Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Alternative Private Loans For Your Business

I work with alternative, private lenders who provide business loans to small businesses and business lines of credit programs for business startups. If you have been rejected by your local banks in seeking a loan for your small business or your business startup, I may be able to help. I charge no upfront fees in presenting your loan request to my lenders. Once you fill out the application and provide the necessary information required, you will then be contacted by phone from a representative from the lending company to discuss their lending programs and to answer any questions you will have about your loan request. If interested, see my display ad for contact information. at: info@cg-consultant.com or go to my webpage at www.cg-consultant.com and fill out the short submission form. Loans from $50,000-$675,000. All type of businesses from retail to restaurants. Send me details about your business, how much funding you need and your credit scores(FICO) and whether you are an established small business or a startup.Alternative Loans3b2.png

Banned Reputation points: 10108

I wish you success!