Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Jobs in MCA industry & Covid injection mandates.

Anyone with job openings in the MCA industry where employment is NOT conditional on having received Covid Injection(s) please post them here.

There are several job-site boards now dedicated to workers who have been given injection mandate or ultimatum to keep their jobs and are seeking alternatives.

Any job listings posted here on DF please clarify your policy on Covid injection requirements for your job opening and I'll include the non-mandate job offerings on those forums as well.

I'm guessing that many very qualified and experienced folks in our industry will be looking for new positions soon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Most people will remain working from home - or from their back yard offices
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

well anyone looking to work for an iso hit me up. new york and new jersey office as of now zero requirements.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

This is going to be a tough one. Federal already requiring all including military to get injections and, the private sector and schools etc are starting or already requiring vaccines. If its a remote job, this prob won't be an issue for now. I assume the only vaccine they can mandate is Pfizer since Moderna and J & J haven't received approval.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    This is going to be a tough one. Federal already requiring all including military to get injections and, the private sector and schools etc are starting or already requiring vaccines. If its a remote job, this prob won't be an issue for now. I assume the only vaccine they can mandate is Pfizer since Moderna and J & J haven't received approval.
    Actually-An employer CAN mandate a vaccine if you are a remote worker. Some employers are charging a premium to non-vaxxed employees to cover rising healthcare insurance costs.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Anyone with job openings in the MCA industry where employment is NOT conditional on having received Covid Injection(s) please post them here.

There are several job-site boards now dedicated to workers who have been given injection mandate or ultimatum to keep their jobs and are seeking alternatives.

Any job listings posted here on DF please clarify your policy on Covid injection requirements for your job opening and I'll include the non-mandate job offerings on those forums as well.

I'm guessing that many very qualified and experienced folks in our industry will be looking for new positions soon.
    How about just getting the vax and encouraging others to do so as well so we can all back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST US View Post
    How about just getting the vax and encouraging others to do so as well so we can all back to normal?
    Is that sarcasm? Just checking because anyone who actually believes "getting back to normal" is dependent in injecting ourselves with a chemical made by serial felons is delusional.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Believe what you want with whatever data you'd like you make up, but hundreds of millions have gotten it and it's safe. It also works. I feel like you have to try really hard not to understand this. Anyone who actually believes conspiracy theories about the vaccines (chemical made by serial felons??) are in the minority.

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    Believe what you want with whatever data you'd like you make up, but hundreds of millions have gotten it and it's safe. It also works. I feel like you have to try really hard not to understand this. Anyone who actually believes conspiracy theories about the vaccines (chemical made by serial felons??) are in the minority.
    Wait you mean the post I read on FB about someone chipping me so I can be tracked isn't true and based on fact??? I find that hard to believe?

Also if anyone is unclear that was sarcasm, while I feel the other post wasn't
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Wait you mean the post I read on FB about someone chipping me so I can be tracked isn't true and based on fact??? I find that hard to believe?

Also if anyone is unclear that was sarcasm, while I feel the other post wasn't
    John,

I actually like the chip. I registered my with SunPass so I could take the toll sticker off my windshield. It's also registered with the HOA so I can go through the gates for the community.

KH

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry View Post
    John,

I actually like the chip. I registered my with SunPass so I could take the toll sticker off my windshield. It's also registered with the HOA so I can go through the gates for the community.

KH
    **** J&J didn't have the chip, now I wish it did
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    **** J&J didn't have the chip, now I wish it did
    I want the booster as soon as possible. I am out of storage on the first chip and I want to download my iTunes library on the booster chip.

Name any other drug(vaccine or otherwise) which has killed over 13 thousand people and injured over half a million according to the CDC (VAERS) in just 8 months that is still on the market. I can always recognize those who are fully indoctrinated when they use the term "conspiracy theory" which means: "I repeat what I hear on TV without question and reject any information to the contrary regardless of how much actual evidence there is to support it." If, as you say thinking for myself like, for example, the known fact that every. single. manufacturer. of these injections has multiple felony violations - (look it up) - then it is an honor to be in the minority. This country was founded on a dissenting minority so I'm in good company, thank you! Mindless minions, talking to themselves, re-enforcing what they hear on TV like the fake, Fauci science and propaganda is the problem, not the solution. Two weeks to "flatten the curve", remember that? That was 80 weeks ago. Now it's "show me your papers" at least in NYC. Did you label anyone predicting Vaxx-ports in NYC a "conspiracy theorist" last year maybe?
    So spare me the lamenting "oh you conspiracy theorists" Puh-lese! People far more qualified than you or I are screaming these things at the top of their lungs so being pompous and acting like the information you think you know is unquestionable. I could almost feel sorry for your blindness if it weren't for your astonishing arrogance.

Name any other drug(vaccine or otherwise) which has killed over 13 thousand people and injured over half a million according to the CDC (VAERS) in just 8 months that is still on the market. I can always recognize those who are fully indoctrinated when they use the term "conspiracy theory" which means: "I repeat what I hear on TV without question and reject any information to the contrary regardless of how much actual evidence there is to support it." If, as you say thinking for myself like, for example, the known fact that every. single. manufacturer. of these injections has multiple felony violations - (look it up) - then it is an honor to be in the minority. This country was founded on a dissenting minority so I'm in good company, thank you! Mindless minions, talking to themselves, re-enforcing what they hear on TV like the fake, Fauci science and propaganda is the problem, not the solution. Two weeks to "flatten the curve", remember that? That was 80 weeks ago. Now it's "show me your papers" at least in NYC. Did you label anyone predicting Vaxx-ports in NYC a "conspiracy theorist" last year maybe?
    So spare me the lamenting "oh you conspiracy theorists" Puh-lese! People far more qualified than you or I are screaming these things at the top of their lungs so being pompous and acting like the information you think you know is unquestionable. I could almost feel sorry for your blindness if it weren't for your astonishing arrogance.
    My wife runs an OR at a hospital. 130% capacity. 3x the number of patients with severe COVID than the last peak. 75% of admitted patients in the hospital have COVID. 80% of them are unvaxxed and dying quicker. Sadly all of the staff is vaxxed and getting COVID due to so much exposure. Not one person has been admitted or died from the vaccine or wearing a mask.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

I'm just going to let you fester alone in your thoughts. We clearly have different sources of data.

I'm just going to let you fester alone in your thoughts. We clearly have different sources of data.
    "Fester"? lol - oh, I have company.

My wife runs an OR at a hospital. 130% capacity. 3x the number of patients with severe COVID than the last peak. 75% of admitted patients in the hospital have COVID. 80% of them are unvaxxed and dying quicker. Sadly all of the staff is vaxxed and getting COVID due to so much exposure. Not one person has been admitted or died from the vaccine or wearing a mask.
    Check your sources of data Kevin, I respect you and have no desire to expand this discussion. The CDC has made clear that anyone one who has received the covid injection within 14 days is considered un-injected. That is, the data is being manipulated. I also have relatives and friends in the healthcare community and on the front lines of pandemic control. Let's leave it at that. I respect everyone's right to choose which information they want to act on, or not. Choice is critical and everyone is responsible for their own, individual medical decisions. I started this thread to offer an alternative to those on this board who do not require being injected as a condition for employment. Think what you wish about covid or the injection, I hope we can all agree that, coercion to take ANY drug as a condition of employment is wrong. Period.

Check your sources of data Kevin, I respect you and have no desire to expand this discussion. The CDC has made clear that anyone one who has received the covid injection within 14 days is considered un-injected. That is, the data is being manipulated. I also have relatives and friends in the healthcare community and on the front lines of pandemic control. Let's leave it at that. I respect everyone's right to choose which information they want to act on, or not. Choice is critical and everyone is responsible for their own, individual medical decisions. I started this thread to offer an alternative to those on this board who do not require being injected as a condition for employment. Think what you wish about covid or the injection, I hope we can all agree that, coercion to take ANY drug as a condition of employment is wrong. Period.
    Um....I have been married to my "source of data" for over 20 years. She is clinical, but senior management, a member of AORN, and graduated from one of the top schools in the US with honors. WE have many friends and family in the nursing field. I have been living this every day for the last 18 months......not hearing it from friends or reading about it in rags. I have also been volunteering my time to help the healthcare professionals in my community that are completely overwhelmed and at times burned out. When was the last time you moved supplies to another hospital to help out your friends and sources.....

Enough of this conversation because quite frankly....it pisses me off.

Um....I have been married to my "source of data" for over 20 years. She is clinical, but senior management, a member of AORN, and graduated from one of the top schools in the US with honors. WE have many friends and family in the nursing field. I have been living this every day for the last 18 months......not hearing it from friends or reading about it in rags. I have also been volunteering my time to help the healthcare professionals in my community that are completely overwhelmed and at times burned out. When was the last time you moved supplies to another hospital to help out your friends and sources.....

Enough of this conversation because quite frankly....it pisses me off.
    Agreed, I feel the same way.

For now let's at least agree that everyone should be able to make their own choice and not be bullied into it or threatened with unemployment. Everyone has a story to tell and personal experiences notwithstanding, there is far more available data and information about this pandemic now and many more sources of scientific, pier reviewed information. More than enough for anyone who wants to gain understanding.

18 months of this pandemic and people STILL don't understand how this virus spreads. Yes-You make personal choices of how you live YOUR life and what medications you take. Do you realize because YOU make those choices you could infect or kill someone else. I wear a mask, socially distance and got a vaccine to protect me, my Family, my friends, and my community. It's not about me.. It's not about you.... It's about us..... Employers and individuals have a right to protect themselves and people around them just as much as you have a right to your individual choices, but your individual choices can get someone else sick or dead.

18 months of this pandemic and people STILL don't understand how this virus spreads. Yes-You make personal choices of how you live YOUR life and what medications you take. Do you realize because YOU make those choices you could infect or kill someone else. I wear a mask, socially distance and got a vaccine to protect me, my Family, my friends, and my community. It's not about me.. It's not about you.... It's about us..... Employers and individuals have a right to protect themselves and people around them just as much as you have a right to your individual choices, but your individual choices can get someone else sick or dead.
    I thought you didn't want to go there Kevin.

I disagree with just about everything you just said and science backs this position up. Masks, social distancing, covid injections have had no effect whatsoever on infection rates or fatalities globally. In fact, Israel - probably the highest % inoculated nation off all, is having a massive outbreak among the injected. Sweden, where there are no masks, social distancing or mandated injections has fared way better. Compare the infection trajectories of mask mandated places like NY, CA, MI with FL, SD, IA - they're exactly the same. In fact, no-mask states did better according to the data.

DF isn't the place for this, I'm happy to continue if you PM me, I'll happily share what I have learned and listen carefully to things you have to say. It was not my intention to debate this although I'm ready to listen and learn information offered in goodwill. Mandates are wrong- that is my position and I will resist them by listing any company's employment positions where injections are not mandated and offer alternative employment opportunities to those who have, for whatever reason decided not to be injected.

Dude you have gone full blown Qanon, Alex Jones and My Pillow guy. You could not be more misinformed. All the experts are telling you 1+1= 2 but your out saying nah it equals fish. By the way where were you on Jan 6

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST US View Post
    Dude you have gone full blown Qanon, Alex Jones and My Pillow guy. You could not be more misinformed. All the experts are telling you 1+1= 2 but your out saying nah it equals fish. By the way where were you on Jan 6
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, they knock over all the pieces, **** on the board and then they strut around like they won.

Let's take this off the board, there's no competition here - PM me if you want to rumble.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15569

lol VAERS, literally ANYONE can REPORT an adverse effect after vaccination, so that means you can report a death because someone got in a car accident leaving the pharmacy and HHS CDC, etc wont investigate that for months or years to come!!
    ""
    VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.
    ""

after that statement the rest of your writing is nonsense

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, they knock over all the pieces, **** on the board and then they strut around like they won.

Let's take this off the board, there's no competition here - PM me if you want to rumble.
    nah I actually like your posts most of the time. You just need to put down the ivermectin when it comes to science.