Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Top 3 Funders

These are my top 3 funders, never had any problems with them. (SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH FUNDERS)

Landmark high risk 2ND POSITION + REVERSALS B-ANY PAPERS MIN REV 30K
    SELL RATE 1.49 8-10 POINTS (POSITIONS) THEY DO WEEKLYS NOT DAILYS ON 99% OF FUNDINGS EVEN ON 5K 30 "DAY DEALS"
    SELL RATE 1.49 8-10 POINTS (REVERSALS)
    Godson- 754 304 1757

Global Funding Experts (PAYS UP TO 20 POINTS) WITH NO CLAWBACKS EVER! A-B PAPERS ONLY
    reverse and positions
    Linda- 917 363 7119
    SELL RATE 1.25 13 POINTS (POSITIONS)
    SELL RATE 1.44 20 POINTS (POSITIONS)
    SELL RATE 1.44 13 POSITIONS NO ORGINATIONS EVER ON REVERSALS!

Meged Funding- HIGH HIGH HIGH RISK B-F PAPER (similar to Landmark but does more daily & Higher risk)
    Reverse And Position
    Moshe- 201 855 6343
    SELL RATE- 1.49 PAYING 8-10 POINTS (POSITIONS)
    SELL RATE 1.49 PAYING 8-10 POINTS (REVERSALS)

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by KingVance1 View Post
    These are my top 3 funders, never had any problems with them. (SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH FUNDERS)

SELL RATE 1.49 8-10 POINTS (POSITIONS) THEY DO WEEKLYS NOT DAILYS ON 99% OF FUNDINGS EVEN ON 5K 30 "DAY DEALS"
    Godson- 754 304 1757

Global Funding Experts (PAYS UP TO 20 POINTS) WITH NO CLAWBACKS EVER! A-B PAPERS ONLY
    reverse and positions
    Linda- 917 363 7119

Meged Funding- HIGH HIGH HIGH RISK B-F PAPER (similar to Landmark but does more daily & Higher risk)
    Reverse And Position
    Moshe- 201 855 6343
    so you've been stalking this site without a username to see that "SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH FUNDERS"
    create a user name this month to promote these 3 companies?
    HMMMMMMMM smells like an employee

i wonder if these 3 companies are linked some how

Senior Member Reputation points: 15569

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    so you've been stalking this site without a username to see that "SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH FUNDERS"

buddy you have over 400 posts but still didn't know the legal definition of an MCA vs a Loan, chill on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbr9 View Post
    buddy you have over 400 posts but still didn't know the legal definition of an MCA vs a Loan, chill on other people.
    i most deff know the differences
    if you had read the post instead of trying to come at me
    you'd know the question was how some funders can use the word LOAN and not be accountable for usury since a loan can only be legal at a certain interest rate

so go play in traffic

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post

lmfao! we are an established brokerage, we didn't use our company DailyFunder because 90% of you are scum and if we did we would get 100 phone calls saying how come we weren't on the shout out. Don't be mad that you didn't make the list or you weren't smart enough to know about these companies, After the SBL FUNDING scandal and now KTK CAPITAL scandal + the others we are just trying to inform the industry of who WE Personally trust. If you have your own connections than this post isn't for you, but meant for less established shops. We wish you the best in your fundings.

lmfao! we are an established brokerage, we didn't use our company DailyFunder because 90% of you are scum and if we did we would get 100 phone calls saying how come we weren't on the shout out. Don't be mad that you didn't make the list or you weren't smart enough to know about these companies, After the SBL FUNDING scandal and now KTK CAPITAL scandal + the others we are just trying to inform the industry of who WE Personally trust. If you have your own connections than this post isn't for you, but meant for less established shops. We wish you the best in your fundings.
    90% scum i think your undershooting that number

furthermore if you are an "established broker shop" as your post states your top 3 should look a whole lot different esp on the a-b paper side of things

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Godson- 754 304 1757

reverse and positions
    Linda- 917 363 7119

Reverse And Position
    Moshe- 201 855 6343
    Your top 3 funders are high risk/reverse guys? working with on deck ,makes every other funder annoying with stips and slow.

Member Reputation points: 5199

Fiji
    ufs
    apex

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Your top 3 funders are high risk/reverse guys? working with on deck ,makes every other funder annoying with stips and slow.
    dude he has a "established broker shop"

he knows who to submit to

This is the last reply because we do not have time for a nonsense argument, These are the funders WE trust nobody is asking YOU to trust them, go to Ondeck, Bluevine, IOU, Credibly, Everest and those people if you want to, I CHOOSE to use them because they give me paper A offers because of our volume AND THEY HAVE NEVER SCREWED ME EVER. BUT at the core they are HIGH RISK FUNDERS. Nobody is saying they are the most competitive offers but they are the only ones I trust, so please get over yourself and go fund some deals. And BTW If your mad at your funder for asking for stips its because your trying to screw them, stop being a crybaby about proof of ownership/ A/R and other stips you might need. Yall way to comfortable trying to abuse other peoples money when you more than likely couldn't fund even one 50k deal without giving yourself a daily heart attack if Hes going to default.

This is the last reply because we do not have time for a nonsense argument, These are the funders WE trust nobody is asking YOU to trust them, go to Ondeck, Bluevine, IOU, Credibly, Everest and those people if you want to, I CHOOSE to use them because they give me paper A offers because of our volume AND THEY HAVE NEVER SCREWED ME EVER. BUT at the core they are HIGH RISK FUNDERS. Nobody is saying they are the most competitive offers but they are the only ones I trust, so please get over yourself and go fund some deals. And BTW If your mad at your funder for asking for stips its because your trying to screw them, stop being a crybaby about proof of ownership/ A/R and other stips you might need. Yall way to comfortable trying to abuse other peoples money when you more than likely couldn't fund even one 50k deal without giving yourself a daily heart attack if Hes going to default.
    SELL RATE 1.25 13 POINTS (POSITIONS) that sounds pretty aggressive to me

Senior Member Reputation points: 42992 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Imagine unironically thinking Landmark, GFE, or Meged give A Paper offers
    I don't think they would even consider their own best deals as A Paper

lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

"Hey guys here are my top 3 funders. BTW 90% of you are scum"

What a nice post

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    "Hey guys here are my top 3 funders. BTW 90% of you are scum"

What a nice post
    Just another day on DF. I am glad we are not in the advance business.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

This is the last reply because we do not have time for a nonsense argument, These are the funders WE trust nobody is asking YOU to trust them, go to Ondeck, Bluevine, IOU, Credibly, Everest and those people if you want to, I CHOOSE to use them because they give me paper A offers because of our volume AND THEY HAVE NEVER SCREWED ME EVER. BUT at the core they are HIGH RISK FUNDERS. Nobody is saying they are the most competitive offers but they are the only ones I trust, so please get over yourself and go fund some deals. And BTW If your mad at your funder for asking for stips its because your trying to screw them, stop being a crybaby about proof of ownership/ A/R and other stips you might need.
    Ok so top 3 you trust, fair enough. But bottom line you are giving your clients less competitive offers and getting paid less commission because you do not trust the standard A paper funders.
    Also i hate that line of "If your mad at your funder for asking for stips its because your trying to screw them" if 2 funders give the same approvals and one has a stip list from hell and the other one has zero , why would i want to do the extra work of gathering all those stips ?

. Yall way to comfortable trying to abuse other peoples money when you more than likely couldn't fund even one 50k deal without giving yourself a daily heart attack if Hes going to default.
    most of these funders are playing with someone else money and the iso that syndicate is the one actually using their own money

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    most of these funders are playing with someone else money and the iso that syndicate is the one actually using their own money
    Funders are becoming brokers, and brokers are becoming funders. The whole thing is turning into a convoluted mess in my opinion. I can respect working very closely with some of the higher risk funders that you would consider boutique. My top 3 would look different from the OP's list. But there is nothing like establishing a relationship with one of these smaller funders so you can actually trust the people your working with, and get some of those out of the box deals funded that otherwise would be declined.

But to Michael's point, that doesn't mean you stop working with the EBF's, ODC's, & Rapids of the world. Those companies are trustworthy, its the people working there you have to worry about. But you have the same opportunity to establish a relationship with your OnDeck rep, that you do with the boutique.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com