Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1223

Cool Seasoned MCA veterans - what Funders do you recommend?

As some of you know - I'm new.

I don't want to make mistakes that can be avoided. Could you please give me the names of those that you recommend that we partner with?

$5k to $15k?

$15k to $50k? [ We already have Credibly ]

$50k & up? [ We already have Fresh Funding ]

TIA.
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Now 50 people will SPAM post claiming to be veterans or funders. You should trust their advise as much as you would gas station pizza.......
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman View Post

I don't want to make mistakes that can be avoided. Could you please give me the names of those that you recommend that we partner with?

$5k to $15k?

TIA.
    first off no one is really going to fully honestly answer this question but i will help you ask a better question
    i hate backdoor credibly but why will you only use them for 15k-50k and not higher? why are you not factoring in for example type of paper? positions? industry? fico? tib? # of deposits?

We can work on any of your files over $50K and also can fund high-risk deals. Send me an email at joanna@diversecapitalllc.com and we can discuss further. We have a team of veterans on our team with over 10 years experience.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29456

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry View Post
    Now 50 people will SPAM post claiming to be veterans or funders. You should trust their advise as much as you would gas station pizza.......
    hey I've tried to be honest with the newbie kevin, you should look at his other posts on what he's set up I dont think it'll be successful but it is interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    hey I've tried to be honest with the newbie kevin, you should look at his other posts on what he's set up I dont think it'll be successful but it is interesting
    cruisinman doesn't know the first thing about MCA's, yet decides to open up a shop without ANY prior MCA experience, and at that decides to make it into an MLM to top things off. Honestly, get some experience so you don't look like a fool coming to an MCA board asking for people to handhold you through every little aspect of MCA that you would learn by spending some time working for an existing shop first.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    cruisinman doesn't know the first thing about MCA's, yet decides to open up a shop without ANY prior MCA experience, and at that decides to make it into an MLM to top things off. Honestly, get some experience so you don't look like a fool coming to an MCA board asking for people to handhold you through every little aspect of MCA that you would learn by spending some time working for an existing shop first.
    could not have said it better myself

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

everyone who started out has been there. it takes trial and error to build your waterfall of funders, and, you may need to add or delete some along the way based on your own personal experience with funder's. you should add a few in each bucket and I'm sure he will do that with time. every funder will say they are the best, but, you and you alone will need to test it out. Hopefully, you get some solid ISO managers that will guide you with your deal flow and expectations.

Member Reputation points: 18

As someone said earlier. you're going to get alot of individuals offering the moon and more and claiming they're the best. All i can offer is an honest breakdown of what we do. We're an ISO driven (no inside sales) direct lender focusing and b/c paper and we conduct ourselves with integrity. If working with a funder like that is something your interested in reach out all my contact info is in my signature
    Brian O'Neill • ISO Relations Manager
    VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St., 10th floor | New York, NY 10005
    P. 845-665-1845 | F. 646.219.7949 | Briano@vitalcapfund.com

Member Reputation points: 296

Quote Originally Posted by VitalBrian View Post
    As someone said earlier. you're going to get alot of individuals offering the moon and more and claiming they're the best. All i can offer is an honest breakdown of what we do. We're an ISO driven (no inside sales) direct lender focusing and b/c paper and we conduct ourselves with integrity. If working with a funder like that is something your interested in reach out all my contact info is in my signature
    Vital is solid, lots of deals done with them

If your looking to have your files priced out quick - in the 50k - 400k range send me an email at avi@ibexfundinggroup.com

We're always looking to build relationships...Let's get it done.
    Avi Herskovitz
    Director ISO Relations
    IBEX Funding Group

Direct: (347) 618-2224
    Cell: (347) 349-3199
    avi@ibexfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    first off no one is really going to fully honestly answer this question but i will help you ask a better question
    i hate backdoor credibly but why will you only use them for 15k-50k and not higher? why are you not factoring in for example type of paper? positions? industry? fico? tib? # of deposits?
    We'd like to have a dozen or more funders so our eggs are not all in the same basket.

All those factors above are important - but, the ones I've been speaking with are similar in those requirements.

Thanks for the reply.
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

We haven't "set up" anything yet. Working on all the pieces to the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Everyone is new at some point.

MCA's aren't rocket science, but we do need to learn how they work and how to market them.

I don't have time to "work" at a shop to get experience. We will rely on our Partners to help get us up to speed quickly and efficiently.

On the MLM part - isn't just a vehicle to get to market quickly. MLM isn't vile - it's a strategy to help put money in peeps pockets quickly.

We'll start out slow and build momentum as we grow.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    everyone who started out has been there. it takes trial and error to build your waterfall of funders, and, you may need to add or delete some along the way based on your own personal experience with funder's. you should add a few in each bucket and I'm sure he will do that with time. every funder will say they are the best, but, you and you alone will need to test it out. Hopefully, you get some solid ISO managers that will guide you with your deal flow and expectations.
    Thanks for the reply and I agree.

Slow & Steady wins the race.

Everyone is new at some point.

MCA's aren't rocket science, but we do need to learn how they work and how to market them.

I don't have time to "work" at a shop to get experience. We will rely on our Partners to help get us up to speed quickly and efficiently.

On the MLM part - isn't just a vehicle to get to market quickly. MLM isn't vile - it's a strategy to help put money in peeps pockets quickly.

We'll start out slow and build momentum as we grow.
    LOL good luck then

Quote Originally Posted by VitalBrian View Post
    Ha - yea quite a few in my inbox.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

I'm not a MCA veteran but heres what I have been using for last couple of years and they are amazing.

Ondeck
    Rapid
    Knight Capital
    CDG
    Fox Capital
    Global Funding Experts
    Lendini/Funding metrics
    Everest
    Vital Cap
    Fundworks
    Lendig Valley
    Total merchant
    BHB Fudning
    River Advance
    CFG
    Velocity
    Legend
    Fundfi
    YSC
    LCF
    Cooper
    Bitty
    GMF (they are broker)
    Credibly
    Queen
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

There are no classes you can take to learn MCA. There is no "partner" that is going to hold your hand and divulge how you can start a profitable business.

Anyone can start what you're doing and you're right, MCA isn't rocket science. However, the vast majority of people who start in this industry leave because they lose money. Whether it's buying bad leads or trying to fund bad deals. If you don't have someone who has had proven success then you're really rolling the dice.

We're not trying to discourage you from trying, but the advice some of the vets are giving you is something you should pay attention to.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Cruisinman, I think we would do much better with the two options that I presented you. MLM on MCA is a hard sell, it needs literally someone who can take over all of the hard work and the end seller is simply data mining and lead gen.

See here:
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...298#post153298
    And the youtube link I found that explains what they do.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    I'm not a MCA veteran but heres what I have been using for last couple of years and they are amazing.

Ondeck
    Rapid
    Knight Capital
    CDG
    Fox Capital
    Global Funding Experts
    Lendini/Funding metrics
    Everest
    Vital Cap
    Fundworks
    Lendig Valley
    Total merchant
    BHB Fudning
    River Advance
    CFG
    Velocity
    Legend
    Fundfi
    YSC
    LCF
    Cooper
    Bitty
    GMF (they are broker)
    Credibly
    Queen
    ufs
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

What’s up , are u signed up with us yet? We would love to fund some deals together. everything is in house no white label; we are in the courts so you can confirm we are direct lenders. If you are looking for another high risk lender for the arsenal would love to discuss.

Drew@infusioncapital.org
    Drew Matthew
    Chief Executive Officer
    Infusion Capital Group
    40 wall St
    28th floor #2765
    New York, NY 10005
    Company: 1 (718) 852-2233
    Direct: 1 (917)525-9946
    Email: drew@Infusioncapital.org
    www.Infusioncapital.org

Quote Originally Posted by fundingdaily View Post
    What’s up , are u signed up with us yet? We would love to fund some deals together. everything is in house no white label; we are in the courts so you can confirm we are direct lenders. If you are looking for another high risk lender for the arsenal would love to discuss.

Drew@infusioncapital.org
    i think you are out of cruismens repitoire he doesnt want to go above the 1.3s in rate

i think you are out of cruismens repitoire he doesnt want to go above the 1.3s in rate
    All about the repertoire. As he said he is new; he will learn shortly that there is a lot of money to be made above the 1.3s. Doesn't hurt to have an extra funder in the arsenal. Good try though bud
    Drew Matthew
    Chief Executive Officer
    Infusion Capital Group
    40 wall St
    28th floor #2765
    New York, NY 10005
    Company: 1 (718) 852-2233
    Direct: 1 (917)525-9946
    Email: drew@Infusioncapital.org
    www.Infusioncapital.org

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

$5k to $15k?

TIA.
    The last thing that defines a file (and which funder to submit to) is the REQUESTED AMOUNT by the merchant. Please tell me you understand this.