Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Arkham capital

These guys - anyone know if they offer reverse direct? My merchant got a 650k reverse consolidation from them. It got declined at 24cap/silverline/ibex/world global.

Please let me know any good reverse lenders you guys are aware of.

Thank you

Maybe G and G offered the deal or QFS.. QFS is okay, G&G blatantly backdoors. One of their reps called my merchant and said he was calling directly from G and G like a moron. That was the last file I ever sent to them. DM me if you need some help, if the merchant has property that might even be a better route for him to get everything cleaned up.
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    Maybe G and G offered the deal or QFS.. QFS is okay, G&G blatantly backdoors. One of their reps called my merchant and said he was calling directly from G and G like a moron. That was the last file I ever sent to them. DM me if you need some help, if the merchant has property that might even be a better route for him to get everything cleaned up.
    Both do some huge reverses could be either one. QFS isn’t as high risk but goes out long. G&G is more aggressive. Been working with both for a while and never had any problems

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by killerspin View Post
    Both do some huge reverses could be either one. QFS isn’t as high risk but goes out long. G&G is more aggressive. Been working with both for a while and never had any problems
    The requirement for Reverse companies to go out the entire length of all the positions is mind boggling to me. If a Merchant has 2 positions that go out longer and 2 shorter, a partial on the shorter ones, still has benefit.