Prince /triple crown / queen funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 180

Prince /triple crown / queen funding

Submit to queen so they can backdoor to triple crown and they brag about it lol shady **** beware

jealousy kills brother - I heard they run a very clean shop and they are at the top of the industry , they funding close to 10 million a month

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

You need proof to post something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
    Submit to queen so they can backdoor to triple crown and they brag about it lol shady **** beware
    I mean i always figured queen backdoored.........

Do you have any proof to share with the boys?
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

Queen is clean. been dealing with them for two years now. Funded a significant amount with them.

Triple crown is on top of their game. I bump into them all the time. You know they most likely purchase similar leads to you right?

posting something like this without showing us proof is very noobish. Most merchants are on the phone with multiple brokers... sux to lose a deal, but letting your frustrations out on a lender that most likely didn't do what you are accusing them of is childish and counterproductive.

Triple Backdoor Capital

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    Queen is clean. been dealing with them for two years now. Funded a significant amount with them.

Triple crown is on top of their game. I bump into them all the time. You know they most likely purchase similar leads to you right?

posting something like this without showing us proof is very noobish. Most merchants are on the phone with multiple brokers... sux to lose a deal, but letting your frustrations out on a lender that most likely didn't do what you are accusing them of is childish and counterproductive.

That's like saying Noble funding did not back door or their LOC product is real ….. meanwhile everybody knows they did and nobody ever got a line of credit through NOBLE. Also it sounds like you work directly for one of these three companies.

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    That's like saying Noble funding did not back door or their LOC product is real ….. meanwhile everybody knows they did and nobody ever got a line of credit through NOBLE. Also it sounds like you work directly for one of these three companies.
    I most certainly do not.

That's a big cap. Benny Blanco has a point.

Banned Reputation points: 79

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post

what kind of shop do you ran that your a broker and submit to queen but also send file to triple crown which is queen / prince 's broker shop! sound like you 100% working for one of the companies, or you guys can not close and send deals to other broker shops to close for you, and if that's the case you should get off this chat and figure out how to close lol

Banned Reputation points: 180

They still doing that **** ? Credit lines lol

You dont offer lines of credit?

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    what kind of shop do you ran that your a broker and submit to queen but also send file to triple crown which is queen / prince 's broker shop! sound like you 100% working for one of the companies, or you guys can not close and send deals to other broker shops to close for you, and if that's the case you should get off this chat and figure out how to close lol
    I have never sent a file to triple crown. Where did you deduce that from?

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    AGREED. Just another case of a broker in this business that's just throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    LOLZ..NOBLE most ridiculous ****show I've ever seen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Noble killed a $5000 deal I sent them because "the woman was doing a bad impersonation of her husband"

Everybody backdoors.
    The sooner people will learn this simple fact the sooner they can stop wasting time trying to find who stole their file.
    The only way to deal with it is to A. Lie better than the competition B. Be faster than the competition

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by Dailyfrog View Post
    Everybody backdoors.
    The sooner people will learn this simple fact the sooner they can stop wasting time trying to find who stole their file.
    The only way to deal with it is to A. Lie better than the competition B. Be faster than the competition
    Not everybody backdoors. I've worked closely with at least two funders that were against using even 12-month-old data for their reps, let alone backdoor. I know them personally and they wouldn't just say it to get my dealflow and I've asked the reps about the data they use.
    For a smaller ISO shop, If you have a strong connection with a boutique funder or two, you are set. Otherwise, you are running in a minefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Dailyfrog View Post
    Everybody backdoors.
    Not everybody backdoors. DM me if you need some safe houses to send to. Plenty of lenders in this industry that I can vouch for, that I know for fact do good business and don't backdoor.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

I agree with mikem. Not everyone backdoors.

And even some of the ones who do "backdoor", it's not that they're not paying you based on their original contract, it's that your contract with the company is that the lead is "exclusive" or "won't be used for direct marketing" for 2-4 weeks. You just think it's backdooring because you gave them the lead that you were unable to close, and then 2-4 weeks later Everest's internal sales team calls direct, because... why leave money on the table?

The problems start when your submissions are intentionally rejected to you and then funded internally or the funder intentionally stacks themselves without paying you, or they don't pay on a renewal when agreed that they would. Whatever the contract states, that's the ground-rules that you mutually agree upon.

Triple Crook Capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I agree with mikem. Not everyone backdoors.

And even some of the ones who do "backdoor", it's not that they're not paying you based on their original contract, it's that your contract with the company is that the lead is "exclusive" or "won't be used for direct marketing" for 2-4 weeks. You just think it's backdooring because you gave them the lead that you were unable to close, and then 2-4 weeks later Everest's internal sales team calls direct, because... why leave money on the table?

The problems start when your submissions are intentionally rejected to you and then funded internally or the funder intentionally stacks themselves without paying you, or they don't pay on a renewal when agreed that they would. Whatever the contract states, that's the ground-rules that you mutually agree upon.
    Everest solicits ISO deals 2-4 weeks later?

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Everest solicits ISO deals 2-4 weeks later?
    I'd like to hear more about this as well

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    I'd like to hear more about this as well
    Ditto that would be very interesting to see some proof of

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    everest solicits iso deals 2-4 weeks later?
    send the proof...... The people need it!!!!