Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Large transaction

    I have merchant thatís trying to run transaction for $300,000 but my processor doesnít accept transactions over $99,999 since the platform canít handle that many characters. The merchant canít split the payment since it is an one time use card. (Virtual Card). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 73780
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,150

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime99 View Post
    I have merchant that’s trying to run transaction for $300,000 but my processor doesn’t accept transactions over $99,999 since the platform can’t handle that many characters. The merchant can’t split the payment since it is an one time use card. (Virtual Card). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    You are being hustled - run in the other direction.
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    SBA 7(a) Loans
    1-727-291-7890 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  3. #3
    Senior Member Reputation points: 174320 ryan $'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,987

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime99 View Post
    I have merchant that’s trying to run transaction for $300,000 but my processor doesn’t accept transactions over $99,999 since the platform can’t handle that many characters. The merchant can’t split the payment since it is an one time use card. (Virtual Card). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    The point of a Virtual Card is they can be Created at will, on most platforms.
    I don't see why it would be one time use, but lets say that it is.... that would almost certainly mean another virtual card could be created, and so on, until 3 x 99,999 can be run.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Reputation points: 73780
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,150

    The risk department of any issuing bank will not allow that large of a transaction - Unless we are dealing with Amex Black -
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    SBA 7(a) Loans
    1-727-291-7890 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  5. #5
    To my knowledge, no acquiring bank will bear the risk of running 300,000 USD in a single transaction. Highest transaction value can be couple thousands at best. 300K is impossible if you consider AML policy.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23750
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by purepaypayments View Post
    To my knowledge, no acquiring bank will bear the risk of running 300,000 USD in a single transaction. Highest transaction value can be couple thousands at best. 300K is impossible if you consider AML policy.
    Plenty of merchants are approved for $100k + trans, just depends on the biz type and their financials. Nightclubs in Vegas run 100k trans every week, high end motor dealerships, RV dealerships also run 100k trans.

    Not sure what you mean by highest can be a couple of thousand?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 73780
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,150

    Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    Plenty of merchants are approved for $100k + trans, just depends on the biz type and their financials. Nightclubs in Vegas run 100k trans every week, high end motor dealerships, RV dealerships also run 100k trans.

    Not sure what you mean by highest can be a couple of thousand?
    Read the original post ( Virtual Card) He wants a solution for a single $300,000 Transaction

    Please tell what risk department from what Sponsoring Bank will run that transaction?

    I'm always will to learn.
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    SBA 7(a) Loans
    1-727-291-7890 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

  8. #8
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23750
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Read the original post ( Virtual Card) He wants a solution for a single $300,000 Transaction

    Please tell what risk department from what Sponsoring Bank will run that transaction?

    I'm always will to learn.
    I wasn't responding to the original post, I was responding the post that I quoted. In regards to the original post, yes no one would ever touch a virtual card for that amount.

    In regard to my original response, is there something you don't understand about that?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Reputation points: 73780
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,150

    Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    I wasn't responding to the original post, I was responding the post that I quoted. In regards to the original post, yes no one would ever touch a virtual card for that amount.

    In regard to my original response, is there something you don't understand about that?
    Since I'm an ISO with several of the Major Sponsoring Banks - for a merchant to be approved for a High Single Ticket Transaction of $100K - they would have to be a very strong merchant with solid financials. With normal underwriting I have a Sponsoring Bank that will go to $25K - before we have to jump thru more hoops.
    Suffice to day - the financials have to be strong - TIB - several years, processing history - it is all about Managing RISK - Fraud & Charge-Backs

    I could use a few of those merchants
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    SBA 7(a) Loans
    1-727-291-7890 (Text or Leave Message)
    Office: 727-233-1111

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone here closed an MCA transaction for $1,000,000 or more?
    By Michael Slabitcher in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 06:21 PM
  2. small transaction - newer business's
    By 1Loanguy in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2019, 04:26 PM
  3. 2 Transaction - Multi Unit Purchase in CA
    By 1Loanguy in forum All Other Lending
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2018, 07:03 AM
  4. Funding for low transaction businesses
    By LoanGuy in forum Business Loans
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 05:30 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:35 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


INDUSTRY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Fountainhead hires ex-SBA District Director
NMI acquires IRIS CRM
SoFi approved to become National Bank


DIRECTORY