Large Deal - Looking for funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

I have a client I have been working with for about 7-8 months. I have funded her twice through Pearl capital and Golden Pear. The reason I cannot get her on A paper is because of tax liens. Everyone gets to the goal line on this deal and they kill it after the 8821 reveals she has 400k in liens. She is on a payment plan for 183K of the 400k for which i have documentation. She is in the process of getting the remaining balance marked as uncollectable or having them put into an agreement as well. For this reason, I cant get her funded. (CAN, SWIFT, Retail) all make offers of 175k, until the 8821. She has one current balance with Everest that is about 65k right now.

They provide engineering services to the U.S Military such as the ARMY, Navy, Marines. They have several lucrative government contracts and they have been in business since 1990. They generated 4.6 million in gross revenue in 2013 and have a similar pace this year.

If you can get around the tax liens on a 12 month program, I would like to discuss further. If not, lets not waste each others time.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Quote Originally Posted by 5daycapital View Post
    I have a client I have been working with for about 7-8 months. I have funded her twice through Pearl capital and Golden Pear. The reason I cannot get her on A paper is because of tax liens. Everyone gets to the goal line on this deal and they kill it after the 8821 reveals she has 400k in liens. She is on a payment plan for 183K of the 400k for which i have documentation. She is in the process of getting the remaining balance marked as uncollectable or having them put into an agreement as well. For this reason, I cant get her funded. (CAN, SWIFT, Retail) all make offers of 175k, until the 8821. She has one current balance with Everest that is about 65k right now.

They provide engineering services to the U.S Military such as the ARMY, Navy, Marines. They have several lucrative government contracts and they have been in business since 1990. They generated 4.6 million in gross revenue in 2013 and have a similar pace this year.

If you can get around the tax liens on a 12 month program, I would like to discuss further. If not, lets not waste each others time.

Craig Gallo from UCS will be in touch shortly about this one, his email is CGallo@unitedcapitalsource.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

I've gotten deals funded with open tax liens. As long as their set up in a payment plan and business is being generated then I don't see why they can't get 175k if their revenue for the year is over 4 mill. Your probably going to the wrong lenders. Email me we can talk more and see if we can do anything with this. I think I can get a 10 month deal and maybe push for 12. Mike@SamsonPartnersLLC.com #347-492-1801

If this still needs a home I can assist you. Please contact me.
    Erin Dreselly

World Business Lenders
    81 Market Sq., Suite 7
    Newington, CT 06111

Direct: 860-549-2419
    Cell: 860-692-4636
    Fax: 860-499-5413
    Email: edreselly@wbl.com
    Web: www.wbl.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

the funders above are all good options, if your still having trouble then reach and Sign-up with Cresthill Capital and receive "Double Digit" commissions, that's RIGHT!! (new 2015 structure!). same on renewals!!

we specialize is funding B/C/D paper/construction/home based/logistics/trucking/insurance agencies/ NO auto sales . we also have a micro-funding-program (less invasive underwriting model) making aggressive offers from 2K and up (CA. minimum 5k).

Fast underwriting with fewest stips commissions paid Tuesday and Thursday

bizdev@cresthillcapital.com