Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know someone at Ikahn Capital??? Can't get paid.

Funded a deal through a broker. Broker says Ikan not paying commission for over a month. Broker won't pay me. Ikahn doesn't answer phones, emails or payment request.

Suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by SKITTLES View Post
    Funded a deal through a broker. Broker says Ikan not paying commission for over a month. Broker won't pay me. Ikahn doesn't answer phones, emails or payment request.

Suggestions???
    Jeff Khan is his name if that helps. Not sure if his office is still operating , but he owns 160 pearl st in the city, I am sure you can find more information at the building from someone.
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    Jeff Khan is his name if that helps. Not sure if his office is still operating , but he owns 160 pearl st in the city, I am sure you can find more information at the building from someone.
    word of advice do not do any business with anyone in that building.

Member Reputation points: 3077

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your situation and unfortunately don't have a contact for this group.

Moving forward, I pose this solution: Fund your deals with us, we pay every ISO, EVERYTIME they have earned their commission. - (of course if merchant defaults before clawback, this would not be a payable opportunity).

WE PAY VERY GENEROUS COMMISSIONS TO OUR ISO'S. Inquire with me!

Professional, communicative, always reachable

Landmark Funding group is a High Risk Funder.
    30k min monthly deposits/ no limit on positions
    offer weekly payments
    only restricted industries: Financial Services & Law Firms
    2ND Positions + (we don't fund first positions!)
    50% Owner can be funded

Erica Hernandez
    ISO Relationship Manager
    P. 646-806-2269
    Landmark Funding Group

Check dm you are in luck

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Quote Originally Posted by ericah View Post
    Hello,

Sorry to hear about your situation and unfortunately don't have a contact for this group.

Moving forward, I pose this solution: Fund your deals with us, we pay every ISO, EVERYTIME they have earned their commission. - (of course if merchant defaults before clawback, this would not be a payable opportunity).

WE PAY VERY GENEROUS COMMISSIONS TO OUR ISO'S. Inquire with me!

Professional, communicative, always reachable

Landmark Funding group is a High Risk Funder.
    30k min monthly deposits/ no limit on positions
    offer weekly payments
    only restricted industries: Financial Services & Law Firms
    2ND Positions + (we don't fund first positions!)
    50% Owner can be funded

Erica Hernandez
    ISO Relationship Manager
    P. 646-806-2269
    Landmark Funding Group
    the question was, Anyone know someone at Ikahn Capital??? Can't get paid. Not an advertisement slot.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    the question was, Anyone know someone at Ikahn Capital??? Can't get paid. Not an advertisement slot.
    It's like when you go to customer support on an website and talk to them through the message service. Her response sounds like an automated reply system responding to the wrong question. LMFAO. Literally sounds like a Bot.

Hey Benny Blanco from the bronx,

thanks for your input

Solutions are multi-demensional. I've been on the broker side, and know that finding a decent medium - high risk funder to work with can be a challenge. Hence, we are a solution. At the end of the day, brokers want to get paid. Clearly. Hope you close August strong!

Quote Originally Posted by ericah View Post
    Hey Benny Blanco from the bronx,

thanks for your input

Solutions are multi-demensional. I've been on the broker side, and know that finding a decent medium - high risk funder to work with can be a challenge. Hence, we are a solution. At the end of the day, brokers want to get paid. Clearly. Hope you close August strong!

Now you sound like a human lol. Not knocking you by any means. I respect the hustle!!!!

Hope you have a great rest of your year!

No worries, all good. I have a sense of humor too haha. TYSM, really appreciate that. and back atcha, may 2021 end beautifully for you !

why dont you show who you are benny blanco...
    or say it to my face...

Yes when you try stealing a deal no one is going to answer your calls or pay you commission. That goes for anyone in this lame group...desperate for attention...

No one is owed money in company unless there is reason for you not getting paid.
    If anyone has any issues you can always argue your case

Quote Originally Posted by Ikahn Capital View Post
    No one is owed money in company unless there is reason for you not getting paid.
    Last edited by lets talk about it; 09-13-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Please stop the nonsense. You took over Isaacs office and you are grimy as **** and always have been. Anybody funding with you has no clue

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Hope you got the herpes situation taken care of.
    Details please

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST US View Post
    Please stop the nonsense. You took over Isaacs office and you are grimy as **** and always have been. Anybody funding with you has no clue
    I second this

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    I second this
    I third this. Khan has always run a chopshop, definition of a shell corp.

Jeff, please tell me if you paid John Tinaz at Hybrid Funder commish for a file I sent him in July named Fully Unloaded. I spoke to the merch yesterday and he never missed a payment. The advance is paid in full. I have his banks up to last week and he's correct. It was a 30 day deal. I ask John yesterday if he had been paid yet. His email response was no. Someone is lying....Happy to post John's reply if necessary................I'll wait................

Yes when you try stealing a deal no one is going to answer your calls or pay you commission. That goes for anyone in this lame group...desperate for attention...
    The merchant that John Tinaz will not pay me on because John says you will not pay him is Fully Unloaded. I got this merchant from my own marketing in my area. He called me. So the file is not stolen from you or anyone else. If you paid John, just let me know so I know where to go next. Post the pay proof here if you paid the file. I'll wait........

Quote Originally Posted by skittles View Post
    the merchant that john tinaz will not pay me on because john says you will not pay him is fully unloaded. I got this merchant from my own marketing in my area. He called me. So the file is not stolen from you or anyone else. If you paid john, just let me know so i know where to go next. Post the pay proof here if you paid the file. I'll wait........
    pay the man khan stop being a shyster!

pay the man khan stop being a shyster!
    or show proof of payment if you paid the file

Jeff, please tell me if you paid John Tinaz at Hybrid Funder commish for a file I sent him in July named Fully Unloaded. I spoke to the merch yesterday and he never missed a payment. The advance is paid in full. I have his banks up to last week and he's correct. It was a 30 day deal. I ask John yesterday if he had been paid yet. His email response was no. Someone is lying....Happy to post John's reply if necessary................I'll wait................
    You co brokered a deal and now have problems getting paid commission… lol. Your deal was most likely sent to 20 different places and wouldn’t be surprised if Ikahn wasn’t even the funder. Not defending anyone but don’t come on the forum looking for a sympathy card.

Quote Originally Posted by killerspin View Post
    You co brokered a deal and now have problems getting paid commission… lol. Your deal was most likely sent to 20 different places and wouldn’t be surprised if Ikahn wasn’t even the funder. Not defending anyone but don’t come on the forum looking for a sympathy card.
    Merchants statements show Ikahn pulled all the payments.

Not looking for sympathy. Informing everyone here. I sent the file to Hybrid Funder. He sent it to who knows and Ikahn funded it. I come here looking for information on funders/brokers to fund my deals and funders/brokers to stay away from. If I sign up with a broker/funder and I get ****ed over, I'm gonna be back on here with those results. I'm gonna have proof and I'm gonna name names.

I know it's a snake infested business and if I get bit I'm gonna publish it. Here and elsewhere.

You guys and gals send your deals where you want but I WILL NEVER SEND ANOTHER FILE TO HYBRID FUNDER OR IKAHN.

Merchants statements show Ikahn pulled all the payments.

Not looking for sympathy. Informing everyone here. I sent the file to Hybrid Funder. He sent it to who knows and Ikahn funded it. I come here looking for information on funders/brokers to fund my deals and funders/brokers to stay away from. If I sign up with a broker/funder and I get ****ed over, I'm gonna be back on here with those results. I'm gonna have proof and I'm gonna name names.

I know it's a snake infested business and if I get bit I'm gonna publish it. Here and elsewhere.

You guys and gals send your deals where you want but I WILL NEVER SEND ANOTHER FILE TO HYBRID FUNDER OR IKAHN.
    100% use this as a means of finding your best sources to fund your deals. We’ve all been in a situation like this chalk it up as a learning experience.

I’m not defending either side but for all you know Ikahn could’ve paid out and the source you sent it to stiffed you on the commission. It’s unlikely though since Ikahn had their fair share of dirty laundry. You’ll also probably never find out the whole truth so it’s water under the bridge. Fund deals with real people and this nonsense won’t happen.