Need a competitor to PIRS AND KAPITUS
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Post Need a competitor to PIRS AND KAPITUS

hi yall I need someone who is willing to compete with pirs and kapitus rate and terms.
    I've got a merchant that's in the 100k+ per month range and he's liquid af but he needs more money than what he has on hand and would rather use someone else's money for his expansion the problem is no one wants to go past 100k and the merchant is not interested in stacking nor am i. I realistically need a 250k offer I know its a long shot but the merchant has his eidl in process (someone tried to file fraudulently under his business so its taking time) this merchant is a+ paper and would be a bank client but right now he needs speed and understands he will pay for it. this merchant's buy rate is in the low teens and qualified for max term with both lenders. I need someone willing to compete, no brokers please I will verify that you are an actual lender before sending the file and I will look into your background and reputation. this is not your normal file and I'm no newbie.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

If you are not a newbie than you the answer.What did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    If you are not a newbie than you the answer.What did they say?
    what?

I'm not with PIRS so can't say.. but from my experience IOU financial has always been trusted for the larger deals in my time. they go up to 750k and are very comparable to kapitus.

Mulligan is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by ce5 View Post
    Mulligan is great!!
    i take it you work for mulligan?

Newco, greenbox, mulligan, fundworks, GRP, rapid, credibly

Banned Reputation points: 179851

NewCo, Greenbox, Fundworks, Not in my experience.

Mulligan give insane offers that blow everyone away, 1.25 18 Months, 1.10 6 Months (I have now), Rapids Premier pricing gets close, 5 Points higher than Mulligan.... But No Fees with Rapid definitely help out. Credibly gets low on Rates too.

Not sure what GRP is doing these days.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Mulligan will come in Lower. Of the file qualifies.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    NewCo, Greenbox, Fundworks, Not in my experience.

Mulligan give insane offers that blow everyone away, 1.25 18 Months, 1.10 6 Months (I have now), Rapids Premier pricing gets close, 5 Points higher than Mulligan.... But No Fees with Rapid definitely help out. Credibly gets low on Rates too.

Not sure what GRP is doing these days.
    doesn't mulligan take submitted apps (if not closed) and market to those clients? last time I looked at their contract to sign up I read that and was like... NO TY

LCF would take a look at this if you have not funded it already. We have recently started funding A/B deals and will compete aggressively on them. Our max estimated term is 12 months so if the other offers are over 12 months we cannot compete with that. But we can compete with the dollar amount and rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    hi yall I need someone who is willing to compete with pirs and kapitus rate and terms.
    I've got a merchant that's in the 100k+ per month range and he's liquid af but he needs more money than what he has on hand and would rather use someone else's money for his expansion the problem is no one wants to go past 100k and the merchant is not interested in stacking nor am i. I realistically need a 250k offer I know its a long shot but the merchant has his eidl in process (someone tried to file fraudulently under his business so its taking time) this merchant is a+ paper and would be a bank client but right now he needs speed and understands he will pay for it. this merchant's buy rate is in the low teens and qualified for max term with both lenders. I need someone willing to compete, no brokers please I will verify that you are an actual lender before sending the file and I will look into your background and reputation. this is not your normal file and I'm no newbie.
    We are direct lenders that offer a range of services that include MCA/Working capital, Full Consolidations, Reverse Consolidations, and Merchant Processing. Our niche is that we fund industries that most lenders would consider restricted like Cannabis, Firearms, Alcohol, and Large Car Dealerships with funding up to $1.5 million. Shoot me an email so we can discuss this further michaelsanchez@getbackd.com. We primarily focus on A paper and are competitive on the deals we pre approve.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Sanchize View Post
    We are direct lenders that offer a range of services that include MCA/Working capital, Full Consolidations, Reverse Consolidations, and Merchant Processing. Our niche is that we fund industries that most lenders would consider restricted like Cannabis, Firearms, Alcohol, and Large Car Dealerships with funding up to $1.5 million. Shoot me an email so we can discuss this further michaelsanchez@getbackd.com. We primarily focus on A paper and are competitive on the deals we pre approve.
    Has anyone ever seen this "lender" in a bank statement? Or provide an actual loan for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxforddan View Post
    Has anyone ever seen this "lender" in a bank statement? Or provide an actual loan for that matter?
    Checking our credentials is key! We regularly work with top brokers in the industry (even white labelling for some!) and welcome the opportunity to set up time to discuss how we can partner together to get your merchants funded. Need to check our track record? See the recent press release earlier this year (Financity) that further established our credentials as a "lender" providing us with capital requirements for years to come.