Hello,
I'm looking to expand my sales team, we are a small business ISO in Southern California looking for responsible sales talent - remote or in-house.
I previously was a co-owner in a larger ISO shop and have subsequently decided to rebuild. However, from experience, it's easier to build with talent than building reps from scratch.

I currently offer the following: Incoming leads

I'm averaging the following 1,300 new leads a month -
net leads after 20% junk leads equal to 1,000 new leads
500-600 apps out from the lead gen team.
200 apps in - generated by a lead gen team, this is their sole function to convert leads to apps - then bank statements.
180 apps and bank packages
80 ish approvals on average to hand out the experienced sales agents.
average approval is 50-65k range.
average margin per deal is 10%
average approval time 48 hours or less.
we don't stack, charge fees. etc.

Right now I'm looking to get the app and package count up to spread approvals to sales agents.
I am hand delivering you packages/approvals, not leads.

I have a lead gen squad that takes incoming leads and converts them to apps and banks *They are constantly improving and still need work but they generate enough today. I could use a senior experienced person to help here as well. The benefit would be the leads generated would still be pushed to you to close.

We use Salesforce CRM, we use bank linking tech, everything is automated. We have a back-end team to process your deals and submit them to an underwriter and you convert the deal to a sale.

Compensation:
Base pay and commission split.

If interested let's talk, send a private message.