Sbl funding ryan pasco and james still not paying lol
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 2174

Sbl funding ryan pasco and james still not paying lol

After a week of promising to pay me my syndication money, still nothing is in my bank account ,surprise surprise he didn't pay me back. When you read this ryan and james just know that your gonna be receiving a letter shortly to appear in front of a judge

for everyone to know their name
    SBL FUNDING LLC
    AKA SMALL BUSINESS LOANS FUNDING LLC

OWNER- JAMES DELICES

HEAD SCAMMER & UNDERWRITER RYAN PASCO

FYI IF YOUR GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH SBL FUNDING LLC JUST SEND ME A WIRE FOR THE AMOUNT U WANTED TO LOOSE.
    Last edited by DLD420; 11-23-2021 at 09:51 AM.

thats crazyyy

Isn't SBL a broker shop? They fund as well?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarag View Post
    thats crazyyy
    Whats Crazy is he likes spamming the board, thats fine.

He sent Syndication money, we never funded the deal. When getting ready to send it back it turns out he had an open balance with us, the money was "returned" by being applied to his open balance.

He is just being silly at this point, take the money you should of paid us, and move it over to "refund" your syndication money. Like any sane person would do.

He somehow thinks by making threats and name calling that we would return his syndication money and then he "would think about paying what he owes us" - These are his words.

I'll reiterate, people we owe money have been being paid. This person has as well (It just went towards his balance owed to SBL) - Whether he chooses to acknowledge that is not my problem. On your previous post I told you and everyone else, YOU ARE WRONG.

Spam the forum as much as you want, no one will be caving to threats or childish tantrums and attention seeking behavior.

Banned Reputation points: 2174

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post

He sent Syndication money, we never funded the deal. When getting ready to send it back it turns out he had an open balance with us, the money was "returned" by being applied to his open balance.

He is just being silly at this point, take the money you should of paid us, and move it over to "refund" your syndication money. Like any sane person would do.

He somehow thinks by making threats and name calling that we would return his syndication money and then he "would think about paying what he owes us" - These are his words.

I'll reiterate, people we owe money have been being paid. This person has as well (It just went towards his balance owed to SBL) - Whether he chooses to acknowledge that is not my problem. On your previous post I told you and everyone else, YOU ARE WRONG.

Spam the forum as much as you want, no one will be caving to threats or childish tantrums and attention seeking behavior.
    ill reply tonight when im at home, im to busy funding to respond to your long ass reply of lies lol. btw hows it feel knowing you lost hella loyal customers because ur scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Cohen View Post
    Isn't SBL a broker shop? They fund as well?
    We broker and Fund Micro Deals in house. We have stopped in house funding since having issues with our accounts being frozen (due to an ISO disputing a clawback as fraud).. we've managed to do a few renewals, but no new funding.

We are slowly getting back to normal, admittedly we owe a few of our brokers commission and have been making payments (out of new income mind you, old accounts are still being "Investigated") However this kid doesn't understand facts, and wants to throw fits, which is fine. I am never ever going to respond to violent outbursts and name calling demanding we pay him then he will "Think about paying us"... Perhaps if he made some sort of valid claim, and/or handled it differently things could have been discussed... and if he really wanted to play musical chairs with money us sending him XXX just for him to send us back XXX, maybe we would have indulged.

But it just sounds silly. Why send money back and forth for no reason. We owe you, you owe us, one erases the other, hence your paid, we are paid, done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DLD420 View Post
    ill reply tonight when im at home, im to busy funding to respond to your long ass reply of lies lol. btw hows it feel knowing you lost hella loyal customers because ur scum?
    I haven't lost any customers, I've been in the industry about as long as you have been alive. My ISO's are still with me, that have been for years.

I wont be responding to you any more.

We broker and Fund Micro Deals in house. We have stopped in house funding since having issues with our accounts being frozen (due to an ISO disputing a clawback as fraud).. we've managed to do a few renewals, but no new funding.

We are slowly getting back to normal, admittedly we owe a few of our brokers commission and have been making payments (out of new income mind you, old accounts are still being "Investigated") However this kid doesn't understand facts, and wants to throw fits, which is fine. I am never ever going to respond to violent outbursts and name calling demanding we pay him then he will "Think about paying us"... Perhaps if he made some sort of valid claim, and/or handled it differently things could have been discussed... and if he really wanted to play musical chairs with money us sending him XXX just for him to send us back XXX, maybe we would have indulged.

But it just sounds silly. Why send money back and forth for no reason. We owe you, you owe us, one erases the other, hence your paid, we are paid, done deal.
    I totally agree with you, some people just don't understand.

It makes sense.