Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Definition of slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

We have never made a false statement. We have simply asked questions and pointed out to you (and the admin) that you are not legally authorized to solicit business under the LLC that you are advertising, and you have not made a single simple contradictory statement to that affect.

We are asking simple questions that you haven't answered and continue to be in violation of the rules of the board. You were attempting to be the hall monitor for a while, and while you have stopped recently, you have not been properly reprimanded for continuously running the hall.

It would be nice for Sean to clarify this matter ASAP. Or Dave can just pay the $200 or so it will cost to renew his LLC and registered agent for the 2020 and make his company in good standing and this would stop.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Yankeeman, fix the status of your LLC please if it's not in good standing so everyone can move on.

Yankeeman, fix the status of your LLC please if it's not in good standing so everyone can move on.

It is humorous watching Yankeeman attack Micah and myself when asked for simple clarification. The "best defense is a good offense" approach is usually used by people needing lawyers. Everyone else can simply be honest amongst their industry peers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    FC Financial LLC is in good standing - what State or Country is none of anyone's concern.

If it becomes a requirement that everyone has to provide-display the State-Country Registration of their Company - Real Personal Names - Real Email Addresses,
    I will either comply or leave the DF

It is your Board, no loss to me either way.

As I showed in a previous post Micah's address on his web site is not valid nor is his company Registered in NY. He could could be Registered somewhere else, that is his business - None of my concern - is it now the concern of DF ?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Also part time tracking trolls on the internet??? That is what is wrong with America today. There is plenty of other REAL threats that law enforcement retired or otherwise can spend time on... internet troll tracking down as an occupation or even a hobby seems funny as **** to me.
    The difference between us is that the address on my business website is the address where my LLC accepts mail and where the SOS knows me, and what I put onto my W9's. You, on the other hand, have not provided a physical address except the one we can "find" on the Florida website, and you're explaining to us now that you're not using that LLC to solicit business. So please provide a business address if you are to solicit business on DF.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29456

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    The difference between us is that the address on my business website is the address where my LLC accepts mail and where the SOS knows me, and what I put onto my W9's. You, on the other hand, have not provided a physical address except the one we can "find" on the Florida website, and you're explaining to us now that you're not using that LLC to solicit business. So please provide a business address if you are to solicit business on DF.
    i need some damn popcorn for this, lmao

A TRUSTED LENDER

We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and featured in USA Today, INC. Magazine and The Wall Street Journal

http://www.fcfinancialllc.com/businesscapital.html

I take back everything I have said. It seems Yankeeman is more substantive than I previously deduced. Dave is a "Lender"

Thank you very much for the link you provided. However, I recently read an article about WordPress Intranet Websites on this site -- https://prosvit.design/wordpress-intranet/, and I'm thinking of using similar services to improve the productivity of my business. As far as I understand, you can create a calendar to plan all the cases for your employees and track all deadlines that affect work. Isn't that cool? It seems that every business person should read this article and make sure that you need to create intanet websites based on WordPress. And thanks a lot for the plugins, btw.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

You are Welcome- also keep your Word Press Software updated - they have disclosed a few security issues over the past few months.

WP is popular - but with that comes the hackers . Keep in mind - never been a software code written that is perfect -

Just look at Microsoft
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111