Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Last month stats.
    New leads 2850 leads
    New Apps in 500
    New App n banks 320
    Approvals 188

of those 188 approvals, how many how much actually funded? about 18% of those leads turned into an application and it sounds like from there, around 38% turned into an approval or soft approval.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

curious you put an add out there boasting about your numbers and your always looking for good people yet you never respond to your inquiries ------- let me give you some stats ------10 attempts no replies

Put that in your stats pipe and call it LOL

the odd thing you will probably respond to this add because Ive bruised your ego LOL and most people dont wake up and respond until their insulted - physiological fact

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    curious you put an add out there boasting about your numbers and your always looking for good people yet you never respond to your inquiries ------- let me give you some stats ------10 attempts no replies

Put that in your stats pipe and call it LOL

the odd thing you will probably respond to this add because Ive bruised your ego LOL and most people dont wake up and respond until their insulted - physiological fact

ok, ouch you hurt my feelings.
    side note, i just asked those are interested to send me a message directly, they have.
    i have no problem showing my stats, finding hard-working people is the challenge.

U cool?

In all fairness, if he has reached out that many times with no response...he has a valid point.

Sure, but as i mentioned in the post i kindly requested a direct message.

Hi please feel free to contact me --Jonathan with Mansfield Capital Strategies interested in learning more about the opportunity

Our number is (800)-677-4219

Hi There - My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Hi Daily Funder forum. Wanted to post a quick update. I'm looking for West Coast reps to join us. If interested please send me a direct message. Yes, base and commission. Yes, we pay on renewals. Yes, we offer leads. On top of that we offer a lead generation team, that can also provide you deals (apps and banks) assuming you have a great work ethic and can demonstrate your closing ability.
    Yes, we spend a lot of money on marketing which makes hiring remote agents more challenging (harder to build trust and company culture). Ideally, i'd hire new agents without industry experience and train from Day 1 but just don't have the bandwidth to do so. If you are on the west coast please send a message.
    Last edited by Cali Working Cap BJJ; 06-18-2022 at 05:39 PM.

If you are looking for a closer with 15 years selling MCAs, please contact me.
    adele08402@gmail.com

Any Southern California-based reps looking for an opportunity?

188 approvals how many funded for that month

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Working Cap BJJ View Post
    Any Southern California-based reps looking for an opportunity?
    Been in the industry since 2014. Looking for an opportunity. Are there any positions still available?

HI Rob, was a low conversion month. That's why im moving from remote to in office. Too much baby sitting.