Prosperum funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 222 Prosperum Funding's Avatar

Prosperum funding

Our Sweet Spots:
    · 2nd - 7th positions for same day funding between 20k and 150k. (High deposit volume {100k+}
    · We'll beat or match any other funders' offer within minutes (upon request for urgent files)
    · We are particularly competitive in the following industries: retail, restaurants, food/beverage, medical/dental offices, consulting/advertising/real estate/construction/etc with solid contractual receivables and We can go to 12 month on high risk industries in 1st position.

Some Brief Underwriting Guidelines:
    Program Length

140 days (Exceptions can be made)
    Positions
    1st – 7th
    Min. Time in Business
    3 months
    Required Bank Statements
    3 Months from all accounts
    Minimum Credit Score
    None
    Min. Days of Deposits
    Min. Monthly Bank Deposits
    $18,500
    Funding Amount
    $10,000 - $500,000 (Over $150,000 Syndicated)
    Min. Avg Daily Balances
    variable
    Max Negative Days Per Month
    Max Monthly NSFs
    Judgments/Liens
    Yes – Payment Plans Only
    Credit Card Splits
    Yes
    Restricted Industries
    None
    Background
    No violent crimes or financial/fraud felonies
    Bankruptcies
    Discharged okay / No Dismissed bankruptcies within the last 2 years
    Credit Report
    No major delinquencies

Benefits of Working with Prosperum Capital:

· We are direct Funders and we are licensed in California, not super brokers!
    · Same day add-ons!
    · We do not reduce your commission on renewals!
    · VERY competitive terms!
    · Same day funding- Overnight-ed Coj not required on all deals
    · Weekly, daily, and 2x per week payment options on any position.
    · Syndicate on any deal we fund for you!
    · We're happy to white label for you. Must submit 50 deals a month
    · Quick turn-around time!
    · Commission is 8- 10 points and sometimes more on a-f files (super High Risk)!
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com
    | Office | (929) 376-8912
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | FJacobs@ProsperumFunding.com
    8 West 36th Street, Floor7 | New York, NY 10018

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperum Funding View Post
    Our Sweet Spots:
    · 2nd - 7th positions for same day funding between 20k and 150k. (High deposit volume {100k+}
    · We'll beat or match any other funders' offer within minutes (upon request for urgent files)
    · We are particularly competitive in the following industries: retail, restaurants, food/beverage, medical/dental offices, consulting/advertising/real estate/construction/etc with solid contractual receivables and We can go to 12 month on high risk industries in 1st position.

Some Brief Underwriting Guidelines:
    Program Length

140 days (Exceptions can be made)
    Positions
    1st – 7th
    Min. Time in Business
    3 months
    Required Bank Statements
    3 Months from all accounts
    Minimum Credit Score
    None
    Min. Days of Deposits
    Min. Monthly Bank Deposits
    $18,500
    Funding Amount
    $10,000 - $500,000 (Over $150,000 Syndicated)
    Min. Avg Daily Balances
    variable
    Max Negative Days Per Month
    Max Monthly NSFs
    Judgments/Liens
    Yes – Payment Plans Only
    Credit Card Splits
    Yes
    Restricted Industries
    None
    Background
    No violent crimes or financial/fraud felonies
    Bankruptcies
    Discharged okay / No Dismissed bankruptcies within the last 2 years
    Credit Report
    No major delinquencies

Benefits of Working with Prosperum Capital:

· We are direct Funders and we are licensed in California, not super brokers!
    · Same day add-ons!
    · We do not reduce your commission on renewals!
    · VERY competitive terms!
    · Same day funding- Overnight-ed Coj not required on all deals
    · Weekly, daily, and 2x per week payment options on any position.
    · Syndicate on any deal we fund for you!
    · We're happy to white label for you. Must submit 50 deals a month
    · Quick turn-around time!
    · Commission is 8- 10 points and sometimes more on a-f files (super High Risk)!
    stop lying to everyone. You are brokers not direct funders, backdoor deals, your website has ridiculous amounts of spelling errors, every few years another Fund Manager from Prosperum comes on here and its always the same lol

Member Reputation points: 222 Prosperum Funding's Avatar

I have only been with Prosperum Funding 6 weeks, worked in this field for 5+ years, and cannot speak on anything that may have happened here prior to my arrival. It is sad, that this website has so much negativity from "Financial Professionals" who, because they can maybe afford a foreign vehicle, or nice watch, feel like they are masters of the universe. I have seen it when I first discovered Daily Funder as an opener and still see it to this day as a Manager.

You sound like the type of guys who watches Wolf of Wall Street and Boiler Room religiously on a weekly basis, and feels he's one of the guys in the movie. Or worse, like you're really making some sort of difference in the world.

If there's one thing this business has taught me, is the jerkoffs, like yourself, who post or reply to posts on this forum, in the way you just did, with NEGATIVITY, NEVER accomplish their ultimate goals, and furthermore LIMIT themselves.

Instead of uplifting, giving real advice, or helping each other here, most of the people in this forum do the complete opposite.

You can say or reply anything you want to this, but it's people like you, that honestly can make this business seem like a scam or something shady, for both fellow ISO/ FUNDER or Merchant.

I hope you fund a million dollars this month, all on your own superstar.

As to the original post, we ARE direct funders, I PERSONALLY DO NOT AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DEAL backdoored here, and would not allow it, much less from anyone on my team. I can only apologize for any previous back experience with PROSPERUM FUNDING.

If you are looking to get a deal funded, and can not have it funded elsewhere, I would be then happy to help.

No one works for free obviously, but it makes no sense to count dollars before a deal is even funded.
    If you have any questions regarding any deal type, PM me.
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com
    | Office | (929) 376-8912
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | FJacobs@ProsperumFunding.com
    8 West 36th Street, Floor7 | New York, NY 10018

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Actually I have talked to Frank and he seems legit from our conversations....give him a break...and Frank...these are really 14 year old girls posting looking for sugar daddies....ignore them...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

I was worked there and they trained me but told me my first $75k+ offer did not fund and then I found this A judgement from Prosperum Capital Partners VS my client and they told me not to talk to my client and then told me it was not funded. Is this a normal practice in the industry? From what I read on this forum Prosperum is/was a questionable "brokers"/"Lender(S)" I wish I would have found these reviews before starting employment with them. Please BEWARE future potential prospects before considering employment with this BACK DOORING company. IF YOUR NOT one of the original 4-5 Employees, your deal has a chance of being back doored SMH. Submit at your own risk!!

https://unicourt.com/case/ny-sue1-pr...-et-al-1510756

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by the kid funder boy wonder View Post
    I was worked there and they trained me but told me my first $75k+ offer did not fund and then I found this A judgement from Prosperum Capital Partners VS my client and they told me not to talk to my client and then told me it was not funded. Is this a normal practice in the industry? From what I read on this forum Prosperum is/was a questionable "brokers"/"Lender(S)" I wish I would have found these reviews before starting employment with them. Please BEWARE future potential prospects before considering employment with this BACK DOORING company. IF YOUR NOT one of the original 4-5 Employees, your deal has a chance of being back doored SMH. Submit at your own risk!!

I'll help the newbie. You should search the NY courts and you get the original documents.
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...FDi4WDayKzUQ==
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...NtNbiiqW/wxQ==

Senior Member Reputation points: 35937

Quote Originally Posted by the kid funder boy wonder View Post

I can see this being true. I funded a deal for Prosperum. Paid commission. We get the renewal and Prosperum stacked their own deal on us (Prosperum pulling from the banks) and then expected us to pay them off and pay them commission. Obviously that was the last time i dealt and would deal with anyone from Prosperum

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I'll help the newbie. You should search the NY courts and you get the original documents.
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...FDi4WDayKzUQ==
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...NtNbiiqW/wxQ==
    Nice contract, looks familiar. They even use our contact sheet that's specific to just one funder in house here.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 10-22-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

I have only been with Prosperum Funding 6 weeks, worked in this field for 5+ years, and cannot speak on anything that may have happened here prior to my arrival. It is sad, that this website has so much negativity from "Financial Professionals" who, because they can maybe afford a foreign vehicle, or nice watch, feel like they are masters of the universe. I have seen it when I first discovered Daily Funder as an opener and still see it to this day as a Manager.

You sound like the type of guys who watches Wolf of Wall Street and Boiler Room religiously on a weekly basis, and feels he's one of the guys in the movie. Or worse, like you're really making some sort of difference in the world.

If there's one thing this business has taught me, is the jerkoffs, like yourself, who post or reply to posts on this forum, in the way you just did, with NEGATIVITY, NEVER accomplish their ultimate goals, and furthermore LIMIT themselves.

Instead of uplifting, giving real advice, or helping each other here, most of the people in this forum do the complete opposite.

You can say or reply anything you want to this, but it's people like you, that honestly can make this business seem like a scam or something shady, for both fellow ISO/ FUNDER or Merchant.

I hope you fund a million dollars this month, all on your own superstar.

As to the original post, we ARE direct funders, I PERSONALLY DO NOT AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DEAL backdoored here, and would not allow it, much less from anyone on my team. I can only apologize for any previous back experience with PROSPERUM FUNDING.

If you are looking to get a deal funded, and can not have it funded elsewhere, I would be then happy to help.

No one works for free obviously, but it makes no sense to count dollars before a deal is even funded.
    If you have any questions regarding any deal type, PM me.

based on everyone else's comments most people will agree with my Prosperum is not what they say. You've been there 6 weeks, leave to real firm. Don't worry how much we fund on this side, its way more than Prosperum and yea I am a superstar. If you want to join a real firm that won't screw you over you can send me DM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    based on everyone else's comments most people will agree with my Prosperum is not what they say. You've been there 6 weeks, leave to real firm. Don't worry how much we fund on this side, its way more than Prosperum and yea I am a superstar. If you want to join a real firm that won't screw you over you can send me DM.
    good idea

Member Reputation points: 3414

There's something wrong with watching boiler room every week?
    Last edited by ectorro; 10-22-2021 at 01:22 PM.
    Eric Christensen
    ISO Relationship Manager
    Torro

eric.christensen@torro.com
    (801)-441-7958