how long until cruismens mlm for mcas fails - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinman View Post
    Was it White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar?
    Aye, tis’ was a taste of the Braggs, apple cider indeed….
    Do you remember love? That time you funded your first deal over 40K.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I’m gonna go with team Cruisman. I think he’s a genius. I think MLM in MCA is like mentos in Coke, in a good way, it will explode all over this industry. Please pm me the details. I’ll sign up before everyone else does.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    I’m gonna go with team Cruisman. I think he’s a genius. I think MLM in MCA is like mentos in Coke, in a good way, it will explode all over this industry. Please pm me the details. I’ll sign up before everyone else does.
    we all know there is another joke you wanted to make there but couldn't due to site rules lmfao

Senior Member Reputation points: 1223

Appreciate the humor . . .

Team Cruisinman does have a ring to it eh . . .
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    LMFAO im just having fun with ya mate i don't think your idea will really work and i absolutely hate anything mlm but i don't have a problem with ya cruisman I just think you need to listen to the people giving you solid advice on here and should focus away from an mlm it wont work in this industry
    MLM's work great for products and services that have real value. MCA has real value.

Seems there are two Bcoopers on here. Are you known as Robert S Bloink?

https://dailyfunder.com/member.php/1470-BB_Cooper
    " The world has always gone forward when people have dared to have crazy ideas . . . "

MLM's work great for products and services that have real value. MCA has real value.

Seems there are two Bcoopers on here. Are you known as Robert S Bloink?

https://dailyfunder.com/member.php/1470-BB_Cooper
    nope, I'm not that's bb cooper im bcooper different people, and mlms should not exist. they are for scumbags to take advantage of the economically disenfranchised and minorities.

mlms should not exist. they are for scumbags to take advantage of the economically disenfranchised and minorities.
    How?

How?
    there is literally an entire subcategory of Reddit devoted to mlms. they are get rich schemes at their core.

there is literally an entire subcategory of Reddit devoted to mlms. they are get rich schemes at their core.
    Maybe for some - but, not all.

Our MLM is structured so that everyone can make money. All someone has to do is work and network. Sales cures all ills. A Broker can personally market our products & services and make money. Once they are making money - they can show others how to do what they did and recruit them into the fold.

The the Broker can make money every time they personally sell + make money every time their Recruits sell + make money every time someone in their overall Team makes money - thus, the " Multi Level" aspect . . .

MLM isn't evil.

Ours is actually a cool one. $0 to join. $0 to play.

Our MLM is structured so that everyone can make money. All someone has to do is work and network. Sales cures all ills. A Broker can personally market our products & services and make money. Once they are making money - they can show others how to do what they did and recruit them into the fold.

The the Broker can make money every time they personally sell + make money every time their Recruits sell + make money every time someone in their overall Team makes money - thus, the " Multi Level" aspect . . .

MLM isn't evil.

said by every mlm ever created, they are all " cool" until they start ruining lives and families

MLM isn't evil.

Where I take issue is that the brokers will market "our products & services" when you have no products or services. In MLM the sales rep usually markets goods they wouldn't otherwise have access to without the network... in this case, what are you providing that a competent broker couldn't procure without you? If you were well connected and hooked up with funders/lenders that a new broker couldn't otherwise connect with that would be one thing, but if you're only going to have companies that any Joe can sign up with then I just don't see the value.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

These people might have a better model:
    https://www.finserveusa.com/broker-network-1-0/
    It's not MLM, but it appears to be some sort of "catch and release" type model.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by OC Funder View Post
    Where I take issue is that the brokers will market "our products & services" when you have no products or services. In MLM the sales rep usually markets goods they wouldn't otherwise have access to without the network... in this case, what are you providing that a competent broker couldn't procure without you? If you were well connected and hooked up with funders/lenders that a new broker couldn't otherwise connect with that would be one thing, but if you're only going to have companies that any Joe can sign up with then I just don't see the value.
    This 100%.

said by every mlm ever created, they are all " cool" until they start ruining lives and families
    Since you enjoy being dramatic - please tell me how my specific MLM has potential to ruin lives and families?

Where I take issue is that the brokers will market "our products & services" when you have no products or services.
    But we do - we market products and services to area businesses - ie: a managed Daily Deals platform with bells & whistles; a managed SMS Marketing platform, NFC products, Signage, Printing, Landing Pages, Leads, Live Transfers, etc. We are in the process of adding MCA, Term Loans, Consumer Financing, Credit Card Processing, etc.

In MLM the sales rep usually markets goods they wouldn't otherwise have access to without the network... in this case, what are you providing that a competent broker couldn't procure without you?
    Brokers could go and find their own Agreements with some of our Products. On our physical products - nobody can touch our Pricing and Customer Service. On the MCA, Consumer Financing, Credit Card Processing, etc - yes, they could go their own way - but, most won't. They enjoy being able to build a Team and leverage their time and freedom.

For the most part - 90% of our Brokers will be part-time. They have jobs, careers and maybe even belong to other MLM's. The beauty of our MLM, is that anyone from any walk of life, can market our Products / Services. In many cases, since our Products / Services don't compete with their other MLM(s) - they can also be a Customer.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    These people might have a better model:
    https://www.finserveusa.com/broker-network-1-0/
    It's not MLM, but it appears to be some sort of "catch and release" type model.
    I doubt this outfit pays commissions / bonuses on Team production.

They seem to be in the Lead business as well . . .

Straight up:

I’m 100% sold.

Straight up:

I’m 100% sold.
    We won't be bringing on anyone that has experience in the industry. They know where to go to get more commission.

Once a Broker learns the ropes - if they want to have a direct relationship with our Vendors and not participate in the over-rides from the Network - we'll help them make that happen and we'll get a point or two . . .

For the most part - 90% of our Brokers will be part-time. They have jobs, careers and maybe even belong to other MLM's. The beauty of our MLM, is that anyone from any walk of life, can market our Products / Services. In many cases, since our Products / Services don't compete with their other MLM(s) - they can also be a Customer.
    You should really try selling cash advances yourself, directly to merchants, and then report back if you think MLM salespeople can sell this product part time along with their weight loss supplements.

You should really try selling cash advances yourself, directly to merchants, and then report back if you think MLM salespeople can sell this product part time along with their weight loss supplements.
    We aren't into Lotions & Potions. Our network consists of products & services that small / medium size Businesses can use to grow and attract new customers. Brokers will form relationships with their Merchants and inform them on what products & services they can offer them to help their business.

MCA isn't the lead product. However - MCA will be mentioned in all marketing materials, drip campaigns, follow up, etc.

One talent we learned over the years is lead generation. We will assist our Brokers with fresh leads.

We won't be bringing on anyone that has experience in the industry. They know where to go to get more commission.

Once a Broker learns the ropes - if they want to have a direct relationship with our Vendors and not participate in the over-rides from the Network - we'll help them make that happen and we'll get a point or two . . .
    Dude. This is solid. You should go hard

Dude. This is solid. You should go hard

you should really revisit your strategy on this one, the people that stay in this industry are sharks and an mlm will just breed a bunch of sharks willing to back door you for more money

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

you should really revisit your strategy on this one, the people that stay in this industry are sharks and an mlm will just breed a bunch of sharks willing to back door you for more money
    And just wait until they start adding PSFs, and then sending them an invoice claiming, "I'm collecting for the lender."

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    And just wait until they start adding PSFs, and then sending them an invoice claiming, "I'm collecting for the lender."
    its going to be a beautiful show to watch just wait until his mlm guys come on here and start asking questions