Need high risk lenders ASAP - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Reputation points: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperum Funding View Post
    to all it may concern, in regards to Mr. PATRICK MORIARTY..

He submitted a file to us and we closed together for 100k. We offered an In House offer, but it would have required more stips for closing.

WE BROKERED THE DEAL.

WE PAID HIM 5 POINTS.

This gentleman was still upset at the fact he was paid $5,000, expecting to be paid the 8-10 points on the deal.

I apologized for the confusion, as I DID TELL HIM I WOULD GET HIM AT ELAST 6 POINTS ON THE DEAL.

I OFFERED SEVERAL WAYS TO GET HIM THE ADDTIONAL 1K, PERSONALLY EVEN VIA ZELLE, QUICK PAY, VENMO, ETC..

He refused and furthermore threatened and harassed me for about a week.

Point is .. for those ACTUALLY with experience in this business...not really sure how some who, according to him, started one of the first MCA COMAPNIES in this space.

FYI: I STILL HAVE ALL THE EMAIL THREADS PROVING WHAT I AM STATING TO BE TRUE.

GOOD DAY to all, and for those serious and wanting to make money, PM me or Email me and let's **** done.
    LOL, i read your posts on here and decided to give you a shot. Called you and asked if Prosperum is a direct funder. You said yes and that you are not a broker. I submitted a file and told you what I was looking for and what i had in hand. You came back with an offer. We went back and forth a bit on terms. You never once said anything about brokering my deal or commission rate after i filled out your docs. i sold the deal to my merchant, then, AFTER signed docs came back, i saw the contracts were from another fund. I asked you right away what was up with that. Your answer was "thats our direct funding platform" which is complete bull****. Then, after the signed docs come back, you email me saying "this pays 5 points", again, i called right away and said i'm not doing the deal for 5 points and i would rather kill it. You called me back in a few minutes and said " i got you 7 here." I figured we had docs so proceed. Deal funds and i get paid 5 points a few days later. I reached out right away again and you said, "my fault, that was on 150k not the 100k offer". This is also crap. I told you this didnt work for me and you are stealing from me. Your answer was "send me another deal and i will bonus you the 2 points."

Email:
    Hey Pat, I was mistaken entirely, this paid you 5p. I requested 7p, was told they could meet in the middle at 6p like we discussed, but it was only paying 5p on 100k.

I can pay you an extra 2 points bonus on the next deal or can CashApp, Zelle, or Venmo you out of my own pocket to compensate for MY mistake.

Let me know what you decide on, and I am sincerely sorry. If I could do more on this one, I would.

Frank Jacobs,
    Fund Manager

| Office | (929) 376- 8912
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | FJacobs@ProsperumFunding.Com
    8 West 36th Street, Floor7 | New York, NY 10018
    ProsperumFunding.Com

No Zelle or Venmo ever hit.

Then i do a check on my client statements after and these jokers hit them with a $3000 fee.

Prosperum Again

to all it may concern, in regards to Mr. PATRICK MORIARTY..

He submitted a file to us and we closed together for 100k. We offered an In House offer, but it would have required more stips for closing.

WE BROKERED THE DEAL.

WE PAID HIM 5 POINTS.

This gentleman was still upset at the fact he was paid $5,000, expecting to be paid the 8-10 points on the deal.

I apologized for the confusion, as I DID TELL HIM I WOULD GET HIM AT ELAST 6 POINTS ON THE DEAL.

I OFFERED SEVERAL WAYS TO GET HIM THE ADDTIONAL 1K, PERSONALLY EVEN VIA ZELLE, QUICK PAY, VENMO, ETC..

He refused and furthermore threatened and harassed me for about a week.

Point is .. for those ACTUALLY with experience in this business...not really sure how some who, according to him, started one of the first MCA COMAPNIES in this space.

FYI: I STILL HAVE ALL THE EMAIL THREADS PROVING WHAT I AM STATING TO BE TRUE.

GOOD DAY to all, and for those serious and wanting to make money, PM me or Email me and let's **** done.
    Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 12:59 PM
    To: Patrick Moriarty
    Subject: Re:

Not shopped, it's one of our Direct Funding Platforms.

More Lies from Frank....

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Direct Funding Platforms seems to be code name for brokering. That's how it's looking here on the forum in general. SMH
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Member Reputation points: 222 Prosperum Funding's Avatar

How about we send screen shots, unless we're all supposed to just take you word for it, since you're from Legend Advance?

Like I just texted back to you, after you you decided to again harass me over 1k that I was willing to pay you out of pocket on,

"GO RENEW WITH THE MERCHANT DIRECTLY, OR FUND ESEWHERE. I DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR WEEK."

Seriously Pat, good luck, and I hope you finish December strong

Maybe if you'd put half the effort you put into being an a**hole, onto actually getting docs in to fund.....well, we all know the rest.
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com
    | Office | (929) 376-8912
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | FJacobs@ProsperumFunding.com
    8 West 36th Street, Floor7 | New York, NY 10018

How about we send screen shots, unless we're all supposed to just take you word for it, since you're from Legend Advance?

Like I just texted back to you, after you you decided to again harass me over 1k that I was willing to pay you out of pocket on,

"GO RENEW WITH THE MERCHANT DIRECTLY, OR FUND ESEWHERE. I DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR WEEK."

Seriously Pat, good luck, and I hope you finish December strong

Maybe if you'd put half the effort you put into being an a**hole, onto actually getting docs in to fund.....well, we all know the rest.
    I hope this helps you when begging for deal flow.

Novac Equities is now accepting all new ISO's. We are extremely flexible with our funding amount & terms! We operate on transparency, quickness, and will provide any and all of the tools you need to get your deals funded with us.

Our funding details are as follows:

- 5k minimum funding - 100k max funding
    - Minimum FICO 500 (no hard pulls)
    - 15-20 minute response time
    - No trucking
    - 2nd - 5th position
    - Terms up to 120 days (weekly's upon approval)
    - 1.35 buy rates
    - Max Upsell to 15 points!
    - 15k a month average revenue
    - Minimum of 5 deposits per month
    - Commission paid after 1st debit clears! (4 days)
    - Minimal stips (DL & VC)
    - Early Payoff Discounts
    - Docusign Contracts

Please give me a call or respond back to this email with any questions, comments, or concerns.

LETS FUND!

--
    Jack Deckard
    ISO Manager
    Novac Equities LLC

• (786) 712-6600
    Jack@NovacEquities.com
    https://www.novacequities.co/