Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

wells

well I just saw an MTD of merchant I funded WOW you can not send files its rape , why can't I do that ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by jasondream View Post
    well I just saw an MTD of merchant I funded WOW you can not send files its rape , why can't I do that ?
    um english please or purchase a copy of hooked on phonics 1999 edition, were professionals over here sir

Month to Date of a Merchant I recently funded and I was left out of the majority of the funding , does that make sense ? I was also showing some frustration that I was not able to get as much funding for that Merchant as I like to think I am professional but I guess not

Month to Date of a Merchant I recently funded and I was left out of the majority of the funding , does that make sense ? I was also showing some frustration that I was not able to get as much funding for that Merchant as I like to think I am professional but I guess not
    equally as terrible. try again.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    equally as terrible. try again.
    I think he Funded a Merchant, and saw the Merchant triple Stacked him.... with much higher dollar amounts????

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

no clue what this thread is about? Are we talking about the Boston Red Sox?

This kid is the prime example of someone who dropped out of school for this business. No need to shame him for not being able to express his funding frustrations. I hope he has someone requesting his docs for him, because he is clearly incapable of putting whole sentences together.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

You probably need to shake up your go-to funders if they left that much room in the deal.

Thanks for reply appreciate it , sorry I did not graduate Wharton but have made millions , now learning this game and oh what a game it is

Yankees always

You know what I do notice about this industry is everyone acts like they are so professional when in all reality it is completely unregulated and you got felons and people who lie all the time with back doors and fake funders but I spell a word wrong and I am unprofessional ........sure !

You know what I do notice about this industry is everyone acts like they are so professional when in all reality it is completely unregulated and you got felons and people who lie all the time with back doors and fake funders but I spell a word wrong and I am unprofessional ........sure !
    LOL seriously

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Hey……..um………yeah………really sorry………..

don’t mean to bother…….. um ………a proof reader on our dumbleads.com staff……well…..he barely works here……more like a city imposed……person…..if you will…..found another misspelled word, in your last post……. sorry to bring up, quite so soon after……

I know understand what this young man is saying. I just saw a mca company by the name of wells funding what looks like 5.5k $450 daily lol. I started speaking in tongues as well when I saw that disgusting deal.