how long until cruismens mlm for mcas fails
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Post how long until cruismens mlm for mcas fails

I want everyone to vote on this one if you haven't paid attention we have a newbie named cruisemen who is trying to start an MLM for mcas and believes it will be wildly successful. I want to collect everyone's opinion for him to see in a semi-respectful way so I've created a straw poll for those who want to vote on how long you believe his mca MLM will last before failing.

http://www.strawpoll.me/45553151

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Why are you so sure that this person is even starting their own firm? What prevents someone from asking innocent questions about how others operations whom might actually be posing as a "newbie" to gain info on what their competitors are doing??? This person has not uncovered their true identify and could actually be fishing for intel......

There's no such think as an innocent or stupid question.
    I sometimes ask questions and already know the answer in efforts to determine how someone else will answer.
    I get recruited often and take the calls to find out what my competition is doing....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry View Post
    Why are you so sure that this person is even starting their own firm? What prevents someone from asking innocent questions about how others operations whom might actually be posing as a "newbie" to gain info on what their competitors are doing??? This person has not uncovered their true identify and could actually be fishing for intel......

There's no such think as an innocent or stupid question.
    I sometimes ask questions and already know the answer in efforts to determine how someone else will answer.
    I get recruited often and take the calls to find out what my competition is doing....
    he's pitched the idea several times and talked about the operation he's starting, I can see where he's fishing for information but the number of posts he's made and the way he's done it leads me to believe the man is a complete rookie, that and he gave out his own personal details on a post it's not hard to track him down if you really want to. the man wants to set up a mca MLM only selling 1.3's. instead of everyone telling him what they think I just created a straw poll to make it easier.

Again.....there is no such thing as an innocent question/action.

Years ago one of my junior guys whom was very sharp was recruited by a competitor. I told him to accept the position, gather as much intel as he could about operations, and resign within 3 months. I hired him back and gave him a raise and bonus for his troubles.......

Years ago one of my junior guys whom was very sharp was recruited by a competitor. I told him to accept the position, gather as much intel as he could about operations, and resign within 3 months. I hired him back and gave him a raise and bonus for his troubles.......
    ya know I thought that there was a reason I had a large amount of respect for ya Kevin after I saw you went to work for an actual bank. thankyou for proving why that respect is valid. that was dirty af but genius. either way, I'm just having a bit of fun with his idea hes gotten my opinion off of me on his idea now im just curious what everyone else thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    ya know I thought that there was a reason I had a large amount of respect for ya Kevin after I saw you went to work for an actual bank. thankyou for proving why that respect is valid. that was dirty af but genius. either way, I'm just having a bit of fun with his idea hes gotten my opinion off of me on his idea now im just curious what everyone else thinks.
    My Pleasure. I don't mind taking competition to the mat..... Back then my Brother was a competitor. I told him I love him very much, but I am going to rip his throat out from 9:30 till 4PM daily.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

I'm curious to know if the mission was successful?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

I want everyone to vote on this one if you haven't paid attention we have a newbie named cruisemen who is trying to start an MLM for mcas and believes it will be wildly successful. I want to collect everyone's opinion for him to see in a semi-respectful way so I've created a straw poll for those who want to vote on how long you believe his mca MLM will last before failing.

I think for crusinman, it's going to come down to how much help he gets, how much advice he takes, how fast he learns and adapts, his ability to take hits and get back up, how much he believes in his MLM, and how much he can inspire other people to believe.

In the software and gaming industry, most of the time you're building something that's never been built before, in the quest to create that next new thing, and you go through a lot of trials where you're blind or unclear how of the next step, but you still have to make decisions and move forward. It's always the reasoning process and overall strategy that determines the successful launch of that software.

I don't think we have enough info on the cruisnman to know this. His profile indicates he's hungry to learn and passionate about this, and those admittedly are good traits to have in any new venture, but he's also shown some naivete, like a typical young person who only sees the stars. He either will have or learn the business acumen and pull it off, or he'll remain a "wantrepreneur" and be another bird seed by the way side.

www.UccRadar.com - How about Merchants looking for you instead?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I think for crusinman, it's going to come down to how much help he gets, how much advice he takes, how fast he learns and adapts, his ability to take hits and get back up, how much he believes in his MLM, and how much he can inspire other people to believe.

In the software and gaming industry, most of the time you're building something that's never been built before, in the quest to create that next new thing, and you go through a lot of trials where you're blind or unclear how of the next step, but you still have to make decisions and move forward. It's always the reasoning process and overall strategy that determines the successful launch of that software.

I don't think we have enough info on the cruisnman to know this. His profile indicates he's hungry to learn and passionate about this, and those admittedly are good traits to have in any new venture, but he's also shown some naivete, like a typical young person who only sees the stars. He either will have or learn the business acumen and pull it off, or he'll remain a "wantrepreneur" and be another bird seed by the way side.

www.UccRadar.com - How about Merchants looking for you instead?
    I want to point out that he did mention that he started a successful MLM in 1997, so he's certainly not just a naïve young person.

I'm curious to know if the mission was successful?
    Extremely.... Discovered what systems they were really using on the backend, their largest customers, largest producers, internal policies and procedures, capital limitations, comp plan, .......right down to where they ordered lunch from every day.

Extremely.... Discovered what systems they were really using on the backend, their largest customers, largest producers, internal policies and procedures, capital limitations, comp plan, .......right down to where they ordered lunch from every day.
    Needless to say.....they never tried to pick off my talent again......

Needless to say.....they never tried to pick off my talent again......
    i take it competitor is past tense in this case?

i take it competitor is past tense in this case?
    I left that part of capital markets back in 2005. We sold our division and I dove into another aspect of the business. Both companies are still around, but the business changed dramatically and it was not fun for me anymore. I was offered a senior position at the firm that acquired my division, but declined for a nice payout. I was leaving that part of the business anyway and got a bonus to do so.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 1223

Can I vote too?

Bahahahaha!

I'll actually reply to this thread tonight after having a few ice cold 7 & 7's . . .
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman View Post
    Can I vote too?

Bahahahaha!

I'll actually reply to this thread tonight after having a few ice cold 7 & 7's . . .

I would ask you to put down the alcohol and step away from the voting machine. Your correspondence is not requested; this poll is not about you, it’s more what will be done to you, if you should happen to lose this survey/election.

BCooper has made it his business to see to that.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    I would ask you to put down the alcohol and step away from the voting machine. Your correspondence is not requested; this poll is not about you, it’s more what will be done to you, if you should happen to lose this survey/election.

BCooper has made it his business to see to that.
    Bcooper seems to be some what of a myth - a keyboard warrior perhaps.

Luckily for us, we care less about a myth . . .

There are currently 4276 users online. 190 members and 4086 guests and the "myth" has generated a whooping 5 votes - bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

I think it's cool that you have become my #1 Fan . . .

Our company has multiple products and services for Businesses. MCA will be one of them, but will not be the "lead".

I've stated in the Forum on several occasions that MCA will either be a Hero for us, or a Zero . . .

Since we will use Brokers that will basically "refer" their MCA Deals to us after they collect the necessary info and stips, our inhouse Team will have more control over the Deal.

I'm creating this Network for the Grand Slam, not the base hit . . .

We are partnering with some people cool peeps that all have been in the game for a bit. They are willing to help us train, help us do webinars, etc. They are in it to win it too!

I do appreciate you being my #1 Fan.

I want everyone to vote on this one if you haven't paid attention we have a newbie named cruisiman who is trying to start an MLM for mcas and believes it will be wildly successful. I want to collect everyone's opinion for him to see in a semi-respectful way so I've created a straw poll for those who want to vote on how long you believe his mca MLM will last before failing.

he's pitched the idea several times and talked about the operation he's starting, I can see where he's fishing for information but the number of posts he's made and the way he's done it leads me to believe the man is a complete rookie, that and he gave out his own personal details on a post it's not hard to track him down if you really want to. the man wants to set up a mca MLM only selling 1.3's. instead of everyone telling him what they think I just created a straw poll to make it easier.
    We are going to target Merchants that will be able to qualify for the < 1.3999 yet if a Merchant only qualifies for a 1.499 and they understand how the Deal works - then, we will do what the Merchant wants.

On the syndicated side - we will make more profit on the riskier deals @ 1.499 if we can keep our defaults under 10% . . .

Yes Sir . . . I'm getting plenty of help and advice. I will have this all figured out by month's end to where we'll be able to soft launch and get our beaks wet . . .

MLM is not evil if done right. We don't charge $$ to join. We don't charge money each month for them to maintain their position. The only fee is $2 each time they get paid - which will be weekly and monthly. Worse case is a month with 5 Fridays and they got paid each week + the monthly bonuses - so $12 total to get paid.

I don't think we have enough info on the cruisinman to know this. His profile indicates he's hungry to learn and passionate about this, and those admittedly are good traits to have in any new venture, but he's also shown some naivete, like a typical young person who only sees the stars. He either will have or learn the business acumen and pull it off, or he'll remain a "wantrepreneur" and be another bird seed by the way side.
    One of the reasons that I decided to build out this Network and get back into the MLM game, is that I'm turning 60 in December [ lil more data for you Bcooper ] and don't have a pot to piss in . . .

MLM is a great vehicle to build wealth - quickly. Especially, if you own the MLM. I've done it once before - I can do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    I want to point out that he did mention that he started a successful MLM in 1997, so he's certainly not just a naïve young person.
    Ran it from 1997 to end of 2001. I sold it for a nice profit. 9/11 ruined the Travel Business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Ran it from 1997 to end of 2001. I sold it for a nice profit. 9/11 ruined the Travel Business.

I may have missed your disclosure - You are Who?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

60 years old hunh?

I was gargling vinegar baking soda mouthwash for general hygiene and swallowed half of it with THAT plot twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    I may have missed your disclosure - You are Who?
    I don't have my info listed in my sig because I don't want the Admin's to think I'm spamming the Forum. Thus why my sig is just a quote.

I imagine when we are up and running it will become known publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    60 years old hunh?

I was gargling vinegar baking soda mouthwash for general hygiene and swallowed half of it with THAT plot twist.
    Was it White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar?

I think it's cool that you have become my #1 Fan . . .

Our company has multiple products and services for Businesses. MCA will be one of them, but will not be the "lead".

I've stated in the Forum on several occasions that MCA will either be a Hero for us, or a Zero . . .

Since we will use Brokers that will basically "refer" their MCA Deals to us after they collect the necessary info and stips, our inhouse Team will have more control over the Deal.

I'm creating this Network for the Grand Slam, not the base hit . . .

We are partnering with some people cool peeps that all have been in the game for a bit. They are willing to help us train, help us do webinars, etc. They are in it to win it too!

I do appreciate you being my #1 Fan.
    LMFAO im just having fun with ya mate i don't think your idea will really work and i absolutely hate anything mlm but i don't have a problem with ya cruisman I just think you need to listen to the people giving you solid advice on here and should focus away from an mlm it wont work in this industry