Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Guys Move On ! No one Cares About your Drama Any more !

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

I still care.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    I still care.

We all do.

Um… what part of MCA are you defending, good sir? (not you shorebird)

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Anything new here?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    Anything new here?
    nothing new here just take this L and write it off as bad debt, move on and learn. theyre somewhere out in the caribbean reading this and laughing unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    nothing new here just take this L and write it off as bad debt, move on and learn. theyre somewhere out in the caribbean reading this and laughing unfortunately.
    Nothing new - litigation is the only option unfortunately. I would almost be happier if they had stolen the money and taken off to an island to live a life of luxury on less than $100k. But they didn't. They're still doing business as usual, selling MCA's.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

you wont squeeze them until you litigate. DF threads don't seem to do much to them. if you have facts, cause of action, go get em

Agreed. There was a time when your reputation meant something in this business, and stealing from people was a big no-no to do business with people in financial services. But now, it doesn't seem to matter what you do there are people willing to do business with you regardless. This is moving forward through the appropriate legal channels so now we sit back and wait.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Adam2326 View Post
    Nothing new - litigation is the only option unfortunately. I would almost be happier if they had stolen the money and taken off to an island to live a life of luxury on less than $100k. But they didn't. They're still doing business as usual, selling MCA's.
    Adam, You agreed to be repaid on a weekly basis.
    You were being repaid.

You then opted to keep $4,000 in Commission and attempt to pull unauthorized ACH's over and over again out of our account.

Unfortunately, Yes, Now it is a legal case, One would argue you are more in the wrong than we are. As everything you did, has INTENT.

You INTENTIONALLY went against our agreement, even sending money then cancelling it, so it popped in our account then right back out. And then you knowingly pulled money THAT WAS NOT AUTHORIZED causing further issues for us.

I was trying to be reasonable, and accommodating...... Unfortunately when my boss says "**** HIM" rightfully so, after having the bank account ****ed up over and over for various UNAUTHORIZED ACH PULLS..... It is what it is, we will hash it out in court now.

You made a bad situation worse.

That is how I view the situation.

Regardless of the this or that bull****, You were being paid, until you decided to do what you did. Now, rightfully so, Instead of paying you, my boss chose to pay a Lawyer to go after you for your wrongdoings and defend against your accusations. So it is what it is, let the lawyers handle it.

I myself won't be sharing any more info on an ongoing legal case.

I didn't decide to have SBL refuse to pay back syndication funds, or lie to me about being paid a commission and then refuse to pay it out when I proved they were lying about not getting paid. I didn't choose to make up story after story about how bank accounts were frozen and no money could be moved but I'd be paid back soon. I also didn't decide to say that SBL doesn't even allow syndication participation and that anyone requesting syndication funds was stealing money in SBLs name.

I did decide to establish a weekly payment arrangement with James Delices to pay back the money that was stolen. But I also didn't decide to block payments from going through & then reverse the previously cleared payments.

SBL's motto "If I don't like what you have to say, I'll just steal from you!"

But hey I get it, it's all my fault because I made SBL stealing from me soooo uncomfortable for SBL...
    Last edited by Adam2326; 01-31-2022 at 03:12 PM.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 34662

I didn't decide to have SBL refuse to pay back syndication funds, or lie to me about being paid a commission and then refuse to pay it out when I proved they were lying about not getting paid. I didn't choose to make up story after story about how bank accounts were frozen and no money could be moved but I'd be paid back soon. I also didn't decide to say that SBL doesn't even allow syndication participation and that anyone requesting syndication funds was stealing money in SBLs name.

I did decide to establish a weekly payment arrangement with James Delices to pay back the money that was stolen. But I also didn't decide to block payments from going through & then reverse the previously cleared payments.

SBL's motto "If I don't like what you have to say, I'll just steal from you!"

But hey I get it, it's all my fault because I made SBL stealing from me soooo uncomfortable for SBL...
    What Funding company is Ryan a part of? Want to avoid in future

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    What Funding company is Ryan a part of? Want to avoid in future
    SBL Funding LLC - out of Hartford CT - Owner James Delices
    Previously JD Merchant Capital - out of Hartford CT - Owner James Delices
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 34662

SBL Funding LLC - out of Hartford CT - Owner James Delices
    Previously JD Merchant Capital - out of Hartford CT - Owner James Delices
    They pull as SBL Funding? I never seen that pull in any bank statement.

JD Merchant Capital - thats funny. I recall them. They were a broker and I cut them off a while back. Complete waste of time. Not surprised to hear about these issues. Hopefully it all gets worked out for you in the end.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15569

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    They pull as SBL Funding? I never seen that pull in any bank statement.

JD Merchant Capital - thats funny. I recall them. They were a broker and I cut them off a while back. Complete waste of time. Not surprised to hear about these issues. Hopefully it all gets worked out for you in the end.
    They don't have to pull as "sbl funding", debit could be any name

They pull as SBLFUNDING - They're a small funder. I would assume most haven't seen them in statements.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

We get a bunch of calls every day to sign up with Funders, I will stick to the Funders we have been dealing with over the years. It's funny because, when I call them out and say I have never seen you in a bank statement in my life, they go crazy and start cursing me out-- I don't understand.. lol
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

We started working with Ryan based on his reputation on here, as well as him posting about their inhouse funding program for high risk micro deals. 2021 we saw a major influx of these types of merchants, and if there is an opportunity to capitalize on them we had to take it. He had multiple posts on DF and nobody had anything bad to say about him, all positive remarks. We started working with him and SBL and things went really well. We maintained a very positive relationship with SBL for majority of 2021 up until November when they refused to pay out commission on the largest deal we had ever allowed them to Super Broker for us. After waiting a month and being told SBL was never paid by Splash, I contact Splash directly who quickly proved they had paid the comp on time to SBL. Then the real games started, because we had been syndicating with them for months and allowing the funds to sit in a "wallet" with SBL. So I requested to withdraw those funds, and then the shoe drops. According to James the owner, SBL doesn't have syndicators so nobody can participate in funding deals, Ryan was misleading everyone he was taking funds from and pocketing that money. Also according to James he had no idea we were Super Brokering files with SBL, so he was paying all of our commissions to Ryan directly and he was walking off with the cash.

The whole relationship was great while it lasted. We were paid on more deals than we weren't. It was like a light switch. I've never been one to try out a no name funder, but in my eyes even though SBL was really small they weren't a brand new shop that was coming out of nowhere as a funder. There are multiple threads over the last couple years from Ryan talking about the deals they're funding, and allowing ISO's to participate in them. And never a single issue had been presented about them withholding comp or syndication money until now.
    Adam Wines
    Holloway Funding Group
    www.gohfg.com
    Processing@gohfg.com

We started working with Ryan based on his reputation on here, as well as him posting about their inhouse funding program for high risk micro deals. 2021 we saw a major influx of these types of merchants, and if there is an opportunity to capitalize on them we had to take it. He had multiple posts on DF and nobody had anything bad to say about him, all positive remarks. We started working with him and SBL and things went really well. We maintained a very positive relationship with SBL for majority of 2021 up until November when they refused to pay out commission on the largest deal we had ever allowed them to Super Broker for us. After waiting a month and being told SBL was never paid by Splash, I contact Splash directly who quickly proved they had paid the comp on time to SBL. Then the real games started, because we had been syndicating with them for months and allowing the funds to sit in a "wallet" with SBL. So I requested to withdraw those funds, and then the shoe drops. According to James the owner, SBL doesn't have syndicators so nobody can participate in funding deals, Ryan was misleading everyone he was taking funds from and pocketing that money. Also according to James he had no idea we were Super Brokering files with SBL, so he was paying all of our commissions to Ryan directly and he was walking off with the cash.

The whole relationship was great while it lasted. We were paid on more deals than we weren't. It was like a light switch. I've never been one to try out a no name funder, but in my eyes even though SBL was really small they weren't a brand new shop that was coming out of nowhere as a funder. There are multiple threads over the last couple years from Ryan talking about the deals they're funding, and allowing ISO's to participate in them. And never a single issue had been presented about them withholding comp or syndication money until now.
    We "made up this or that" is easily provable in court. Your throwing out things that are just false. We made up the account being frozen, FALSE. We dont allow Syndication, FALSE. Our entire model is to go into deals 50/50.

Also:
    Also according to James he had no idea we were Super Brokering files with SBL, so he was paying all of our commissions to Ryan directly and he was walking off with the cash. FALSE - You were Paid Commission multiple times directly from James's CashApp, and/or out of his account.

**** happened, we were paying you back, you got mad over a deal, you kept money (reversed sending it) and tried ACHing us UNAUTHORIZED multiple times... and now we are here.

What really drives me nuts, is I'm pretty ****ing reasonable (I think)
    All the deals you funded and we paid where I didn't take 80/20, Clipped a point or 2 or something dumb...

Your pretty much saying one day I just had a ****ing stroke, and became a different person, and decided to **** you. Which didn't happen.

**** outside of my control happened, the account was frozen (we couldnt see splash wired) - The frozen account caused all of this. Then everything was going fine, I was sending deals (for no other reason then to do the right thing) - DOing in my control what could be done.....

Then you beat us for 4 grand and try the ACH Bull****. I literally have no say in the matter anymore.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Over 100 comments on this now disgusting thread. Knock it off already!
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Yea just let a sleeping dog lie, and let the lawyers work it out. All you are doing now is making yourselves look worse.

It's literally the same thing over and over just worded differently in each post. Hope you guys can work it out already.
    Anthony
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Anthony@fundersconnect.com
    Direct: 201-523-2596
    Fundersconnect Is An Approved Vendor of Delta Bridge Funding Products

I think I've read 3-4 times so far ... "I'm not going to comment anymore regarding this legal case" ...
    And there they go still at it back and forth on here LOL.

Just stop. Let your lawyers work it out.

You guys are both herbs. Go and make more $