Salesman Looking For a Partnership
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Salesman Looking For a Partnership

Hi All,

I haven’t been in this space for a few years now and want to re enter, like ASAP. I have no clue where to begin or if any funders will work with one guy trying to bring in deals that might need little refreshers along the way.

I plan on generating my leads and doing the leg work on deals I bring to the table.

Looking for partners

Mca
    Last edited by KennyK; 11-18-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

I can help you get started. I have a lot of brokers who call me with very limited knowledge. I get them on a conference call with client and let them listen to the questions I am asking to determine direction to point them and suggested terms/rates/guidelines on various loan products. I initially split fees 50%. Once you get going and set up your own relationship with lenders I can turn you loose on your own. After you get your own MCA lenders, I can do other more complicated loans with you. Hard Money property, major equity/debt financing, SBA loans, equipment financing, etc.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Member Reputation points: 222 Prosperum Funding's Avatar

I have personally grown in this industry... from bouncing from shop to shop, in part because of getting screwed over by those that new more than me, not getting trained, but mostly me being a hotshot jerk off that'd make 2-5k in a week and no call no show for a few days.
    Always had RAW TALENT, but not I was never serious about it. I was homeless 4 years when I started this in business.. I am blessed to live in a High Rise in Edgewater, NJ. This industry changed my life, and I am grateful and blessed for it, especially now that I have a 6 year old. I am the first one in, last one out of the office, EVERY DAY.

I got my **** together and we are KILLING it over here at PF. I have been promoted twice now, and manage a team of 5. I am teaching all my guys how to open and close themselves, it benefits me to train and coach them, as it minimizes then sending in garbage files.
    Last month, our first together, myself with 2 guys funded 193k. We just funded 250k and 75k today alone...
    we are on pace of hitting our monthly goal of funding 500k this month.

If anyone ever needs help with anything or wants to chat offline about possible working together, PM me.

I LITERALLY have an avenue for every.single.type.of financing.your merchant may need.

God bless everyone here and I hope you all fund a million this month!
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com
    | Office | (929) 376-8912
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | FJacobs@ProsperumFunding.com
    8 West 36th Street, Floor7 | New York, NY 10018

Member Reputation points: 14

stop lying lmaooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperum Funding View Post
    I have personally grown in this industry... from bouncing from shop to shop, in part because of getting screwed over by those that new more than me, not getting trained, but mostly me being a hotshot jerk off that'd make 2-5k in a week and no call no show for a few days.
    Always had RAW TALENT, but not I was never serious about it. I was homeless 4 years when I started this in business.. I am blessed to live in a High Rise in Edgewater, NJ. This industry changed my life, and I am grateful and blessed for it, especially now that I have a 6 year old. I am the first one in, last one out of the office, EVERY DAY.

I got my **** together and we are KILLING it over here at PF. I have been promoted twice now, and manage a team of 5. I am teaching all my guys how to open and close themselves, it benefits me to train and coach them, as it minimizes then sending in garbage files.
    Last month, our first together, myself with 2 guys funded 193k. We just funded 250k and 75k today alone...

If anyone ever needs help with anything or wants to chat offline about possible working together, PM me.

I LITERALLY have an avenue for every.single.type.of financing.your merchant may need.

you live with your GF mum and i out funded you and your whole team stop lying OMAR.
    He goes from Shop to shop because he has 2 years of experience and still tries to steal everyone else deal. Has no ability to under write, I had to school a guy with a so called 4 years experience, comes in with cheap ass invicta talking about I live in a high rise. GUYS a clown dont send your deals here.
    Last edited by FirstCapitalWealth; 11-18-2021 at 04:00 PM. Reason: mistake

His team dont even have a track record of funding anything. If you have five people on your team why are you still calling my deals when i deliberately put my number on the app. Stop working for scum bags scum bag.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Armed calculators at 12 paces...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Thank you Channon for that feedback.

Reason why you're no longer here, for backdooring deals and furthermore, being so disrespectful that you simply forwarded all deal you worked from this office to your personal email.

If I were you, I'D BE THANKFUL, we're not going through legal on you.

I hope wherever you are you grow up, and truly learn this business.

****Also, your grammar is a little improper, which is surprising for an "English graduate from University, that worked on Wall Street*

Good day sir
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com

Thank you Channon for that feedback.

Reason why you're no longer here, for backdooring deals and furthermore, being so disrespectful that you simply forwarded all deal you worked from this office to your personal email.

If I were you, I'D BE THANKFUL, we're not going through legal on you.

I hope wherever you are you grow up, and truly learn this business.

****Also, your grammar is a little improper, which is surprising for an "English graduate from University, that worked on Wall Street*

Good day sir
    fund more than me. Atleast you heard of me nobody knows of you because you use a fake name trying to be Jewish. Do me a favor move out your girls house and look after your kid.

Only someone who looked at all my deals would know i sent myself all my stuff. only people are backdooring is you? You owe an ISO money from a 13k deal cheap bastards. Pay your ISO's

Again, thanks for the feedback Channon.

If you feel man enough to come personally to give me advice on this matter, look down on my signature. I'd be MORE than happy to have a face to face conversation.

"I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like to introduce you to my business"
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com

Your pockets have fluff stop asking your work colleagues for cigarettes, weed LOL.
    like i said get your kid out of that shack you call a high rise.

Member Reputation points: 36

Frank (Prosperum),
    Why don't you tell everyone how I got screwed over by you?
    Patrick Moriarty
    MorCap Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

G2eFunding is Seeking Independent Virtual Reps

If you are still looking for Sales Position give us call we would be delighted discuss - we are also looking to grow Reps to becoming Partners /Equity holders in the bigger organization - so lets talk share goals and send us your CV to info@G2eFunding.com go from there - thanks good luck

G2eFunding

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Quote Originally Posted by Valtegrity View Post
    Hi All,

I haven’t been in this space for a few years now and want to re enter, like ASAP. I have no clue where to begin or if any funders will work with one guy trying to bring in deals that might need little refreshers along the way.

I plan on generating my leads and doing the leg work on deals I bring to the table.

If you are still looking for Sales Position give us call we would be delighted discuss - we are also looking to grow Reps to becoming Partners /Equity holders in the bigger organization - so lets talk share goals and send us your CV to info@G2eFunding.com go from there - thanks good luck

G2eFunding