dropbox.com/hYKmMUxKbf50CR3a

Here is May 9th https://capture.dropbox.com/9SnzsFUpOcAxVqE4

I post these to show you the proof that we have quality leads, no one keeps buying leads that don't work.

We have consistent leads, every day your sales people will have fresh leads to work.

When I come back on in a month it'll be 600 leads a day generated.

We have both fresh and aged lead data. It all leads we generate ourselves in house using our own media buying team. no affiliates run our lead gen offers.

Email Dan at popcrumbs.com for more information. he's super busy, but he will get back to you

www.popcrumbs.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Steve is like an escaped fugitive that’s posting on every thread to throw the dogs off his smell, and clearly his crime must be leads related, as he’s targeting other lead provider posts.

We have all the www.dumbleads.com employees downstairs in the laundry room, lined up against the wall, with our knees in their backs, and our hands in their pants, checking recent activity on their electronic devices….. that’s all we’re doing….

I pray to be the one to find you Steve…..

….or at least get some compromising photos….
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 05-21-2022 at 09:54 AM.