Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

G2eFunding Pro Trading Services - Make 25%+ On Your Money by Copy Cat Trading

https://g2efunding.com/copycat-our-trades/

Automated Futures Trading Systems G2eFunding Pro Trading Services allows investors to Copycat the trades of professional system traders in their own accounts using the automated platform of our broker partners. All of our trades are verified by our 3rd-party broker partners, the CME and NFA. We use precise, scalable position sizing to manage risk relative to capital.

MICRO MASTER which day/swing trades the micro futures contracts of the S&P 500(MES) and NASDAQ 100(MNQ). Trades can be held overnight and larger micro positions are built as trades move in our favor.
    Subscription fee: $100/10k traded/month. (All figures in USD)
    Our Advantages
    PRO LEVELS INDICATOR (PLI)

Signals for reversal and breakout Trades for Day-Traders using Candlestick Patterns.

Withdraw your profits anytime
    Capital is rarely tied up
    System designed to generate returns across all market conditions(bull/bear/flat)
    Setup, training, support provided
    No lock-in periods or exit fees

info@G2eFunding.com

"All of our trades are verified by our 3rd-party broker partners, the CME and NFA."

Give me a broker statement showing confirmed trades for 12 months. If it checks out I'll throw every penny I have at you to copy your trades. Until then... LOL.

There is one thing I've learned A Billion Marbles - is that above all people need to dignify each other with mutual respect and in my part of town Cave Man I always start with a Human approach - give you and example ---" I'm interested in learning more about your trading please send me some info" THANK YOU (isn't that a respectful approach?) I don't GIVE anything to Anyone - I share - my team has been trading Algorithmically for over 6 years of the 10 years plus they have been trading the mini indexes with great success - all of their trades are validated by third party monitoring - unlike yourself Doctor Give Me - have some respect - people are more important and the dignity you extend is more important than Capital - Cave Man ---- good luck A billion Marbles
    LOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    There is one thing I've learned A Billion Marbles - is that above all people need to dignify each other with mutual respect and in my part of town Cave Man I always start with a Human approach - give you and example ---" I'm interested in learning more about your trading please send me some info" THANK YOU (isn't that a respectful approach?) I don't GIVE anything to Anyone - I share - my team has been trading Algorithmically for over 6 years of the 10 years plus they have been trading the mini indexes with great success - all of their trades are validated by third party monitoring - unlike yourself Doctor Give Me - have some respect - people are more important and the dignity you extend is more important than Capital - Cave Man ---- good luck A billion Marbles
    LOL

Hey GTooEfunding, I’m the only one allowed to change the names of forum members on this forum, and we defend those rights very aggressively.

By we, I mean the high evolutionary guard at www.dumbleads.com, and our in-house legal of team of corporate IP attorneys, who stop at nothing to maintain the sanctity of our house brand, now known in 100 different homes, across Bushwick, sunset Blvd, Miami dade county, kings highway, Wall Street, Seattle Washington, and eastern end of the shire.

No disrespect Don I do not understand what you are trying to say and your dumbleads.com site is just as perplexing. It is always helpful to start correspondence with a subject matter first and then elaborate on your subject/thoughts. Based on your message - Grammar checking before you submit would assist you greatly.

Good Day - p.s. correction its G2e not GtooEFunding - and your an idiot
    Last edited by G2efunding.com; 11-03-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    No disrespect Don I do not understand what you are trying to say and your dumbleads.com site is just as perplexing. It is always helpful to start correspondence with a subject matter first and then elaborate on your subject/thoughts. Based on your message - Grammar checking before you submit would assist you greatly.

Good Day - p.s. correction its G2e not GtooEFunding - and your an idiot

Hey, no disrespect taken.

I chose to go with the phonetic spelling of your name, hence the ‘too’. Sorry the vernacular went over your head.

Our site isn’t perplexing, it’s misinforming, and misdirects until you end up exactly where you’re going, which is where you were.

Good day to you as well…., ya jackass…
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 11-03-2021 at 11:37 PM.
    Do you remember love? That time you funded your first deal over 40K.....