Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Slate Advance Hustler-Goal Driven Attitude

My name is Zack Gelsky, I've been in MCA for about 2 years now and I'm always looking to develop close partnerships. I want to get my foot through the door with the big players. I’m known on here as the “AirPods guy” LOL…(:

If there's one thing I can tell you, it is that I am always up early because I want to be successful. I have so much to work for and I’m getting closer to my goals every day. I’m not gonna get there by just maintaining the current brokers I have, I need to reach the top. I treat every single file like it’s worth a million dollars!

We are best at deals where the merchant is at a third Position or higher
    (3rd to 6th)
    We specialize in bigger deals. We go up to 6-7 months at a daily or weekly. We fund a lot of smaller deals but what we are greatest at is giving high dollar offers (70-150K plus we are amazing at the 300K+ mark deals. Especially when the merchant is making 1M plus. I don't like to talk about other companies, but I will say that this is us.

We don't want to start off with low volume deals in the beginning like most other lenders have to, let's start off with the better deals. I want to show you what we can do in this industry.

We have the guts to throw it out. We want to make money. Just like you're sitting down there or standing up during power hour hustling it out to make money, we want that too. Most importantly, we pay on time. Every time we fund a deal with a broker, commission goes out on Monday. We ACH the commission and it hits your account on Tuesday.

I’ll show you that I will beat our competitors and compete with the very best! We’re a small firm, small in numbers but big in power. We have the heart of LION. I have the traits of a lion and eagle flying down into the valley to hunt its prey.

I know you have your relationships with certain lenders and the whole trust element. If you give me an opportunity, I will work hard to get the job done for you. I’m the only rep for my company so I take full responsibility on what I say and do.

Send me an email or give a call if interested in doing business, I am always available.
    Zack@slateadvance.com
    845-798-5786
    Last edited by Zgelsky; 06-14-2022 at 03:23 PM.

Lol trying very hard to convince everyone that you are better than everyone else and do things much better than competitors.

at the end of the day, most normal shops don't offer anything drastically different than their competitors. and they don't try t convince others that they are different.
    Russell B.
    Fort Lauderdale FL

Russell,

You are absolutely correct that most lenders fall into that category with being the same and not delivering something unique and better, but every so often there does come that person or company that does help raise the bar and offer something very appealing. I'm sure you've experienced this when you've brought a new lender on over the years.

I'm asking for that same opportunity to give me a shot.

3rd -6th pos, under 130 days, and everything else you wrote is not raising the bar.
    Russell B.
    Fort Lauderdale FL

Russell,

You are right, we all say the same crap, every lender. We are gonna sound the same as 100 other companies out there. The only answer is that it comes down to relationships. Anyone who we've funded with has been happy with the process and wants to work with us going forward.

If you want to try us out with some deals we will do our best to get something funded.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by Zgelsky View Post
    Russell,

You are right, we all say the same crap, every lender. We are gonna sound the same as 100 other companies out there. The only answer is that it comes down to relationships. Anyone who we've funded with has been happy with the process and wants to work with us going forward.

If you want to try us out with some deals we will do our best to get something funded.
    Note: y’all say that y’all say the same, but y’all say that although y’all say the same, this time it’s different.
    I’ve heard this line so so many times. And although, you also heard it many times, and you know that we’ve also heard it many times, you still are attempting to say, that this time it’s truly truly different (and not like all the other times where we’ve heard it against and again).

Quote Originally Posted by Zgelsky View Post
    Russell,

Note: y’all say that y’all say the same, but y’all say that although y’all say the same, this time it’s different.
    I’ve heard this line so so many times. And although, you also heard it many times, and you know that we’ve also heard it many times, you still are attempting to say, that this time it’s truly truly different (and not like all the other times where we’ve heard it again and again).

Zack from Slate makes life easy

I can truly count on Zack to push a deal through and compete to win business 10 out of 10 times....

It feels good to be able to call him up and have such an easy going conversation to where it doesn't feel forced or fake. I send him my high rev deals because as soon as I tell him the run down of a deal and what I need its being worked on milliseconds after the fact, no joke.

I've been able too fund a lot of money with him and slate. Honestly, they're a pretty big aspect to my brokerage and I'm thankful to have a relationship with them.

I recommend Zack if you need deals done in a timely fashion and if your working with high volume merchants...

Awesome ! amazing

Can we get a few recommendations from Veterans too, or only NewBs?

[Slate happens to be pretty decent, although I don't ever compliment anyone]

I used to work with this kid when he was close with Chrome.

He is a beast i haven't done many deals with him since he was with Chrome but he works 25/8, he's hungry, and honest.

Slate is a legit funder and they've gone money backing them. Not sure if Bernard is still there but he's a great UW. A paper 4th is their hot spot, 1mill+ deals too.

You're still in MCA?

Give me a call 972-755-1568

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Awesome ! amazing

Can we get a few recommendations from Veterans too, or only NewBs?

[Slate happens to be pretty decent, although I don't ever compliment anyone]

You compliment Kevin Henry all the time.

Being different means really breaking down and analyzing your product, process and end result, and picking out areas that are less focused on, and then creating a message around that.

In a saturated commodity market, the creativity/uniqueness comes AFTER you’ve done the research. Our dumb leads control room looks like a college dorm after a rager, filled with drop outs working to come up with the next big thing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

3-6 positions and you are raising the bar? Don't want to start off with crappy deals? What other deals do you expect to get with your short turns and more likely high rates with a merchant who already has two positions or more.

why don't you pay commissions same day or next day like other funders

Time consuming + makes isos not stack out the gate.

crappy means we dont expect it to pay
    short term is for high revenue-over leveraged good payment history etc... has money coming in, still high risk but not crappy.