Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Standard Finance

Hi guys what are your thoughts here?

Wanna be super broker with dog**** files. They also try to sell merchants on fake LOC's to take their advances. Can't close for the life of them

thank you for feedback

Banned Reputation points: 12889

i am getting the popcorn for this lol

Rhino

Member Reputation points: 2198

Hey guys this is mike rose from standard financing....been in the game a long time...wouldn't call us super brokers prepandemic we were funding about 10-12 million a month...on the way back up every single month right now...if you ask the funders we work with I think we have an amazing reputation and anyone who thinks different is more than welcome to give me a call any time to discuss....

Guys Dailyfunder name is "pull fee" sounds like he runs a great business....just saying

Big Rhino Energy
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

Banned Reputation points: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    Big Rhino Energy
    big default energy lol

Quote Originally Posted by tonymotts View Post
    big default energy lol
    Every deal is a ticking time bomb. Question is when is it going to blow...
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

What’s the relation between Standard Finance and Fundrite? Both used to be run out of same office in Red Bank now pretty sure Standard is in SI.

insane

Standard was a broker which they are a great brokerage. I have had no issues with them working when dealing deals as an Iso rep on the other side. Fundrite was the reverse consolidation company. It was good
    . Every Iso shop has that one kid who pitches the LOC. It's not a technique ever taught in sales pitches. You'll have one at every shop who can't close for crap and they are using that. I hear that about every iso shop but u can't control a shop if they have 30 to 50 sales guy. Funders should ask in the merchant interview hey are you doing this for a LOC and then if they say yea. You can kill the deal there. Does that answer your question?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

SBAs and LOC's are the "Hook" to get the Apps. Selling the "Dream" of a better tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    SBAs and LOC's are the "Hook" to get the Apps. Selling the "Dream" of a better tomorrow .
    Well I do Sbas and it's not a dream you have to know who qualifies. I did 2 Sbas and bought out positions. Sba the merchant don't net money they are basically paying off debt. So Mcas are debt. It takes months but it's worth it in the end. I fund them while they already have a term sheet and make sure rhe debt is the same in the end. Its not a dream if some of it is true. It's all in someone's pitch. I never promise a merchant and I never ruin lenders relations by saying that. So like I said Standard financing will never tell a merchant oh take this MCA we promise you a LOC. No way because they had a lender division and it had happened to them before. So with that said. Standard is a huge Iso with amazing potential and any Lender will he making money boarding or having a relationship with them.