The Metaverse, how will you leverage it?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

The Metaverse, how will you leverage it?

Me, I have already bought several properties in the Infiniverse / Multiverse. I originally bought 8000 metacoins for $80 about a month ago. I have sold and bought a few properties and if I were to liquidate now I would have over 20,000 in metacoins... Currently there is no way to convert metacoins back into fiat currency. So this is all just for entertainment purposes. But getting into the metaverse and seeing how this all works is priceless! It really opens your mind as to what the future might be.

As for my business, I am looking to figure out a way I can create a showroom in the metaverse where people can discover my company, see our products, contact us, or click through to our website to buy our real world physical goods.. I am also now thinking about how I can offer 3D Luxury goods to people in the metaverse for them to use in the metaverse where there are no real physical goods. The product that they would purchase would only exists digitally. Maybe I need to create a few NFT's of some of our real world goods.. So much to figure out, but I am excited!

I am also pricing commercial, long range 3D laser scanners. As I think that may be what I need in order to quickly do a 3d Scan of our showroom, so that I can then build a 3D replicia of my actual showroom in the metaverse.. Once I acquire that kind of equipment and know how, I can then offer 3D scanning and metaverse creation services to other small businesses..

Would love to hear how any of you are playing around with this space.
    Last edited by Winning; 02-02-2022 at 10:34 AM.