Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lead lists or online marketing

Opening up an iso shop. Have a list of lenders but when it comes to leads I'm torn. Meridian has the worst reputation i know. No offense to them and I'm looking at lexicon data or and online marketing campaign. Also I can't decide whether I want to call out or pay for qualified leads or just rely on the online marketing. Anyone out there with any recommendations or what works best in your experience? If your recommending your own lead source it's going to be hard pass.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

All depends on your budget - Organic SEO (you control the sales lead funnel) is the best long term strategy.
    The negative - it takes monitoring & time plus a monetary investment be either in-house personal or outside marketing.

2nd question - are you just looking to keep yourself in leads-deals - or are you attempting to keep an office busy.

If you have more time than money - go old school
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    All depends on your budget - Organic SEO (you control the sales lead funnel) is the best long term strategy.
    The negative - it takes monitoring & time plus a monetary investment be either in-house personal or outside marketing.

2nd question - are you just looking to keep yourself in leads-deals - or are you attempting to keep an office busy.

If you have more time than money - go old school
    I spent 50k last year on SEO and didnt get one good deal thank god for the tax write off.. We do nothing but pound data and fund at least 1.5 every month
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

organic seo does nothing in an industry that has so much paid advertisement .
    to answer your question it does really depend on what your budget it

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    I spent 50k last year on SEO and didnt get one good deal thank god for the tax write off.. We do nothing but pound data and fund at least 1.5 every month
    That is roughly $1K per week, which would barely pay the salary of a good SEO Individual.

Putting that aside, - ask yourself these questions - how many "Landing Pages" do you have circulating?
    What amount of traffic are you generating, how & where is the traffic being generated?

A review of your Google Analytics should provide some insight for you - what adjustments are required?
    Is your web site "Mobile Device Friendly?
    Are you taking advantage of Sub-Domains ?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

we have about 5k to use in marketing or leads a month, I would be the only one calling as we hire employees but in the near future I would need to keep at least 3 people/brokers busy and again I appreciate everyone's expert opinion. im thinking of allocating that 5k about half and half. 50% online marketing 50% lead dialing and again if anyone has a good lead source or have heard good things about lexicon lmk! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sequoiacapllcleo View Post
    we have about 5k to use in marketing or leads a month, I would be the only one calling as we hire employees but in the near future I would need to keep at least 3 people/brokers busy and again I appreciate everyone's expert opinion. im thinking of allocating that 5k about half and half. 50% online marketing 50% lead dialing and again if anyone has a good lead source or have heard good things about lexicon lmk! thanks
    cashyewleads.com

RGA, ask for Bob. 267-825-0829 Best bang for your buck, good leads really cheap

Member Reputation points: 690

Opening up an iso shop. Have a list of lenders but when it comes to leads I'm torn. Meridian has the worst reputation i know. No offense to them and I'm looking at lexicon data or and online marketing campaign. Also I can't decide whether I want to call out or pay for qualified leads or just rely on the online marketing. Anyone out there with any recommendations or what works best in your experience? If your recommending your own lead source it's going to be hard pass.
    Personal experience says that the combination of these activities is the key to experiencing results of your desire. Rather, consider hiring a dedicated team for making every phone call and book an appointment directly with owners of each business.

With your lead funnel in place, the best strategy would be continue with your marketing to facilitate your prospects into signing up in your online form.

It will be then easier for you to reach out to those prospects in person who are also interested in taking a merchant cash advance loan.

I hope it will help.

Text/SMS marketing seems to work well, fairly inexpensive also

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by AMA View Post
    Text/SMS marketing seems to work well, fairly inexpensive also
    There is a program made by a German guy that made one of the largest/best/most effective black hat SEO tools in existence GSA Search Engine Ranker. I actually got a site Ranked #1 for Merchant Cash Advance, a long time ago with it...

Anyways, the other program he made Crawls Websites and auto submits Contact Forms.... so lets say you use "Plumber New York" It scrapes all the websites related to that and crawls for a contact form, and submits your message. People that offer SEO Services use this method alot to gain customers/leads..

But it works fairly well for MCA's. I've tried putting a few people on, but it's pretty technical to use, you need captcha solving services, proxies, etc... But once you get it running and ramped up, you can completely generate submissions on auto pilot