PPC Advertising & lead gen
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

PPC Advertising & lead gen

Has anyone noticed that their lead quality has gone down over the last several weeks?

Are anyone's PPC campaigns getting crushed with the new iOS update? I thought it would have stabilized by this point but it looks like I am going to have to change my conversation funnels. I am sure those that have figured it out don't want to share their secrets (as I wouldn't) but is it worth messing with the conversion API? My account manager is not really giving much help. ( Pretty sure FB is still figuring it out )

I started spending more at the middle of the funnel rather than the top of the funnel but I am worried that I will change out what has worked in the past for a temporary issue. (I am experiencing issues across multiple of my brands)

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    Has anyone noticed that their lead quality has gone down over the last several weeks?

Are anyone's PPC campaigns getting crushed with the new iOS update? I thought it would have stabilized by this point but it looks like I am going to have to change my conversation funnels. I am sure those that have figured it out don't want to share their secrets (as I wouldn't) but is it worth messing with the conversion API? My account manager is not really giving much help. ( Pretty sure FB is still figuring it out )

I started spending more at the middle of the funnel rather than the top of the funnel but I am worried that I will change out what has worked in the past for a temporary issue. (I am experiencing issues across multiple of my brands)
    facebook been not using any budget , but google has been pumping , no issues

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    facebook been not using any budget , but google has been pumping , no issues
    I have had Extremely good luck Squatting on Company names. OnDeck, CAN Capital, Bluevine, There's many ways to get in there, but mostly with a Phone Number and GoogleAd, you can have many people calling in requesting balance letters, payoff letters, renewals, then you just have to flip them.

You get someone good on that phone answering those calls, it's a goldmine.