Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Synergy

Hey guys, I reached out to several companies for leads live etc. This was the only company who actually replied to me in a professional manner bonus! What I want to know has anyone has any dealings with them with live leads. If so what was their experience? My phone interaction was great I even received everything I discussed with them in writing and my follow-up questions were answered promptly. I just need to know if their live leads are worth the money their customer service is so far on point. Just need to know about the quality of the live leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Does anyone else want to comment on this one? I'm getting tired of the same old "Great first post, no address, no name, no website bad English (this was okay...) and very sus considering we have no idea who you are nor who Synergy is so you're FOR SURE the same people." Anyone want to try something better? Maybe some memes instead? Any baby shark parodies or something entertaining?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Does anyone else want to comment on this one? I'm getting tired of the same old "Great first post, no address, no name, no website bad English (this was okay...) and very sus considering we have no idea who you are nor who Synergy is so you're FOR SURE the same people." Anyone want to try something better? Maybe some memes instead? Any baby shark parodies or something entertaining?
    yes dave will be here soon and pitch sba and cc processing. give it time . lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    yes dave will be here soon and pitch sba and cc processing. give it time . lol
    Another guy hiding behind his/her keyboard. If you have a F** problem with me, be an adult and pick up the phone.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Redd1st View Post
    Hey guys, I reached out to several companies for leads live etc. This was the only company who actually replied to me in a professional manner bonus! What I want to know has anyone has any dealings with them with live leads. If so what was their experience? My phone interaction was great I even received everything I discussed with them in writing and my follow-up questions were answered promptly. I just need to know if their live leads are worth the money their customer service is so far on point. Just need to know about the quality of the live leads.
    IMO - Quality of a "live lead" is meaningless - If you close a deal and make yourself a few $1,000 - then you are going to be happy.
    If you go thru 50 leads and generate "zero" you will not be a happy camper.

In any sales - there is not any miracle wand - it is a combination of several avenues - phone, email, web site, landing pages, networking,
    whatever works for you to generate leads and deals.

Build your own tickler file, which will in turn into suspects, and a % will turn into deals.
    Business is all about relationships - you may speak to a business owner several times, before they make a move.

*Main Key - How will this infusion of capital generate additional profits - place them in a better position.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

No one will give me their secret lead source....

Welp, I tried MCA...not for me...

https://media.giphy.com/media/ReImZe...giphy.gif&ct=g

www.UccRadar.com
    Last edited by Franklin; 09-03-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Hey, I am sorry if I have offended someone by posting like a noob because I am. I am truly not aware of the etiquette faux pas I am committing. Now, You can ask me who I am and we can go from there. Yes, you are correct I didn't post enough information. My brother told me to keep it short so My post is the way it is.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Yikes!