My name is Zack Gelsky, I've been in MCA for about 2 years now and I'm always looking to develop close partnerships. I want to get my foot through the door with the big players. I’m known on here as the “AirPods guy” LOL…(:

If there's one thing I can tell you, it is that I am always up early because I want to be successful. I have so much to work for and I’m getting closer to my goals every day. I’m not gonna get there by just maintaining the current brokers I have, I need to reach the top. I treat every single file like it’s worth a million dollars!

We are best at deals where the merchant is at a third Position or higher
(3rd to 6th)*
We specialize in bigger deals. For that, it has to be under 130 days or less, we go up to 6-7 months at a daily or weekly. We fund a lot of smaller deals but what we are greatest at is giving high dollar offers (70-150K plus we are amazing at the 300K+ mark deals. Especially when the merchant is making 1M plus. I don't like to talk about other companies, but I will say that this is us.*

We don't want to start off with crappy deals in the beginning like most other lenders have to, let's start off with the better deals. I do not want your bad deals. I'm giving you the world, I have the money to back it up. I want to show you what we can do in this industry.*

We have the guts to throw it out. We want to make money. Just like you're sitting down there or standing up during power hour hustling it out to make money, we want that too. Most importantly, we pay on time. Every time we fund a deal with a broker, commission*goes out on Monday. We ACH the commission and it hits your account on Tuesday.

I’ll show you that I will beat our competitors and compete with the very best! We’re a small firm, small in numbers but big in power. We have the heart of LION. I have the traits of a lion and eagle flying down into the valley to hunt its prey.*

I know you have your relationships with certain lenders and the whole trust element. If you give me an opportunity, I will work my ass off to get the job done for you. I’m the only rep for my company so I take full responsibility on what I say and do.

Send me an email or give a call if interested in doing business, I am always available.
Zack@slateadvance.com
972-755-1568