Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

New Iso Needs List OF Banks And What They Offer ...(prime,non prime,good/bad credit)

Hi, I'm new to the MCA world and would like to get organized with my bank contact list and what they offer. Since I'm new I'd like to know what banks are best for prime(good credit) or non prime deals(bad credit type deals. You can also include a contact person if any, your experience as well as funding turn around time. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks Much!!! ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

What did you do before you decided to join the MCA World and why? There is a lot of information on here that you can search for... there has to be about 50 threads of this nature... it is at the point where if anyone were to give you the answers... would you know what to do with them?

Not being a smart @$$- but you might as well break it down before someone breaks you down.

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I understand companies who come on here and look for info on new banks, everyone wants to know if there are any new players offering something different. That said if you are opening up a new ISO I would think that you would have some industry contacts in order to get started. If you have ever worked in the industry you should have a basic starting point, and if you haven't then I have to question why you would open an ISO rather then to go work for someone and learn the industry.

Hello! I would love to get in contact with you and share what my company can offer you. Please send me an email or call me!
    Erin Dreselly

World Business Lenders
    81 Market Sq., Suite 7
    Newington, CT 06111

Direct: 860-549-2419
    Cell: 860-692-4636
    Fax: 860-499-5413
    Email: edreselly@wbl.com
    Web: www.wbl.com

We have great resources for working capital. up to 10 million. call Mary@337-501-8833.

LoanMart offers asset secured small business loans. Loan amounts as low as $5k, up to $50k.
    Product is positioned to fund businesses that don't meet most MCA and small business lender requirements (time in business, monthly revenues, credit score, etc). Our product does not have these restrictions.
    If this could be of use for your ISO, message me at rwalk@loanmart.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

you need to work with a good broker/funder. We have done our own funding and broker with deals from 25k - $15M with sufficient collateral. Cash advance, business loans, term loans, and lines of credit over 250k. We have private investors and banks we work with. I have no problem giving you most of our lenders after we do a deal or 2. 12 years in business.
    bzuniga@omegafund.com
    720-279-4345
    www.omegafund.com
    www.unsecuredbusinesslending.com

Yellowstone specializes in high risk and other funders declined files

800-955-2411

For medical/health deals reach out to ProMED Healthcare Financing. They are great with medical marijuana deals as well. James Graydon would be your contact at 631-468-6325.

Hi, If you have that list i would gladly receive a copy I'm also pretty new to this space and i need additional funders for my deals. My email is yoni@empiremerchantgroup.com
    Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
    www.empiremerchantgroup.com

Member Reputation points: 10

If the deal looked good, we will fund it.

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FundMaster82 View Post
    For medical/health deals reach out to ProMED Healthcare Financing. They are great with medical marijuana deals as well. James Graydon would be your contact at 631-468-6325.
    you guys don't do Pot stores anymore. Wells Fargo forbids it

New Iso Needs List OF Banks And What They Offer ...(prime,non prime,good/bad credit)

We specialize in funding MMJ relatated compaines!
    Give us a call 888 399 0126