Essential WordPress Plugins For Your Website
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Lightbulb Essential WordPress Plugins For Your Website

Last edited by Yankeeman07; 12-09-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 217974

Everyone should please go to namecheap.com and what you need for the pricing you need.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Everyone should please go to namecheap.com and what you need for the pricing you need.
    If you wish to promote namecheap - start your own thread
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    If you wish to promote namecheap - start your own thread
    If you wish to advertise your services, please use an LLC that is legal to do business, according to the rules of the board that you (conveniently) haven't quoted recently.

If you haven't figured it out yet, people are trolling you to prevent others from making the mistake of doing business with you in any way. I'm not really sure why you're still here. You have not provided anything of value. But you stopped being the etiquette police on the forum, so our trolling you is getting somewhere.

If you wish to advertise your services, please use an LLC that is legal to do business, according to the rules of the board that you (conveniently) haven't quoted recently.

If you haven't figured it out yet, people are trolling you to prevent others from making the mistake of doing business with you in any way. I'm not really sure why you're still here. You have not provided anything of value. But you stopped being the etiquette police on the forum, so our trolling you is getting somewhere.

Please show me someone that made a "mistake" in doing business with us?

to the best of my knowledge you have never purchased any services from us.

Regarding our hosting services, we are affiliated with United Internet (which for those that are really interested-
    I'm an Reseller )

One of my other Affiliates is Genie Gateway - which you have never learned but continue to make disparaging remarks.

Where I'm Registered in none of your concern - nor are we obligated to answer to you.

Micah Info _ For those that are remotely interested

Just like your phone number - area code is 314 (Missouri) - your company address on your web site, allegedly New York,
    they one time I spoke with you - you were in Israel and barely speaking English

Micah Markowitz

Financial Advisor

St. Louis Missouri

https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/micahm17

Search the NY Business Entity Data Base for American Business Funder
    No Search Results Found

https://apps.dos.ny.gov/publicInquiry/

Your business address :
    400 Rella Blvd, Montebello, NY 10901 - According to Public records you do not have an office

https://opengovny.com/corporation?ad...LA+BLVD&page=1

https://www.linkedin.com/in/micah-markowitz/ St. Louis Mo
    So will the real Micah stand up ?

FYI _ I personally don't giver 2 hoots where you operate from - just don't be 2 faced.
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 12-10-2021 at 11:12 AM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Regarding our hosting services, we are affiliated with United Internet (which for those that are really interested-
    I'm an Reseller )

One of my other Affiliates is Genie Gateway - which you have never learned but continue to make disparaging remarks.

Where I'm Registered in none of your concern - nor are we obligated to answer to you.

Just like your phone number - area code is 314 (Missouri) - your company address on your web site, allegedly New York,

Micah Markowitz

Financial Advisor

St. Louis Missouri

No Search Results Found

Your business address :
    400 Rella Blvd, Montebello, NY 10901 - According to Public records you do not have an office

https://www.linkedin.com/in/micah-markowitz/

FYI _ I personally don't giver 2 hoots where you operate from - just don't be 2 faced.
    St Louis, MO
    Michah is one of the good guys... Not sure what your saying Dave.
    Jeremy Katz
    ISO RELATIONS MANAGER
    jeremy@swisscapital.group
    Swiss Capital Group, 11 Broadway, New York,
    NY 10004
    www.swisscapital.group

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Swiss View Post
    Michah is one of the good guys... Not sure what your saying Dave.
    What about you Jeremy? Do you attempt to solicit backdooring or are you a "good guy" as well?

I'm an Reseller )

Micah Markowitz

Financial Advisor

St. Louis Missouri

No Search Results Found

Your business address :

https://www.linkedin.com/in/micah-markowitz/

St Louis, MO
    My LLC is not registered in NY. I can have a legal business address while registered in a different state. (Which, BTW, that address will be changing in 2021 as the new broker disclosure laws are coming out.)

"barely speaking English"? Huh?

Being a good reseller is important. I'm glad someone trusts you. Genie is a geeky product and doesn't make sense to resell. Reselling United's services is good, but are you an ISO or would you be the tech support? I feel bad for anyone who has to interact with you and your haughtiness. But either way your LLC is still on Inactive status in Florida, and you haven't denied it. My LLC(s) are in other states are in good standing.

Can I assume we won't be seeing you at Debanked Miami?

Dave, please get help.

My LLC is not registered in NY. I can have a legal business address while registered in a different state.

**Very True - which we are also - also a Registration may be outside the USA
    Genie Product - Genie Gateway is a unique product to market-sell - requires an IQ over 10 (You fail in that category)

Whether or not I'm in Miami is anyone ones guess.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Micah’s English is impeccable, that much I can completely vouch for.

There was this one time he was stuck in Mexico with no passport and just a few pesos for breakfast, which would have been his last meal as he was about to be arrested by policia for a suitcase full of peach jars, that weren’t really peaches…

He sent me an email telling me he needed help fast, and I totally gave out for him. Western Union insisted we both get on the phone to confirm the transaction, and let me tell you….

His English was the sweetest I had heard in a very long time, just a touch of Argentinian, it was like the Ocarina of Time. So Dave, you might need to dust off one of your old language arts GED books, because ain’t nutin’ here for you.

I kept the email as a reminder, in case you ever forgot Micah, and because you spelled your name wrong in the send message.

My LLC is not registered in NY. I can have a legal business address while registered in a different state.

**Very True - which we are also - also a Registration may be outside the USA
    Genie Product - Genie Gateway is a unique product to market-sell - requires an IQ over 10 (You fail in that category)

Whether or not I'm in Miami is anyone ones guess.
    So then please tell DF outright, "My Florida entity FC Financial LLC is no longer my operating company and FC Financial LLC in Florida is not the entity for which I am advertising on Daily Funder. There is another FC Financial LLC which I am utilizing in another region which I am not disclosing." Say it like you mean it, not "hint" to it.

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...er=FCFINANCIAL
    You're also using a mailing address for your business registration. So at least you can claim that this other FC Financial LLC entity you have has a business address in Florida.

Re: Genie requires an IQ over 10? Misleading. It's not a unique product, and it was designed by someone who clearly still lives in the 1980s. UI and UX are horrible, so a sales person needs a big brain to sell it (and convince a store owner to use it!) I work with a product that is primarily built around Bitcoin but also has the "closed loop" aspect for fiat and crypto (to re-assign USD/EU/GBP/etc), but it's made with the power, speed, UI and UX of the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Micah’s English is impeccable, that much I can completely vouch for.

There was this one time he was stuck in Mexico with no passport and just a few pesos for breakfast, which would have been his last meal as he was about to be arrested by policia for a suitcase full of peach jars, that weren’t really peaches…

He sent me an email telling me he needed help fast, and I totally gave out for him. Western Union insisted we both get on the phone to confirm the transaction, and let me tell you….

His English was the sweetest I had heard in a very long time, just a touch of Argentinian, it was like the Ocarina of Time. So Dave, you might need to dust off one of your old language arts GED books, because ain’t nutin’ here for you.

I kept the email as a reminder, in case you ever forgot Micah, and because you spelled your name wrong in the send message.
    Don, when I read your posts, you make my mind twist in ways I didn't know existed. Except for how we figured out how to convince 'dem policia ('los chapos") that they were the "peach" smugglers, they had to lock themselves up in the jail, give me the keys, and let me make that phone call to you so I could airlift myself out on the helicarrier.

Oh, and that email was typed by my pet meerkat. He was new at the time and made that typo that everyone always makes.

"My LLC is not registered in NY. I can have a legal business address while registered in a different state."

Lets all find out right now. You are implying that your company FC FINANCIAL LLC is legally registered in another state. So here is your opportunity to validate yourself and make fools out of everyone. What state is that corporation legally and currently registered and licensed in?

Please keep in mind. Failure to answer the simple question confirms that you are morally corrupt and a confirmed liar. I hope you agree that someone meeting that description should be immediately removed from this forum and NEVER be allowed to solicit business anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by OF_Funder View Post
    "My LLC is not registered in NY. I can have a legal business address while registered in a different state."

Lets all find out right now. You are implying that your company FC FINANCIAL LLC is legally registered in another state. So here is your opportunity to validate yourself and make fools out of everyone. What state is that corporation legally and currently registered and licensed in?

Please keep in mind. Failure to answer the simple question confirms that you are morally corrupt and a confirmed liar. I hope you agree that someone meeting that description should be immediately removed from this forum and NEVER be allowed to solicit business anywhere.
    Polite answer - It is Private Information

BTW - Why would my company need a License?
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Dave hasn't even answered the simplest question, which I asked. I very clearly did NOT ask him which state. (BTW, OF Funder, you quoted me on that one and put it on Dave.....) I'm not asking what state he's registered in, although I'm sure the funders he's signed up with know. However, just tell us the following and we can let you off at least on that violation. I'll quote myself, and Dave can just copy and paste this:

"My Florida entity FC Financial LLC is no longer my operating company and FC Financial LLC in Florida is not the entity for which I am advertising on Daily Funder. There is another FC Financial LLC which I am utilizing in another region which I am not disclosing." Say it like you mean it, not "hint" to it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 119936 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

LLC shows registered in Delaware, owned by another entity. :/
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Dave hasn't even answered the simplest question, which I asked. I very clearly did NOT ask him which state. (BTW, OF Funder, you quoted me on that one and put it on Dave.....) I'm not asking what state he's registered in, although I'm sure the funders he's signed up with know. However, just tell us the following and we can let you off at least on that violation. I'll quote myself, and Dave can just copy and paste this:

"My Florida entity FC Financial LLC is no longer my operating company and FC Financial LLC in Florida is not the entity for which I am advertising on Daily Funder. There is another FC Financial LLC which I am utilizing in another region which I am not disclosing." Say it like you mean it, not "hint" to it.
    did a fairly thorough search he does not have another llc that I can find online on any database sooooo you may want to provide that llc Dave, because as far as I'm concerned you are just lying about having it.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

sooo....... wordpress plugins huh?

"It is Private Information"

No. It is not private.

You are advertising and soliciting business within this forum. Using a contact signature for a company that is not legally authorized to operate that it appears. Claiming that you are somehow and somewhere legally registered in a state with the LLC you solicit business from.

SO SIMPLE. WHERE IS FC FINANCIAL LLC LEGALLY REGISTERED?

(If you fail to provide this forum and your peers with the simple answer. It is fair for the entire industry to correctly assume you are lying and have been lying continuously)

"It is Private Information"

No. It is not private.

You are advertising and soliciting business within this forum. Using a contact signature for a company that is not legally authorized to operate that it appears. Claiming that you are somehow and somewhere legally registered in a state with the LLC you solicit business from.

SO SIMPLE. WHERE IS FC FINANCIAL LLC LEGALLY REGISTERED?

(If you fail to provide this forum and your peers with the simple answer. It is fair for the entire industry to correctly assume you are lying and have been lying continuously)
    Provide your complete legal name, company name, title, where registered, company address, office phone number, (Not a Google Voice Number and not a cell phone)
    domain name, domain name email address, which I will forward to our Lawyer for an appropriate response.

BTW - I conducted a search of your posts going back to 2016 - nothing has changed -

This guy OF Funder is still ranting?

He came on here having never posted before, and declared that everyone on here should prove their identity and should prove they work in the industry in order to post. But when asked to PROVE HIS identity/credentials, he refuses and balks. Again, he's never posted on here, yet starts lecturing about who should post on here, while calling regulars who post on here "trolls".

One reason he claimed that there should be screening, is so as to protect the integrity of the industry -- but that was right before he made an absolute fool of himself and started deleting his posts because he knows those posts made him look foolish, silly, small, inarticulate and barely-literate (no wonder you're so reliant on phone spamming: writing a grammatically-correct sentence isn't your forte). He even writes that the reason for him erasing/editing his posts were because of the "poor portrayal for public." His own words. Doh!

Let's face it: you made an absolute fool of yourself. Deep down you're embarrassed. But there's a always consolation prize for proving yourself to be an absolute dullard/dolt: Karen's immediate attraction.

BTW - Karen is married - I'll tell her you said "hello" NOT !

dave@fcbankcard.com

"Provide your complete legal name, company name, title, where registered, company address, office phone number, (Not a Google Voice Number and not a cell phone)
    domain name, domain name email address, which I will forward to our Lawyer for an appropriate response."

LOL. I am not soliciting business. I do not have an email signature of an unregistered company. I am not misleading and lying to all my peers claiming i am properly registered.

So you still REFUSE to state where FC Financial LLC is legally registered. Admin should immediately BAN you.

(NOTE: I hope you really do have an attorney. And that you are not lying about that also. With your practices, it sounds like you are going to be a few of them)

"Provide your complete legal name, company name, title, where registered, company address, office phone number, (Not a Google Voice Number and not a cell phone)
    domain name, domain name email address, which I will forward to our Lawyer for an appropriate response."

LOL. I am not soliciting business. I do not have an email signature of an unregistered company. I am not misleading and lying to all my peers claiming i am properly registered.

So you still REFUSE to state where FC Financial LLC is legally registered. Admin should immediately BAN you.

(NOTE: I hope you really do have an attorney. And that you are not lying about that also. With your practices, it sounds like you are going to be a few of them)
    Please keep slandering me on a public forum - even without you providing your name - you can be found and yes,
    (You have heard of Log Files and I.P. Addresses?) I have a few Attorney's (Don't need them much) and they have connections that specialize
    in specific facets of law. I even have a friend or 2 that are retired Law Enforcement that still work part-time tracking trolls on the Internet.

BTW - since this is Sean's Forum he could wipe me out in 3 seconds - not a big issue for me.
    This Forum belongs to him, not us.

Trust me - I do not need DF to make a living - I was earning a living before Google and if all
    social media disappeared tomorrow - no skin off my nose.

Continue to do what you have done since 2016 - go troll on someone else
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Please keep slandering me on a public forum - even without you providing your name - you can be found and yes,
    (You have heard of Log Files and I.P. Addresses?) I have a few Attorney's (Don't need them much) and they have connections that specialize
    in specific facets of law. I even have a friend or 2 that are retired Law Enforcement that still work part-time tracking trolls on the Internet.

BTW - since this is Sean's Forum he could wipe me out in 3 seconds - not a big issue for me.
    This Forum belongs to him, not us.

Trust me - I do not need DF to make a living - I was earning a living before Google and if all
    social media disappeared tomorrow - no skin off my nose.

Continue to do what you have done since 2016 - go troll on someone else
    Still waiting to hear from him on his double standards on forum rules .maybe your attorneys and law enforcement friends ,scared him from requiring you to provide basic info before solicitation on this site .
    Dave if admin is not requiring it than you are doing nothing wrong and do not need to answer but even you keep posting the rules of what is required .
    I wish admin will be clear and comment on this so you can stop threating everyone

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I'm an Reseller )

Micah Markowitz

Financial Advisor

St. Louis Missouri

No Search Results Found

Your business address :

https://www.linkedin.com/in/micah-markowitz/ St. Louis Mo

Micah speaks perfect english

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Also part time tracking trolls on the internet??? That is what is wrong with America today. There is plenty of other REAL threats that law enforcement retired or otherwise can spend time on... internet troll tracking down as an occupation or even a hobby seems funny as **** to me.