Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    provide enough business to a funder and they'll look the other way when you do this, or they'll just give a slap on the wrist
    I've worked with plenty of psycho level sales reps who do all of the above and they're still funding and making big checks

Granted this was at a major ISO
    With all due respect, I find that difficult to believe. A funder will not look the other way when you're potentially increasing the risk of defaults and minimum renewal possibilities. How would that funder still have money and stay in business?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 42992 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph_Alexander View Post
    With all due respect, I find that difficult to believe. A funder will not look the other way when you're potentially increasing the risk of defaults and minimum renewal possibilities. How would that funder still have money and stay in business?
    When the funder has massive credit facilities and the ISO is providing them with 3-5MM in funded files per month, and when the ISO is working with a few funders at that scale
    that's when

When the funder has massive credit facilities and the ISO is providing them with 3-5MM in funded files per month, and when the ISO is working with a few funders at that scale
    that's when
    I am pretty sure these facilities have very strict covenants that will be quick to pull if you fund 3-5MM with an ISO that's in return giving you a 40% default rate
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 42992 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph_Alexander View Post
    I am pretty sure these facilities have very strict covenants that will be quick to pull if you fund 3-5MM with an ISO that's in return giving you a 40% default rate
    I dont want to derail the thread and I understand where you're coming from, I'm just saying if that default/restructure rate is more akin to 15-20% the profits far outweigh the losses for large funders in a lot of circumstances, especially with collections being so easy to apply today (as opposed to a few years ago +)

Not advocating for it, but it is a thing

I dont want to derail the thread and I understand where you're coming from, I'm just saying if that default/restructure rate is more akin to 15-20% the profits far outweigh the losses for large funders in a lot of circumstances, especially with collections being so easy to apply today (as opposed to a few years ago +)

Not advocating for it, but it is a thing
    Yeah, I apologize for our side bar here.

Sean, great work on the show. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you can find a suitable company to make a show like how you intended to the first time.
    I am sure that has the potential to have great reviews as does this one.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    what happened to the show they were doing with that kid that advertises that he breaks lender agreement on linkedin?

Acting for Sean Murray (aka Sean Muranos, MCA warlord and runner) as standing legal counsel, I’ve been instructed to inform you to cease asking incriminating questions that may/will/shall result in a new show being created called, how to lose a lenders license in 10 days…..how to terminate an iso agreement and still fund with violence….

How to reverse PSF yourself in the face…..and how to close an equipment deal and lose the truck during shipment….

All are on the Spring schedule, and if someone brings up that Davron boy one more time, I’m dropping my asthma pump and we throwing’ them….., right Sean?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    right Sean?
    I don't even know what's happening anymore but if you're on the DF, you should probably watch Equipping The Dream. It took a lot of work to put together and Josh Feinberg, who commented in this thread already and is a main character in it, has been on the DF since 2013. If you want to see the biz play out in real life on camera, you gotta watch the show. It's six episodes. The first one is here: https://debanked.com/tv/?v=675915674

Also, everyone on it will be at deBanked Connect Miami on March 24th, so if you want to meet anybody from it, whether it's Josh, Will, or the real life trainees that starred in it, they'll be there.

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for over 70 of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com