#1 Salesforce Application for MCA Brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 21 DennisM's Avatar

#1 Salesforce Application for MCA Brokers

BrokerSuite is the #1 Salesforce Application build for MCA Brokers.

The App, powered by Cloudsquare, helps our customers track their deal pipeline, submit deals to funders, track the submissions and offers status, track commission receivables and payables, create renewals, and much more. You can integrate it with any eSign solutions, Dialer, or and 3rd party application that Salesforce has to offer. It's intended to aid your team with a real-time 360-degree view of where any deal is at at any time through workflow automation.

Take a look further on the Salesforce AppExchange https://appexchange.salesforce.com/a...A00000FAAXjUAP or send an email to dennism@cloudsquare.io

Salesforce Enterprise Edition License Required ($125 - $150 / user /month)
    BrokerSuite License Required ($75 / user / month)
    Out of the Box Implementation Required (5k)

If interested, reach out with questions or to set up a demo.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

What does salesforce enterprise do for a iso?If you are not setting up heavy backend like some big lenders, I do not understand what this will do more than for example centrex software which on paper has way more features or just spending $10,000 to build out any of the other million crm(yes i know some funders spent 7 figures building theirs out). for a team of 20 this will cost you an extra $30-$50 thousand a year for less features.
    What am i missing?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    What does salesforce enterprise do for a iso?If you are not setting up heavy backend like some big lenders, I do not understand what this will do more than for example centrex software which on paper has way more features or just spending $10,000 to build out any of the other million crm(yes i know some funders spent 7 figures building theirs out). for a team of 20 this will cost you an extra $30-$50 thousand a year for less features.
    What am i missing?
    I've played with some of those 7 figure CRMs. Click a merchant and a live google map of his business appears, with reviews, with the ability to contact the merchant 4 different ways on the spot, in addition to follow up scheduling, among other things.

www.UccRadar.com

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

We use Broker suite for salesforce and it is great. Babylon Solutions set us up and in my opinion, it was well worth the money.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

i think streamlined without bugs is what you are paying for , but yes i agree it is way more expensive than other option out there. if they were same price than it will be a no brainer

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i think streamlined without bugs is what you are paying for , but yes i agree it is way more expensive than other option out there. if they were same price than it will be a no brainer
    it is definitely a little more price wise but I think you get enough bang for your buck that it is worth it. Also makes it much cheaper than having to go for a ground up build in salesforce
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

If you have any questions pertaining to CRM platforms I can direct you. Call me at 347-416-3928 or email me at Dassic@betteraccountingsolutions.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    it is definitely a little more price wise but I think you get enough bang for your buck that it is worth it. Also makes it much cheaper than having to go for a ground up build in salesforce
    Thank you for your response, care to elaborate why it is worth it over different crm?
    As far as cheaper than ground up it depends how many users you have. If you have 20-30 reps you looking at spending between 30-60 thousands extra per year. You can build up for less than what 2 years will cost you and that's in sales force, on other platforms you can do it for half.

Quote Originally Posted by D.C View Post
    If you have any questions pertaining to CRM platforms I can direct you. Call me at 347-416-3928 or email me at Dassic@betteraccountingsolutions.com
    what you have on your website is not good crm at all for a brokers and 2 of those you need to stay as far away as possible

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Thank you for your response, care to elaborate why it is worth it over different crm?
    As far as cheaper than ground up it depends how many users you have. If you have 20-30 reps you looking at spending between 30-60 thousands extra per year. You can build up for less than what 2 years will cost you and that's in sales force, on other platforms you can do it for half.
    You are not considering maintenance. If you build it out, then you will need to maintain the servers & their code. This is where downtime can really impact your business. There are only about 2 or 3 platforms that offer a totally scalable solution then you need to break down a sales CRM & an ops CRM.
    The benefit behind SFDC is that any tech platform will always have an SFDC integration on their roadmap if it is not already built out. It took me about 5 years to build out my CRM albeit it does everything and I mean everything. Aside from my bespoke search engine on Lexus & other UW APIs, everything lives on SFDC or QB depending on the process.

Also if you have 20-30 reps, then 50k should be a drop in the bucket. If you are like most broker shops with high turnover, then a built-out system will reduce turnover & the savings from the reduced turnover will pay off the system very quickly. Just my 2 cents.