Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Cool Coconut Funding - Looking for ISOS

    Hey Guys,

    Rob Pearlman here we've had dozens of requests for people wanting to sign up with familys firm.

    MSG me if you'd like to sign up.

    We pay 5% on anything from 1.15 to 1.55

    Simple funding process, drivers license, docusign, bank login, FUNDED.

    email robert@coconutfunding.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 37575
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    263

    well i am looking for funders to send deals to soooooo Ron Pearlman here we go. lets fund. idk about 5% tho....do 12%

  3. #3
    Senior Member Reputation points: 67327
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,122

    5%? are you brokering out deals and splitting the fees?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Reputation points: 42958
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    262

    Quote Originally Posted by RobPearlman View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Rob Pearlman here we've had dozens of requests for people wanting to sign up with familys firm.

    MSG me if you'd like to sign up.

    We pay 5% on anything from 1.15 to 1.55

    Simple funding process, drivers license, docusign, bank login, FUNDED.

    email robert@coconutfunding.com
    I think you forgot the 1 in front of the 5

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    well i am looking for funders to send deals to soooooo Ron Pearlman here we go. lets fund. idk about 5% tho....do 12%
    I got you. 12 points across the board. Direct funder and everything in house.
    b-d paper, fund past defaults, no industry restrictions, 1.4-1.49 max funding 2 mil
    email me at gabe@greenfundny.com hope to hear from you.
    Last edited by gabegreenfundny; 07-30-2021 at 02:17 PM.

  6. #6
    Had a terrible experience with these brokers when we declined a deal in final. Unprofessional is an understatement.

    Also, 5 points?

  7. #7
    5 points lmaooooo

  8. #8
    Member Reputation points: 71 danielcage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    23

    Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    well i am looking for funders to send deals to soooooo Ron Pearlman here we go. lets fund. idk about 5% tho....do 12%
    If you're legit looking for a home for your deals, Fox can definitely come in clutch... give me a call to discuss!
    Last edited by danielcage; 07-30-2021 at 02:49 PM.

    Daniel Cage
    Funding Coordinator | Fox Business Funding
    (347) 308-7788 - Partner with us today!

  9. #9
    I'll take that as a compliment. Drop the DBA. I'll get recent banks and see you've funded now that you didn't have to pay comission.

  10. #10
    5% on 1.15 is amazing!

  11. #11
    Administrator Reputation points: 34539 admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    518

    moved to promotions

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RobPearlman View Post
    5% on 1.15 is amazing!
    what about on 1.55 like you stated on the post?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RobPearlman View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Rob Pearlman here we've had dozens of requests for people wanting to sign up with familys firm.

    MSG me if you'd like to sign up.

    We pay 5% on anything from 1.15 to 1.55

    Simple funding process, drivers license, docusign, bank login, FUNDED.

    email robert@coconutfunding.com
    Are'nt you the guy that curses everyone out via email when they try to reach out to you to do business?

    Isn't it funny that now you are on here soliciting business to all the people you cursed out and expect differently from us.

    And 5 points? @ 1.55? good luck lol

  14. #14
    Senior Member Reputation points: 262620
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,995

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    Are'nt you the guy that curses everyone out via email when they try to reach out to you to do business?

    Isn't it funny that now you are on here soliciting business to all the people you cursed out and expect differently from us.

    And 5 points? @ 1.55? good luck lol
    Exactly

Similar Threads

  1. Coconut Funding
    By FUND3R1 in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-17-2021, 02:33 AM
  2. Coconut Oil Manufacturer
    By Nunya in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-26-2018, 11:46 AM
  3. Funding Behind ISOs Back
    By Juan in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2018, 08:20 AM
  4. Funding Isos in Florida
    By Karen37a in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 11:14 AM
  5. Coconut Funding
    By MCABroker in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 04:54 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •