A review of Cashyew Leads- First hand- Read the article
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

A review of Cashyew Leads- First hand- Read the article

Hello

I am going to be doing more of these reviews - these are 100% unfiltered and my first-hand experience, I hope the information helps other ISO's in their journey to find solid resources.

https://www.fundmybusinessnow.com/po...product-review
    Metromedia Funding Solutions LLC
    55 Monument Circle Suite 745*
    Indianapolis Indiana 46204
    317-649-0110*
    https://www.metromediafunding.com/

Like us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/mpmetromedia/

Rick@metromediafunding.com

Your friends in funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
    Hello

I am going to be doing more of these reviews - these are 100% unfiltered and my first-hand experience, I hope the information helps other ISO's in their journey to find solid resources.

https://www.fundmybusinessnow.com/po...product-review

Now how do we know you’re not deliberately leaving a certain type of review to steer people one way or another in an intended direction?

Most clients bash www.dumbleads.com, but we’ve developed a thick layer of skin over our blubber so we can handle the assault. And we still always make sure those crackers are funding.

Just asking sir…..

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Now how do we know you’re not deliberately leaving a certain type of review to steer people one way or another in an intended direction?

Most clients bash www.dumbleads.com, but we’ve developed a thick layer of skin over our blubber so we can handle the assault. And we still always make sure those crackers are funding.

Just asking sir…..
    Oh well, you know dumbleads.com is superior to all lead providers on this planet, or the next... LMAO

No, on a real note here, sarcasm aside, I am not in the lead provider business, nor have I found one that I would give my stamp of approval for.

Now, how to tackle your concern,

The Merchant Cash Advance Industry only makes up around 12% of the annual revenue of Metromedia Branded Companies, most of my revenue comes from my news stations, videography company, and of course, my mall's eCommerce earnings. It would not behoove me to get "in the middle of that $hit". Now that we have established that, I think we should establish that I would like to see the number increase, that is why I started looking into this (again) as an option. This is now my fourth attempt to locate a solid lead provider that does not include the efforts of my other businesses to provide the leads.

Here is the Pepsi Challenge to the lead providers out there that are reading this right now,

I close deals, I would rather work with one resource that would provide the quality of web opt-ins that are fresh, the problem is, I have not found one yet that has proven themselves capable of doing that. I will go the distance, and whoever that company is will make 7 digits a year with me. That lead provider will make more money here anyway because those leads will probably monetize in my other brands.

Here is the thing about me, I will find that source, and if I don't, I will invent it myself, I really don't want to because that would probably cost me a couple- hundred grand to perfect it, and the time to do it is also an issue because as mentioned before, I own other businesses outside of this industry and have other projects that are equally pressing.

So, I will end this entry with this:

I am entertaining bids for this opportunity and encourage those in the lead industry to reach out.
    Just know that if you come at us claiming you are a rockstar, we will require you to prove that $hit.
    I only want to do this all the right way, no shenanigans, no drama. I will do my part, I only want the services I pay for.

HOWEVER, if there is one out there that does as promised and does not try to sell me a washed-up list, and/or data farming software, I will cheerfully tell the world to use your services, and encourage the other small operators to use your services, you may not know this but, when you add up all of the small shops and compare it to the big ones, there are more of us, and higher conversion rates and the retention is better too.

Until then, I will limp along organically with my own banner ads from the news stations I consequently own, and bid all a good day, and remember, there is more than corn in Indiana
    317-649-0110*

Your friends in funding.

LOL, all that for $1 a lead ? That's highway robbery. At least you only bought a small batch. Caveat emptor

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Did you have the merchants permission to send them a text ? You mentioned you don't cold call -
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by AMA View Post
    LOL, all that for $1 a lead ? That's highway robbery. At least you only bought a small batch. Caveat emptor
    I am curious,
    Could you explain how exactly I would do that in this situation? How do you check the quality and suitability of that product before purchasing?
    317-649-0110*

Your friends in funding.

I can't really answer that because I have never paid more than 25 cents a lead without a sample, if a lead guy isn't willing to send a sample, I move on to the next guy. The more expensive the lead, the more horror stories I've experienced and heard over the years. There is no such thing as an exclusive lead, I've heard of guys buying packages, submissions, real time leads, etc for anywhere from $5-50 a lead or even more in some cases and the merchant telling them they were the 5th-6th guy to call them that day. The more expensive the lead, the more they are sold daily and the faster I run.

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
    Oh well, you know dumbleads.com is superior to all lead providers on this planet, or the next... LMAO

No, on a real note here, sarcasm aside, I am not in the lead provider business, nor have I found one that I would give my stamp of approval for.

Now, how to tackle your concern,

The Merchant Cash Advance Industry only makes up around 12% of the annual revenue of Metromedia Branded Companies, most of my revenue comes from my news stations, videography company, and of course, my mall's eCommerce earnings. It would not behoove me to get "in the middle of that $hit". Now that we have established that, I think we should establish that I would like to see the number increase, that is why I started looking into this (again) as an option. This is now my fourth attempt to locate a solid lead provider that does not include the efforts of my other businesses to provide the leads.

Here is the Pepsi Challenge to the lead providers out there that are reading this right now,

I close deals, I would rather work with one resource that would provide the quality of web opt-ins that are fresh, the problem is, I have not found one yet that has proven themselves capable of doing that. I will go the distance, and whoever that company is will make 7 digits a year with me. That lead provider will make more money here anyway because those leads will probably monetize in my other brands.

Here is the thing about me, I will find that source, and if I don't, I will invent it myself, I really don't want to because that would probably cost me a couple- hundred grand to perfect it, and the time to do it is also an issue because as mentioned before, I own other businesses outside of this industry and have other projects that are equally pressing.

So, I will end this entry with this:

I am entertaining bids for this opportunity and encourage those in the lead industry to reach out.
    Just know that if you come at us claiming you are a rockstar, we will require you to prove that $hit.
    I only want to do this all the right way, no shenanigans, no drama. I will do my part, I only want the services I pay for.

HOWEVER, if there is one out there that does as promised and does not try to sell me a washed-up list, and/or data farming software, I will cheerfully tell the world to use your services, and encourage the other small operators to use your services, you may not know this but, when you add up all of the small shops and compare it to the big ones, there are more of us, and higher conversion rates and the retention is better too.

Until then, I will limp along organically with my own banner ads from the news stations I consequently own, and bid all a good day, and remember, there is more than corn in Indiana

Guess you got me….

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

You purchased 100 Data Leads - You "Texted The Business Owner" What was your expectations?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

Assuming the story is true, the guy ran a test and shared the results.

I thank him for sharing the results.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbr9 View Post
    well asking for free samples at every turn says something about you to and many quality lead providers would stay away from guys like you. So it works both ways, but free samples don't tell you much really. They could reel you in with high-quality sample then give you **** the rest of your orders.
    You are correct Josh, I can't argue with that, but both sides need to budge a little, there are times when guys have sent me a sample without any hesitation and even if the leads were not great, but at least accurate and seemingly legitimate (had an interest in MCA) and didn't flat out deny they ever filled something out or ever took out an advance, I would usually try a small order as a sign of good faith. I ended up finding a couple good sources that way. Hey, we all have our own beliefs and methods. Doesn't mean there is a right or wrong, just a difference of opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    Assuming the story is true, the guy ran a test and shared the results.

I thank him for sharing the results.
    I can prove my results 100% and you're welcome
    317-649-0110*

Your friends in funding.